VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Weeks Ago #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Sen. Cory Booker: "Donald Trump is Worse Than a Racist"

That’s impossible. Nobody is worse than a racist! Racists are evil incarnate! Racists are like, like, like Satan without a pitchfork! Like Beelzebub without wings! They’re like, like Ted Bundy without a Volkswagen, like Adolf Hitler without a funny mustache, like rich Republicans fleeing diversity via White Flight! Yes, they’re evil incarnate! This claim just defies the laws of nature. Nobody is worse than a racist! Ask any human-rights lawyer! They’re experts, ya know.

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old 3 Weeks Ago #2
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Proud White Guy

Cory Bookers worse then a nigger. how come no one mentions that when niggers get elected its because their districts are all niggers too. That's racist, isn't it?

The non whites that are in congress(the opposite of progress) are all from non-white neighborhoods, surprise.

Everything is racist. I'm racist too. I love my people.

What is wrong with the pc Nazis, is the truth too much for them?

Everything is racist!!!! That's the way it should be.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #3
bedford

bedford

Who cares what this bald headed nigger faggot thinks?

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Proud White Guy

Unfortunately, the chimp did get elected. Election fraud???

He is a very good example of the Jew World Order at work, with their anti white propaganda machine they call the media.

Just shows you how the country is being destroyed by demographics. The wall should have been built decades ago, but the jew world order likes that continuous stream of cheap labor, and since jews and non whites vote democrat over 90% of the time. Its easy to see whats happening.

Whites are being undermined on all levels. The open borders is nothing more then a recruiting tool for the anti-white communist democrats.

Thread