VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Struggle > Violence
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 7th, 2017 #1
Dothead
Banned

Default Aryan hate complex: Why Aryans can afford to spend an entire lifetime buried in hatred. It comes naturally to them as it's genetic.

From the ancient Aryan tribes that came down the Steppes to conquer the Northern plains of India to start the Vedic civilization, to modern day European settlers who went on to colonize the Americas and Australia, if there is one thing that has sustained them, it's HATRED.

The seeds of genocide and dehumanization of the other are so firmly implanted among Aryan-origin peoples that it does stand in sharp contrast to how the Semites, Africans, Arabs and Chinese live in their societies. HATE is the basic foundation and genetic make-up of Aryan cultures worldwide. And by hate, I mean hate towards other human beings. Aryans are the only people that can afford to spend an entire lifetime buried in deep hatred. Loving other human beings unless they're your kith and kin doesn't come naturally to them.

The spread of Christianity in Europe had temporarily tried to put a halt on this pathological hatred tendency that comes naturally to Aryans. All in vain as these humanistic ideals were reversed over the course of the Renaissance. Europeans had already fought several bloody battles with Islamic invaders. The Jews in Europe were subject to regular pogroms in the medieval era and even in liberal cities like Venice, they were shunned. It had nothing to do with their religion (labelling them Christ-killers was just a pretext), and everything to do with race.

The sheer ferocity with which European settlers exterminated native tribes in the Americas, finds parallels only in the way Vedic Aryans decimated native India-based populations, or put them under the yoke of a rigid caste system which continues to this date. Even today, in India, if you're a Shudra, you're marked for life as a social inferior even though your peoples are the absolute majority in the country (some 60-70%). Even today, the Hindu caste system is hundreds of times more rigid than South Africa's Apartheid, and far more evil.

Upper caste Indians are inherently evil despite government pretensions that caste discrimination should be illegal. The roots of hatred are so deeply buried in Indian society that it affects everything from where you're supposed to educate your kids to with whom you must marry/socialize and how far you're supposed to get ahead in life. The hate manifests in every sphere of life: lower caste, low-ranked people are treated like shit; rich kids acting entitled; women acting bitchy.

Bitchiness among women is one of the remarkable similarities I have seen between India and European countries. (I haven't been to the US but possibly there too). It's an unnatural hatred of anything male which is a reaction to the violent patriarchy imposed over thousands of years. Both in Europe and in India, if you treat women nicely, the favor won't be returned. The essential rules of game and seduction are remarkably similar: treat 'em like shit, take them by force, grab 'em by the pussy (LOL) and that's the only way to go. You don't really get any points for treating women nicely. I have seen it first hand myself. This is a symptom of the deep pathological hatred that is a characteristic of societies set up by Aryans and Aryan-origin people worldwide.

I remember one night I returned late from a Berlin nightclub. I had to take a cab. I forgot my wallet and I told the cabbie outright that I'd pay her as soon as we reached our hostel. I was, maybe, a bit drunk but not at all aggressive. When we finally got there, just under the hostel lobby, she violently seized my mobile phone as "security" for her fare. I said to her politely that I'm not going to cheat on her fare, and that I just need to go to my room and get the money. She didn't believe me despite me being so nice about it. Of course, I had to rush inside because I didn't want to lose my expensive phone. But, that's just the way Aryan societies function I guess. People don't trust strangers. Everyone's out there to con the other person. Maybe this is an extreme example but that's what happens when you spend your whole life hating other human beings.

One would think this would be a universal trait, but it really is not. I have been to Istanbul, Dubai and Doha. Predominantly Muslim countries. I had the impression the women would be all covered in rags or something, with no ability to mix freely with the opposite sex. Not only it wasn't true but the Muslim women were surprisingly VERY NICE to me. You didn't have to lie through all your teeth, and practice any PUA bullshit to get their numbers. They don't give you the cold treatment, and are surpringly caring.

The girls are so easily approachable that you needn't apply evil methods to win their attention. They're surprisingly human. I have noticed this tendency among Thai women in Bangkok and Chinese women in Hong Kong as well. All of them seem to be excellent examples of human beings. Being females does not make them necessarily evil.

This is in sharp contrast to European nightclubs where guys always "out-douche" each other to trick the first available bitchy female to a one-night stand i.e. rape. Being nice with women will get you nowhere in a London nightclub. Threatening her with a knife attack, OTOH. It's just a thought process, as I was saying, everyone's just there trying to out-douche the other person. There is this palpable HATRED towards men. Modern day European men are either wimps or asexuals, I hardly saw anyone make advances on the streets. In Germany, I saw it plenty of times, German men are even afraid to make an approach to women anymore. It's just not done because Germany is a radical feminist society where everything masculine is hated. You can feel this on the surface itself.

In Indian cities, a lot of young urban women npwadays make false rape accusations to extort money. In fact, money is the only thing they're after when they marry someone and they don't even pretend otherwise. There is a deep pathological hatred towards men, and patriarchy in general.

Not just in the dating arena, but the hatred manifests itself in other aspects of life. People in non-Aryan cultures like SE Asia, Japan, China and Middle-East are much less individualistic. Everyone runs a business together, and the welfare of the group or community is seen as more important than individual desires. You don't see any visible tension among groups.

Even in India, the most successful business groups are close-knit merchant castes like the Marwaris and Patels who stand for each other and aren't spending their whole lives in pathological hatred of others. The women, as a rule, are much better, and far less bitchy.

Hatred is a natural extension of Aryan cultures. Aryans spend their entire lives wallowing in hatred. Then they complain that other human beings who are more naturally successful due to their close-knit, welcoming environments, somehow don't belong. They elect demagogues like Donald Trump as Presidents out of their sheer hatred of the other. Muslims in Europe run mot successful businesses because they TRUST each other much more than the average European would anyone that doesn't belong to their family.

Sieg Heil, I guess!

Old March 7th, 2017 #2
Dan Hadaway

What a bunch of dogshit.

Old March 8th, 2017 #3
Roger Bannon

List of countries by intentional homicide rate
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...e_rate#/search

Global Crime Index 2017
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp

Old March 8th, 2017 #4
Dothead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
That's very interesting. By your own argument, India at 56.04 has a higher safety index than Ireland at 54.23, Norway at 54.31, Sweden at 53.35, Belgum at 55.49, Italy at 55.34, almost tied with France at 56.34. With a more comparable population size, it is way ahead of the United States at 51.24.

China at 66.1 is way ahead of Canada at 60.75, Australia at 57.58 and pretty much everywhere else in Western Europe except Germany and Netherlands.

Japan and Korea are safer than pretty much anywhere in Europe except Belarus.

The former Soviet bloc countries like Romania, Poland, Czech Republic have very high scores but still dwarfed by Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE (79.34).

Ghana (53.01) and Ethiopia (50.82) in Africa are safer than Ukraine (48.73).

Argentina (37.37) which is 90% White is far less safe than almost anywhere in Asia-Pacific, including Pakistan (45.62) and Iran (49.1). Iran is actually safer than Uruguay (48.36) which is almost 100% White.

Thank you once again for the "World map of safety index". It's a brilliant tool to debunk White supremacist conspiracy theories.

Old March 8th, 2017 #5
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dothead View Post
That's very interesting. By your own argument, India at 56.04 has a higher safety index than Ireland at 54.23, Norway at 54.31, Sweden at 53.35, Belgum at 55.49, Italy at 55.34, almost tied with France at 56.34. With a more comparable population size, it is way ahead of the United States at 51.24.

China at 66.1 is way ahead of Canada at 60.75, Australia at 57.58 and pretty much everywhere else in Western Europe except Germany and Netherlands.

Japan and Korea are safer than pretty much anywhere in Europe except Belarus.

The former Soviet bloc countries like Romania, Poland, Czech Republic have very high scores but still dwarfed by Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE (79.34).

Ghana (53.01) and Ethiopia (50.82) in Africa are safer than Ukraine (48.73).

Argentina (37.37) which is 90% White is far less safe than almost anywhere in Asia-Pacific, including Pakistan (45.62) and Iran (49.1). Iran is actually safer than Uruguay (48.36) which is almost 100% White.

Thank you once again for the "World map of safety index". It's a brilliant tool to debunk White supremacist conspiracy theories.

The map lists reported crimes hence large parts of Africa are in gray.
The western world is being flooded with the Third World refuse and is the cause of the uptick in crime. Still low by comparison to the Third World.
It's clearly evident that crime is higher outside of the western world.

Old March 11th, 2017 #6
George Witzgall

Quote:
From the ancient Aryan tribes that came down the Steppes to conquer the Northern plains of India to start the Vedic civilization, to modern day European settlers who went on to colonize the Americas and Australia, if there is one thing that has sustained them, it's HATRED.
Aryans put our faith in understanding and not understanding. We don't have anything against non-Aryans as long as they aren't posing a threat to our peoples and way of life.

Aryan peoples require homelands to defend our heritage, as I'm sure you'll agree is our natural right. Any person of honor and integrity is welcome in our homelands, but from reading your posts I am of the impression that your presence would not be welcome.

Last edited by George Witzgall; March 16th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.

Old March 11th, 2017 #7
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
That's very interesting.
Your head's stuck too far up your ass for you to see your jealousness and thus hatred of Whites.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; March 11th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.

Old March 11th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Hindis shmindis

'Dotheads' are into Bride Burning:

Raped to DEATH on the bus (this isn't the only time this has happened via 'dotheads' of India):

Oh man, I can't wait to go do yoga and eat on the floor with these nice folks!! I'll just avoid marriage and buses...

then there' the prob of poop everywhere, though:

Well..on second thought...
fuck em!

Old March 11th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Re the article--
Whites for the most part have developed all that is civilized, and that has made us the most 'egalitarian'--to a huge fault.

We try to understand other people, accomodate them, and so on.

It took a lot of exposure to bad things to flip into 'we hate you' mode, out of a protective instinct that didn't go away, apparently--even with all the brainwashing.

Old March 11th, 2017 #10
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
dwarfed by Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE (79.34).
That's fake news. They don't consider things like rape or beating your wife to be a violent crime.

Old March 12th, 2017 #11
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
The map lists reported crimes hence large parts of Africa are in gray.
The western world is being flooded with the Third World refuse and is the cause of the uptick in crime. Still low by comparison to the Third World.
It's clearly evident that crime is higher outside of the western world.
That site doesn't list reported crime. It's an opinion survey, and you can answer surveys multiple times from anywhere.

Quote:
How serious you feel the level of crime is
Change of crime level in the past three year
Walking during daylight
Walking during night
How worried are you of being mugged or robbed
Worries of having a car stolen (or things from the car)
Worries of being physically attacked by strangers
Worries of being insulted or pestered by anybody, while in the street or any other public place
Worries of being subject to a physical attack because of your skin colour, ethnic origin or religion
Problem of people using and dealing drugs
How much is the problem property crimes?
How much is the problem violent crimes?
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/

Crime in India survey.

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/form.js...ountry%3DIndia

Quote:
How serious you feel the level of crime is?
Very Serious
Somewhat Serious
Neutral
Somewhat Minor
Very Minor
Not Sure
In the past three years would you say the level of crime in your community has increased, stayed about the same, or decreased?
Increased
Stayed about the same
Decreased
How safe do you feel walking alone in this city during the daylight?
Very Safe
Fairly Safe
Moderate
A Bit Unsafe
Very Unsafe
How safe do you feel walking alone in this city during the night?
Very Safe
Fairly Safe
Moderate
A Bit Unsafe
Very Unsafe
How worried are you about....having your home broken into and something stolen?
Very worried
Fairly worried
Moderate
A Bit Worried
Not at all Worried
(How worried are you about)......being mugged and robbed?
Very worried
Fairly worried
Moderate
A Bit Worried
Not at all Worried
(How worried are you about)......having your car stolen?
Very worried
Fairly worried
Moderate
A Bit Worried
Not at all Worried
(How worried are you about)......having things stolen from your car?
Very worried
Fairly worried
Moderate
A Bit Worried
Not at all Worried
(How worried are you about)......being physically attacked by strangers?
Very worried
Fairly worried
Moderate
A Bit Worried
Not at all Worried
(How worried are you about)......being insulted or pestered by anybody, while in the street or any other public place?
Very worried
Fairly worried
Moderate
A Bit Worried
Not at all Worried
(How worried are you about)......being subject to a physical attack because of your skin colour, ethnic origin or religion?
Very worried
Fairly worried
Moderate
A Bit Worried
Not at all Worried
(How much of a problem are…) people using or dealing drugs?
Very Big Problem
Fairly Big Problem
Moderate Problem
Not a Very Big Problem
Not a Problem at All
(How much of a problem are…) property crimes such as vandalism and theft?
Very Big Problem
Fairly Big Problem
Moderate Problem
Not a Very Big Problem
Not a Problem at All
(How much of a problem are…) violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery?
Very Big Problem
Fairly Big Problem
Moderate Problem
Not a Very Big Problem
Not a Problem at All
(How much of a problem are…) corruption and bribery?
Very Big Problem
Fairly Big Problem
Moderate Problem
Not a Very Big Problem
Not a Problem at All

I've never even been there and I can say anything I want and it's added to the average.

Edit: Mangalore, India just became much more violent...

Old March 12th, 2017 #12
Olaf Menes

Quote:
HATE is the basic foundation and genetic make-up of Aryan cultures worldwide.

So, Why do you fuck monkeys crawl over each other in DROVES to Immigrate to the nations of such 'Hateful" people?

I'll tell you why, to get out of that open sewer you call a nation. Get this right moron, India is "Supposedly" so advanced, yet the VAST MAJORITY of its population lives in disgusting levels of poverty.

Not to mention, if you are supposed to be so "Advanced" what the hell is up with planting a dot on your forehead in the modern age?

Old March 12th, 2017 #13
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
So, Why do you fuck monkeys crawl over each other in DROVES to Immigrate to the nations of such 'Hateful" people?

I'll tell you why, to get out of that open sewer you call a nation. Get this right moron, India is "Supposedly" so advanced, yet the VAST MAJORITY of its population lives in disgusting levels of poverty.

Not to mention, if you are supposed to be so "Advanced" what the hell is up with planting a dot on your forehead in the modern age?
The better to sees you wit.

Dat's the third eye, yo. All telepathic an sheeit.

Old March 12th, 2017 #14
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Dat's the third eye, yo. All telepathic an sheeit.
Well, then maybe they should use that third eye to take a look at the immense level of abject poverty their "So called Peaceful Culture" has caused, because evidently they can't see shit with the other two.

Old March 12th, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Well, then maybe they should use that third eye to take a look at the immense level of abject poverty their "So called Peaceful Culture" has caused, because evidently they can't see shit with the other two.
Oh, Olaf, they can see shit.

It runs through da skreets there.

You can't walk through Bombay without likely stepping either in human excrement, or tripping over a burned up and discarded Bride.

Can you imagine what it smells like there? A third nostril would not be something to wish for....

Old March 13th, 2017 #16
Dothead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
That site doesn't list reported crime. It's an opinion survey, and you can answer surveys multiple times from anywhere..
Thank you. I didn't realize it was just a survey but it wasn't my original line of argument either.

This is a discussion on HATE, not violence statistics. While there is a cause-effect relation between the two, I'm just trying to examine if Aryans and Aryan-origin people are more inclined to unreasonable hate. Do read my OP arguments once again, and refute them if you feel the facts are on your side.

Quote:
I can't answer for others but I'm in my home turf so you're generalizing in a big way. I'm not responsible for the hordes of Syrians, Somalians and Afghans migrating to Europe. I have been to Europe three times but I paid my way each time on valid visas with health insurance covers in the range of 50,000 Euros. I detest being lumped together with the refugees who are invading the continent right now. There's a world of difference between a moneyed tourist and a refugee.

I do agree that refugees should be helped in their own countries. You cannot import them except a few on really humanitarian grounds. I'm not responsible for the current madness.

Quote:
Only the women. What's wrong with a bit of a dot on the forehead? It's just a fashion accessory called a <i>Bindi.</i> Google that. I think it looks great on women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Re the article--
Whites for the most part have developed all that is civilized, and that has made us the most 'egalitarian'--to a huge fault.

We try to understand other people, accomodate them, and so on.

It took a lot of exposure to bad things to flip into 'we hate you' mode, out of a protective instinct that didn't go away, apparently--even with all the brainwashing.
Fair argument. But, again, 16th-19th century colonialism by White countries wasn't a great thing for the colonized. If modern White majority countries are trying to atone for the sins of their ancestors by being more accommodating to the less fortunate peoples of other countries, it should be seen as a positive move.

I mean if I knew that my ancestors had brutalized thousands of Africans in the rubber plantations of Congo, I'd feel guilty about it too.

My ancestors might have been very cruel to members of the lower castes. I'm Brahmin. I'm trying to atone for those sins by distancing myself from those belief systems. We all have to move on.

I'm only trying to get to the bottom of this HATE-filled mindset which is a common legacy of Aryan origins people worldwide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I see Aryans as a race committed to understanding and not understanding. We don't have anything against non-Aryans as long as they aren't posing a threat to our peoples and way of life.
Hear me. Thinking that being Aryan makes you different from other humans is a fundamental flaw in character. You're not the only one. What you just described is the very foundation of the Vedic caste system in India which leads to hatred of the perceived "other". I have moved on from that narrow worldview. There was a time I had toyed with those ideas. Not any more. Life's too short to dwell in hatred. I have realized it's more important to be a better human being. Racial pride, ancestry etc. are crutches that I'd do away with in a heartbeat now. I have more important things to focus on.

Old March 13th, 2017 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Fair argument. But, again, 16th-19th century colonialism by White countries wasn't a great thing for the colonized. If modern White majority countries are trying to atone for the sins of their ancestors by being more accommodating to the less fortunate peoples of other countries, it should be seen as a positive move.

I mean if I knew that my ancestors had brutalized thousands of Africans in the rubber plantations of Congo, I'd feel guilty about it too.

My ancestors might have been very cruel to members of the lower castes. I'm Brahmin. I'm trying to atone for those sins by distancing myself from those belief systems. We all have to move on.

I'm only trying to get to the bottom of this HATE-filled mindset which is a common legacy of Aryan origins people worldwide.
Well-firstly,

'Dothead' is like calling yourself a smear word, which doesn't compute.

But perhaps you're being facetious, like when I call myself 'crackerface' or 'Whitey McWhite' to be funny when attacked by blacks on SM or something.

That aside,

I personally have nothing to atone for, especially considering these 'oppressed peoples' destroyed my childhood community.

They've paid Whitey back for any wrongdoing--only it's the wrong Whiteys, who didn't do the wrongdoing.

These thugs in the United States actually use their ancestors misfortune to kill, rape, and steal--claiming they are owed something, and can't get their head back on straight, "cuz slavery!"

There are 'dark' children growing up privileged and STILL turning into criminals.
We're supposed to blame the Gone with the Wind era--still??

And the Indian Caste system is interesting, in that the lighter skinned 'Indians' of the north are-or were (some still are), Aryans. Very few left who are totally Aryan, if any. The ones who are tall and light are of that stock, clearly. The darker are much shorter, different in temperament, looks, etc...those differences are quite noticeable in any group of people.

Nobody has to oppress anyone to recognize they're different, and that you do or don't want to co-mingle.

That's not actually 'hate'-but if something is bad enough, like the crime in the USA I cited, 'hate' is a normal response.
If used responsibly.

That should be a Public Service Announcement--please use Hate Responsibly.

Old March 13th, 2017 #18
littlefieldjohn

"Dothead" smells fake. The increase of trolls ,not to mention their moronic posts , is an encouraging sign.

Old March 14th, 2017 #19
cillian

Quote:
This is a discussion on HATE, not violence statistics. While there is a cause-effect relation between the two, I'm just trying to examine if Aryans and Aryan-origin people are more inclined to unreasonable hate. Do read my OP arguments once again, and refute them if you feel the facts are on your side.
Have you considered that love and hate are two sides of the same coin?

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ered-in-brain/

Quote:
Semir Zeki of University College London, UK, who has previously mapped the neural circuits involved in romantic and maternal love, and colleague John Romaya selected 17 subjects who expressed a strong hatred for an individual – typically an ex-lover or colleague.

The subjects answered a questionnaire to assess the level of their hatred, and they provided the team with a photo of their nemesis, along with pictures of three other less provocative individuals.

Each subject then viewed their chosen photos for roughly 16 seconds, while an MRI scanner mapped the activity in their brain. By comparing their responses to the hated face with their reaction to the neutral photos, the team could identify the neurological circuits we use when feeling intense hatred.

The results showed two brain regions that our “hate circuit” shares with the “love circuit” – the putamen and the insular cortex or insula.

The putamen is thought to be used to prepare the body for movement – so it’s possible this be active either to provide protection of the loved one, or to prepare for an aggressive or spiteful act from the hated one. The insula is associated with feelings of distress, such as jealousy.

Old March 14th, 2017 #20
Dothead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
"Dothead" smells fake. The increase of trolls ,not to mention their moronic posts , is an encouraging sign.
Do you even realize the repercussions of your statement. It's Global White Supremacy in action. I don't know why you "White Nationalists" need a separate existence? It's a phoney cause. The global media narrative is Western, White-dominated in any case. Other voices are drowned and yours is the only one that sticks.

The straw that broke the camel's back. I'm declaring WAR on White Supremacists globally, in my own little way. I'm about to create an Indian version of Black Panthers. It will be more of a media war. Death to the Nazis!!!

There is historical precedent of Indians fighting a bitter war against White (British) supremacy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_National_Army

Thread