VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2017 #21
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Remember UK forum users, it is a criminal offence to support this organisation. Don't take the bait.

The OP has been through all this before himself, he claimed he was raided and the Stasi police searched his house for 11.5 hours looking for a book or cd (I can't remember which) and despite this very unpleasant experience, they did not break him. He's one tough cookie.
Joe has been watching too many of these:

Old September 29th, 2017 #22
Ulaidian

Yeah, that 'meeting in pubs' shit has to be knocked on the head.. when the drink goes in, sense goes out.. and papers have you all over the front page. I bet they don't even remember the person they were talking to..

Old September 29th, 2017 #23
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocitor View Post
Make no mistake, this is more than likely the source of Hope not Hate's info on NA that they then passed on to the Police. Avoid at all cost:

https://s26.postimg.org/60cni09jd/17...56487541_n.jpg
I know this is sensitive, and I would understand a `no comment`, but is this person in any senior position in any Nationalist organization?

Old September 29th, 2017 #24
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unity Mitty View Post
Yes that is true , some people like this man you mention seem to move from group to group like paracites bringing nothing but a potential nick to the table . I think that this is only the start of whatever free speech we have left being withdrawn .
Welcome to VNN!

Old September 29th, 2017 #25
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
I know this is sensitive, and I would understand a `no comment`, but is this person in any senior position in any Nationalist organization?
No. He just floats around, a bit like a turd that won't flush, attending all sorts of events up and down the country right across the board - everything from Loyalist parades, English heritage events, Odinist moots, gigs, NA marches, NF marches and FLA stuff too. He is never off Twitter or Fb and is in the ideal position for intel gathering for his paymasters.

Old September 29th, 2017 #26
Ulaidian

Can't say I have noticed him, but will look out from now on..

Old September 29th, 2017 #27
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
No. He just floats around, a bit like a turd that won't flush, attending all sorts of events up and down the country right across the board - everything from Loyalist parades, English heritage events, Odinist moots, gigs, NA marches, NF marches and FLA stuff too. He is never off Twitter or Fb and is in the ideal position for intel gathering for his paymasters.
Thanks for your reply!
You have just clarified matters!

Old September 30th, 2017 #28
Unity Mitty

No body is asking for support of them everyone is just discussing what is going on . Why don't you try to post something constructive and current instead of rail roading the post into a slanging match . This is why everyone is constantly ridiculed on line . As a movement the enemy is out side the door not in house . It seems to me there is always a common denominator in all of these groups and that is the london forum which I view as a honey trap based on the people that attend , like for example the persons picture who was posted . The person who has moved from group to group with the trail of nicks behind him equally channeling people through the forum . Why would a grown man want to hang around with a bunch of kids that in itself is weird .

Old September 30th, 2017 #29
Unity Mitty

Quote:
Welcome to the forum. Yes, travelling the country while supposedly on benefits, very obviously gathering intel for the enemy for his 30 pieces of silver. Dressing like a tramp to purposefully hide his ill gotten gain. It's so obvious, even Stevie Wonder could see it.
Yes baffling , how does someone who doesn't work travel so many places !? Makes
You wonder doesn't it .

Old September 30th, 2017 #30
Unity Mitty

Quote:
No body is asking for support of them everyone is just discussing what is going on . Why don't you try to post something constructive and current instead of rail roading the post into a slanging match . This is why everyone is constantly ridiculed on line . As a movement the enemy is out side the door not in house . It seems to me there is always a common denominator in all of these groups and that is the london forum which I view as a honey trap based on the people that attend , like for example the persons picture who was posted . The person who has moved from group to group with the trail of nicks behind him equally channeling people through the forum . Why would a grown man want to hang around with a bunch of kids that in itself is weird .
This was in reply to that Joe's post. Apologies

Old September 30th, 2017 #31
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Yes baffling , how does someone who doesn't work travel so many places !? Makes
You wonder doesn't it .
Would not surprise me if SB have pics of him noncing a kid or something like that. Probably a gook kid.

Old September 30th, 2017 #32
Unity Mitty

Quote:
Would not surprise me if SB have pics of him noncing a kid or something like that. Probably a gook kid.
Fancy his son being hitched to a lady boy !

Old October 1st, 2017 #33
Unity Mitty

Yes that is true , nothing would surprise me with some of these people . Hypocrites and liars.

Old October 3rd, 2017 #34
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Yes that is true , nothing would surprise me with some of these people . Hypocrites and liars.
My thoughts exactly. Now we have all heard of Bombay Steve. How about Delhi Dave?

https://s1.postimg.org/3s4lgazhgf/14...58885135_n.jpg

Old October 3rd, 2017 #35
Unity Mitty

That boy looks like he is Indian

Old October 3rd, 2017 #36
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
My thoughts exactly. Now we have all heard of Bombay Steve. How about Delhi Dave?

https://s1.postimg.org/3s4lgazhgf/14...58885135_n.jpg
I stand corrected. Thanks for the pm. There was something wrong with the shutter speed on the camera that took that pic. Add to that the poor ambient lighting. Here is a better picture:

https://s1.postimg.org/67d28d1tkv/16...65508363_n.jpg

Old October 3rd, 2017 #37
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
He has now turned his attention to the NF. It would seem he had some diametric change in his views when both his children became race-mixers.
My mistake. I meant one of his children, because the other is very obviously mixed race anyway.

Thread