VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Weeks Ago #1
brutus

brutus
Default Right wingers in Sweden are jamming faggots up goat fuckers ass

A Swedish right wing group is planning a gay pride parade in the middle of a predominantly muslim area of Sweden.
Not sure if they're really fags or just going to dress up and act fruity?
The real faggots in Sweden don't like the parade idea because they don't want to upset those goat fuckers who's religion says they should kill queers. Go figure.
Obviously the jew doesn't like this. Kind of throws a monkey wrench into their agenda.
And that's precisely why I like the idea.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...hOidVRLO3zHqmY

Last edited by brutus; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:50 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #2
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

"Sjunnesson, a 57-year-old father of one, told Al Jazeera he rejected the claims that he is "homophobic" and "racist".

"I am not homophobic, the media made these remarks about me. I used to be bisexual, now I am married to an Indian woman, so I am not racist either," he said.

"However, I am against the Islamisation of Sweden."

Oh great! How about having Milo in it?

Old 4 Weeks Ago #3
Crowe

Crowe

Fags need to be made to fear heterosexual White men more than they fear goat fuckers. Then, we would be onto something.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #4
brutus

brutus

Re: Gladiatrix

I read that about him claiming to be bi and married to a mud.

My suspicion is he made that up in order to move things along. You and I both know he would've been stopped dead in the water by the officials if he were perceived as a straight white man. He probably knew that as well and cleverly dreamt the cover story bio.

Claiming to "once be bisexual" is preposterous on its face.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

joeylowsac
Question

He 'used to be bisexual'? How can someone unsuck a cack? I tasted liver once when I was 6 years old and I still remember exactly what it tastes like!

Old 4 Weeks Ago #6
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

I don't want to step on anybody's toes here, but this happened in 2015, and it has already been discussed on VNN, so why is Brutus starting a thread about it now, and in the breaking news section?

Anyway, the people who organized this ridiculous fag pride parade belong to the Sweden Democrats, a koshervative party that opposes Muslims and praises jews and the genocidal bandit state of Pissrael. This party has been infiltrated by evil, subversive jews whose job is to root out genuine Swedish patriots and make sure that all members follow the jewish agenda.

I wrote about some of these jews in the following post:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2250211&postcount=7

Old 4 Weeks Ago #7
brutus

brutus

re Stewart

You're right. I mistakened this for a current event and missed seeing it previously mentioned here on the forum.

I'll check out your post to get myself up to speed on this story. Thanks.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #8
Adolf Goldbergstein

Adolf Goldbergstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
He 'used to be bisexual'? How can someone unsuck a cack? I tasted liver once when I was 6 years old and I still remember exactly what it tastes like!
Agreed. There is no one to root for. Formerly known as fag fucked, is now race cucked. Who the fuck is this low life representing with this parade? Let the sand nigs get him. Who cares.

Thread