VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2008 #1
BHUK
Banned

Default 5,000 Appeal For The 'heretical Two'

5,000 APPEAL FOR THE 'HERETICAL TWO'

As readers will be aware, Simon Sheppard and Stephen Whittle, the 'Heretical Two' are currently in custody in California after appealing for political asylum in the USA.
Their legal team in the UK's main concern at present is to organise an appeal for funds in Britain. The minimum sum required in order for Simon and Steve to have any chance of winning this case is $10,000 [approx. 5,000]. Every day counts in this process, and we are anxious that the lads should not languish in gaol for want of money to pay a competent lawyer.

White Nationalists from various groups have rallied to the cause and an account for any donations to be paid into has been made available, see below. Please give generously, the right to free speech on the internet in the UK and Europe is under threat and if the Heretical Two fail in their appeal, ultimately we all shall suffer the consequences.

All cheques etc. for the Appeal fund to be made payable to the Croydon Preservation Society

All donations can be posted to the address below.

P.O. Box 301
Carshalton
Surrey
SM5 4QW

Account details:

sort code 77: 3003 Account No 86187860

(Bank Address - 49 / 53 High Street, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1DT)

Donations can also be wired to the account - via Paypal, Western Union etc., details above.

Old August 7th, 2008 #2
jimbo!
Banned

Question

m8: i'm more than prepared to "contribute" but: how's the money gunna be 'allocated'?

clearly, the most important step @ the moment is to get them out of that fckn nigga-infested gaol where they're currently incarcerated;

just dwn/ld "Felon" & watched it!.....FCK THAT!....u wouldn't wish that sort of a fate on yr worst (white) enemy! ....

the money must go towards hiring a trust-worthy US lawyer (viz: NOT a kike!) who can get them released on 'bail' or sumthin' ASAP?!?.....(is that being 'teed-up' pending the fund's availability?).....sorry: i can't see the rationale behind lodging an appeal (which could take several months to be 'heard') with the UK courts (is that what the previous post was implying?)

this is fckn bull-shite....those two blokes are simply NOT GUNNA SURVIVE for longer than a few months @ MOST cheek-by-jowl with a bunch of knuckle-draggin'-sub-human psychopaths!

(one of them's pushin' 55 ferFCKsake & the other fellow, although younger, strikes me as a 'bookish'-academic-type....you'd hafta be a hardened, skin-head street fighter to last longer than a year in that sort of fckn jungle night-mare!)

(jimbo!)

Last edited by jimbo!; August 7th, 2008 at 06:17 AM.

Old August 7th, 2008 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post

the money must go towards hiring a trust-worthy US lawyer (viz: NOT a kike!) who can get them released on 'bail' or sumthin' ASAP?!?.....(is that being 'teed-up' pending the fund's availability?).
I'm not BHUK nor a lawyer, nor do I play either of them on the internet, but my understanding is, as their conviction and Simon's retrial is in this country, it is their current UK lawyer they need to continue paying as well. He is, I believe, working on appeals, working on the defence for the re-trial in the event that the two get sent back and also trying to get some of Simon's stuff back from the police, but even though he's not a jew, he can't do it for free.

They've committed no crime in the US so don't need a lawyer there. They have an asylum hearing in a week or so, and much as it pains me to say it, Simon is more than intelligent enough to represent himself at that hearing.

Last edited by Bev; August 7th, 2008 at 08:33 AM.

Old August 7th, 2008 #4
fyc
fine young casuals

fyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
I'm not BHUK nor a lawyer, nor do I play either of them on the internet, but my understanding is, as their conviction and Simon's retrial is in this country, it is their current UK lawyer they need to continue paying as well. He is, I believe, working on appeals, working on the defence for the re-trial in the event that the two get sent back and also trying to get some of Simon's stuff back from the police, but even though he's not a jew, he can't do it for free.

They've committed no crime in the US so don't need a lawyer there. They have an asylum hearing in a week or so, and much as it pains me to say it, Simon is more than intelligent enough to represent himself at that hearing.
as far as the uk is concerned, he will still get a lawyer and barrister even if he cant afford it as you get legal aid. america though is completely different, and its probably for their defence fund over there

Old August 7th, 2008 #5
The Truth At Last

The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
as far as the uk is concerned, he will still get a lawyer and barrister even if he cant afford it as you get legal aid. america though is completely different, and its probably for their defence fund over there
The legal side will be taken care of in the US like it would be here and at the end of the day 5000 would go nowhere on lawers fees , I think the money is needed for other expenses like if/when they get bail they will need some money to live on until the case is heard . They cant work in the US until they get the go ahead to stay and they might have saved a few bob to do this but I dont think either is rolling in it , even if they are refused bail jail is a lot easier if your account is full , stamps etc cost .

Old August 7th, 2008 #6
brutus

brutus

Thread has been made a sticky.

Old January 8th, 2009 #7
D.Bridger
Banned

I've sent em a tenner and letter of support

Old January 12th, 2009 #8
Kate McDermody

Kate McDermody

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bridger View Post
I've sent em a tenner and letter of support
I hope you sent it through the bpp website. We have to take our cut you know.

Old February 5th, 2009 #9
Tony Weiss

Tony Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate McDermody View Post
I hope you sent it through the bpp website. We have to take our cut you know.
Moi loife, that's what moi grandpop used to say.

"You've gotta make a shekel or two"...

Old May 11th, 2009 #10
S.G.

S.G.

To be completely honest I think it was a real dumb idea trying to gain Political Asylum in the USA. Did they actually think for a second that it would be granted?

Thread