Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2018 #1
Sean Gruber

Default Why not both?

Linder is gabbing that voting is useless and only the bullet box etc.

I agree with earlier Linder (2016 campaign): "Why not Trump AND revolution?"

Race war must be total. In street, art, voting booth, full-spectrum.

I says to all, concentrate on your speciality(ies). Be your best you.

Because one goal doesn't logically imply one strategy. Does it?

Theoretically, a man could vote to take a shot at keeping the country majority White for a few additional years (midterms) on a Tuesday, and on a Wednesday have a Right Wing Death Squad action, and on a Thursday discharge his responsibilities as a city commish. Or, could do one or some of the above plus drop a check in the mail paid for by his "good" normie job.

Less talk, more action

Old March 9th, 2018 #2
Crowe

I get it that some of you took a gamble on Trump initially, as that "first in a generation" type candidate running for President. In hopes that he would "drain the swap", and potentially bring a little bit of sanity back into government.

That time is over. Your guy got elected, and it's just more of the same old shit, just like many of the critics, including me, said it would be. And the reason I've mostly refrained from reminding people that is because I recognize that most of the ones who jumped on the "Trump Train" know they were wrong. As long as people understand that and move on, great.

But here you are trying to justify that position as a viable strategy, when it's been proven to be an abject failure. You're looking to spin "Let's vote for the GOP because they're better than the Democrats" any way you can. And even if you don't directly spell it out, that's your position. And where you're wrong (again) is assuming that many of the people who originally supported Trump share that same position. Trump was a one-off fluke that they were willing to give a shot, and it didn't pan out. Time to adapt and move on. Most people seem to get this.

Old March 23rd, 2018 #3
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Time to adapt and move on.
Move on to where? I don't see Billy Roper on the ballot.

Most Whites (particularly older Whites) don't understand that our dicks are in the dirt. They think that we have all the time in the world, and that we are lordly aristocrats who can afford to pick and choose from a silver platter of possibilities.

The truth is, we're weaklings being raped to death and the only weapon handy is a plastic butterknife. The options are: use the butterknife to buy a little time, or die.

Trump made the rapist stumble for half a second. That's all. He can keep doing it, but if anyone here is expecting Trump to be The Awakened Saxon, I missed it.

The reality is, there is no such thing as Jesus, Santa Claus, or The Awakened Saxon.

There is political action, which, to be effective, must be on all fronts. Vote for the butterknife on Tuesday, engage in actions which should not be detailed on this Forum Wednesday, etc.

And no, worse is not better. Ask a South African.

We keep hearing: "Once Whites have lost all power (as if we have any now), once they are utterly smashed, then The Awakened Saxon will appear with The Great Pumpkin and Jesus, and they will smite our foes! The way to beat our enemies is to become a powerless minority!"

By analogy, it's the same argument as saying: "The way to defeat our foes is to give up our guns! Because once we are defenseless, White Ingenuity will kick in and invent a Wonder Weapon!"

Repeat: vote and act. Maintain a majority. Stave off the hordes. Buy time. And take revolutionary* action during the time you buy.

*I don't principally mean overthrowing the government, but overthrowing jewish power, which is not the same thing. For example, voting straight Democrat or RINO (the nihilist slate) will entrench jews.

Less talk, more action

Old March 23rd, 2018 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Move on to where? I don't see Billy Roper on the ballot.
So basically, let's vote for the GOP majority in 2018, and vote to re-elect the most Zionist president ever in 2020. Sounds like a plan. . That's beyond delusional; it's retarded. Others who initially supported Trump have all managed to wise up at this point.

Voting for Trump might very well lead us to WW3. The result of which will be millions of Whites dead. This is why you can't elect Zionist mouth-breathers into office, just because they're slightly better on policies at home. We don't have a horse in this 2 party system. None whatsoever. You're claiming we do, when the facts show otherwise. We're fucked regardless of who gets elected president because (((they))) ultimately run the country. Drain the swamp my ass. Your "god emperor" just appointed John Bolton.

Thread