VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 16th, 2019 #81
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I've been using a library computer because I moved and I can't log on to Stormfront because it promotes "hate" and "racism". For some reason I can get VNN.

That's because there's no hate at VNN/VNNF. There's only LOVE.

Old November 16th, 2019 #82
Franco

No matter what I do, I cannot get into SF. No way, no how.

------------------

Old November 16th, 2019 #83
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
No matter what I do, I cannot get into SF. No way, no how.

------------------
Try the link provided in post #4 of this thread. It worked for me.

Old November 16th, 2019 #84
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking funny

I have no problem with stormfront, keep trying it will load eventually.

Old November 18th, 2019 #85
Martel
732 A.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I have no problem with stormfront, keep trying it will load eventually.
There are a few serious problems, their traffic is way down, WhiteRights " 80% ", even with an unsecured browser.

Everyone on is pretty well saying same, I summarized it, my
experience is same, using different browsers, again FireFox with
OCSP unchecked works for that one problem only.

Merlin
Administrator 11-15-2019

Quote:
I'm finally in using Chrome, though it hasn't worked for me all this time. I just took a shot at it one more time for no reason, and it worked.

Nothing would work with IE. I initially had a message from my anti-virus program about the security certificate being revoked, so I forced the program to allow access, but then IE wouldn't allow it. I tried Chrome right away and it didn't work either, but now it does.

It's still a bit twitchy though. It took me a few minutes to get this reply window to open. I'll cross my fingers, light a candle, pour out some wine, smudge the screen, and hope for the best.

Old November 18th, 2019 #86
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel View Post
There are a few serious problems, their traffic is way down, WhiteRights " 80% ", even with an unsecured browser. Everyone on is pretty well saying same, I summarized it, my experience is same, using different browsers, again FireFox with OCSP unchecked works for that one problem only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin - Stormfront Moron-In-Charge View Post
I'm finally in using Chrome, though it hasn't worked for me all this time. I just took a shot at it one more time for no reason, and it worked. Nothing would work with IE. I initially had a message from my anti-virus program about the security certificate being revoked, so I forced the program to allow access, but then IE wouldn't allow it. I tried Chrome right away and it didn't work either, but now it does. It's still a bit twitchy though. It took me a few minutes to get this reply window to open. "I'll cross my fingers, light a candle, pour out some wine, smudge the screen, and hope for the best."
How is it that this goofball "Merlin" (he sure ain't no magician, that's for sure) can lay claim to being Stormfront's #1 administrator (after Lurch) when this fool knows so little about solving this problem that he has to "cross his fingers" and "hope for the best"? What the hell! No wonder Stormfront's been more or less put out of action for the past 10 days with a no-nothing idiot like this in charge. I had wondered why NO ONE running that forum has so much as offered any explanation whatsoever as to what caused this problem to begin with - besides incompetent "administrators" like Merlin running things. Others are suspicious too, like I am, that "something" is going on behind the scene that these lying jerks are doing their best to keep under wraps. Something is awful fishy when not a single moderator (or Merlin the Moron) has offered any explanation as to why this happened or set a timetable for fixing the problem.

Old November 18th, 2019 #87
Franco

It's easy to see that SF is on its way out...

-----

Old November 18th, 2019 #88
Erik T. White

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
How is it that this goofball "Merlin" (he sure ain't no magician, that's for sure) can lay claim to being Stormfront's #1 administrator (after Lurch) when this fool knows so little about solving this problem that he has to "cross his fingers" and "hope for the best"? What the hell! No wonder Stormfront's been more or less put out of action for the past 10 days with a no-nothing idiot like this in charge. I had wondered why NO ONE running that forum has so much as offered any explanation whatsoever as to what caused this problem to begin with - besides incompetent "administrators" like Merlin running things. Others are suspicious too, like I am, that "something" is going on behind the scene that these lying jerks are doing their best to keep under wraps. Something is awful fishy when not a single moderator (or Merlin the Moron) has offered any explanation as to why this happened or set a timetable for fixing the problem.

I'd rep you again, but I must "spread the wealth." Merlini the Moron (who writes like he thinks he's a total expert on everything, just read his blogs and you'll see what I mean, if ANYONE is so inclined to do so) is a

There were some good posters on SF which are also here. However, Merlini the Hypermoron is just what is pictured above.

OK, windyfart lovers, give me your red marks. You probably are part of Merlini (no typo) the Hypermoron's little circle of pals.

And, your red marks are as worrisome to me as sparrow's tears.

Old November 20th, 2019 #89
T.Garrett
Banned

Post what I'm using with no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel View Post
There are a few serious problems, their traffic is way down, WhiteRights " 80% ", even with an unsecured browser.

Everyone on is pretty well saying same, I summarized it, my
experience is same, using different browsers, again FireFox with
OCSP unchecked works for that one problem only.
I use my cell phone (Android/Chrome) and work tablet (Apple/Safari) and have no problem with Stormfront.

I used to have a fridge in the kitchen that had a web browser (Chrome) built into it to order groceries from Amazon but its gone now along with the other shite talking appliances and that obnoxious cunt Alexa who I'm sure was spying on me

I could have surfed stormfront while grabbing a brew out of that fridge, ey? Brewhahahaha

Old November 20th, 2019 #90
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I'd rep you again, but I must "spread the wealth." There were some good posters on SF which are also here.
Thanks. And my remarks are only directed at the grossly incompetent Stormfront sycophants that have been put in charge of "running" that forum -- as in running it into the ground. But I reserve my greatest contempt for Don Black himself, who has been nowhere to be found for the past 2 weeks as this problem continues unabated. He has not (to my knowledge) either fixed the problem nor even bothered to come onto SF to explain to his membership as to what is going on. This lack of explanation is causing a rising tide of suspicion that something IS going on, but no one can say what that something might be.

Quote:
Is this a photo of Don Black or what Representative Eric Swalwell shit out when he farted on camera?

Old November 20th, 2019 #91
Niggerus Delenda Est

I'm sure the Don will turn up when he needs money

Old December 6th, 2019 #92
bedford

I haven't been able to access it in over a week. Don should have a sound financial plan for maintaining the site rather than keep running out of money and
begging for donations all the time. Unz.com is a good site. I think it is funded
by s Silicon Valley jew named Ron Unz which is ironic because a lot of the posters complain about jews.

Old December 6th, 2019 #93
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

I tried a few minutes ago, looks like it's down for the count.

Old December 11th, 2019 #94
Martel
732 A.D.

Certificate Validation problem seems to be fixed
last couple of days.

OCSP Certificate Validation , ON , box checked , Works

Went on for a month , there is still a slow response, hanging, and the "down for maintenance" page keeps coming up, that page we have all
seen regularly for years.

People reading here for answers so an update is in order.

SF was a really good news aggregator and it was one of my first places to go for news that matters.

Mods going backed damaged this aspect of why SF was important, at times it looked very stupid and it has not been the go to place for news that matters.

Thread