Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 24th, 2019 #1
FinnCS

Exclamation The problem with violence

It seems that Every Time there is a racially motivated shooting the public resents racially aware groups more and more. Dylan roofs actions in 2015 caused confederate monuments to be torn down and that anti confederate energy still exists today.

I'm not saying violence will never work it's more than necessary for any revolution but nobody has done so properly. Instead of attacking the Jewish elites in government who pass white genocide laws some people shoot up synagogues full of jews who support the laws being passed.

This is stupid! It's like getting rid of tumors but not addressing the cancer itself!

Last edited by FinnCS; February 27th, 2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

Old March 8th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down talk talk talk

The time for talk is over, it's time to seriously and bloodily fuck with the enemy.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor ..."

Robert Anson Heinlein, in his Starship Troopers

"If somebody says 'I love you' to me, I feel as though I had a pistol pointed at my head. What can anybody reply under such conditions but that which the pistol holder requires? 'I love you, too'.”

Kurt Vonnegut, American POW survivor of the WWII Allied Dresden terror bombing, Wampeters, Foma and Granfalloons

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 8th, 2019 at 10:29 AM.

Old March 9th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Good or bad, violence does work.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 28th, 2019 #4
J. Rourke

Violence always works, because how the fuck else can you conquer territory?

Just ask the Romans, when dealing with the jews during the Kitos War and the Bar Kokhba Revolt. And let's not forget them pesky Carthaginians.

And Genghis Khan.

And the Germans.

And the Japanese.

Violence not only works, it's also cathartic when us men use it.

Because it's )))us((( or (((them))).

Old March 28th, 2019 #5
C. Grady Tucker

Gratuitous violence never works accept against the person or group implementing it. For violence to work it has to have a strategic purpose. Violence must also be applied consistently and intelligently.

This is why the enemy will commit stupid shit like killing a churchful of niggers and blame it on our side. they understand violence has a reaction.

Old April 4th, 2019 #6
FinnCS

Wether we are violent or peaceful it doesn't matter. Both work just fine but the key to making it work is orginization. Without it you will achieve basically nothing.

Thread