VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old 4 Weeks Ago #1
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
Angry Jew Yurk Slime editorial says that kwan Whites must give up their clean suburbs to make way for immigrants

Quote:
Far-left New York Times says American middle class needs to sacrifice clean, safe suburbs to make way for illegal aliens

If you like your neighborhood, you can’t keep it – at least not if The New York Times is successful in forcing middle class homeowners to sacrifice their quiet suburbs to accommodate more illegal aliens.
In a recent editorial entitled, “A New Approach on Housing Affordability,” those who run the Times attempt to make the case that it’s high time for average American citizens who’ve done pretty good for themselves to change their entire way of life for the benefit of poor “immigrants” who can’t afford to live in the same nice neighborhoods.
Using the buzzphrase “affordable housing” to describe what it would like to see more of throughout America, the editorial board at the Times laments that rents and housing prices are too high for millions of Americans, urging the government to intervene. But what the Times fails to mention is the fact that things wouldn’t be like this if the border was finally closed.
“The editorial starts with a complaint about housing prices – but it never mentions the obvious fix: Ending the federal policy of annually importing 1 million immigrant workers, consumers, and renters, which inflates housing prices and class competition for good neighborhoods and good schools,” writes Neil Munro for Breitbart News.
“Reduced immigration, in contrast, would raise Americans’ salaries, lower their housing prices, improve their schools, and also disappoint real-estate investors.”
http://www.jewworldorder.org/far-lef...llegal-aliens/

If this shit happens I guess I'll hobble around on my crutches that I need if walking a long way to be a White Community Organizer to make sure this shit doesn't happen. I'm not a fucking joo, rich like Soros, etc., but I think I just might find like-minded Whites who won't give up their properties via "imminent domain," or other draconian (((law))) that would force communism on me and others. Maybe there are enough White People left who won't back down if the (((government))) tries to implement this by (((fiat,))) (((laws,))) or (((whatever the tribe comes up with))) to chase down the last White Person for the sake of (((DIEversity!!!!!!!)))

FUCK YOU JOOZ!!!

Old 4 Weeks Ago #2
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

If you prick us, do we not bleed?

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #3
Dan Hadaway

Dan Hadaway

>Ending the federal policy of annually importing 1 million immigrant workers, consumers, and renters, which inflates housing prices and class competition for good neighborhoods and good schools
You can be 100% anti-racist and still see this reality. Unfortunately, the (((media bosses))) and (((academic institutions))) have made sure that anyone who says this outloud is blasted a "racist" and kwans are so beguiled and mentally enfeebled they actually take that as an insult.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Its called blockbusting and has been a thing since at least 1900...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting

Old 4 Weeks Ago #5
Dan Hadaway

Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Its called blockbusting and has been a thing since at least 1900...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting
>Resettlement to these cities peaked during World War I and World War II as northern and western cities recruited tens of thousands of blacks [...] to work in the war industry and shipyards.

Just another reason why these wars were so disastrous.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #6
Olaf Menes

Olaf Menes

Lets start in YOUR GATED COMMUNITIES FIRST. Oh I fogot, you have housing authorities and covenants that can legally deny the filth to live in your world.

Thread