Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2004 #1
heaven above

Default Banned again from Stormfront

This time I didn't do anything ! I was banned for defending myself against abuse by a VERY senior BNP official 'Steve Freedom' in personal attacks, last week. JJT/Robertson allows Griffinites to slag people off, but does NOT allow any attacks on them.

This time I have been banned for NOTHING .

Also, it appears that JJT/Robertson is passing personal information from Stormfront, to the group of people that use the Ebanks/Odins Eye account, on Stormfront.

Robertson is biased.He always allows his favourites to personally 'slag off' people, contravening SF guidelines.

He is giving out 'personal information' which he is privy to , and to 'third parties'. Other Stormfront members should be very wary of this, and maybe raise your concerns.THIS IS VERY SERIOUS.

Many people have raised their concerns that Stormfront is an 'intelligence gatherer' for heaven knows whom. This behaviour will add fuel to the fire.

The latest information is that it was Don Black himself who banned me. This act contravenes the NEW ORLEANS PROTOCOL. I have been banned for putting John Tyndalls public statements onto Stormfront.

Old August 11th, 2004 #2
god of war

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven above
This time I didn't do anything ! I was banned for defending myself against abuse by a VERY senior BNP official 'Steve Freedom' in personal attacks, last week. JJT/Robertson allows Griffinites to slag people off, but does NOT allow any attacks on them.

This time I have been banned for NOTHING .
sure you did nothing

you sound like some old convict in the nick

all you ever do on here is slag off BNP and never say anything of what work you do for WN.

so tell me heavan above....what you do for WN?

Last edited by god of war; August 11th, 2004 at 03:02 PM.

Old August 11th, 2004 #3
god of war

john tyndall drinks....

Old August 11th, 2004 #4
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by god of war
sure you did nothing

you sound like some old convict in the nick

all you ever do on here is slag off BNP and never say anything of what work you do for WN.

so tell me heavan above....what you do for WN?
Go back to Stormfront and stay there,this is not a BNP friendly zone.

Old August 12th, 2004 #5
heaven above

Its a griffinite trait. They never argue the issues. Namecalling and any other disruption will do. Now why does that remind me of the anti-nazi league (ANAL) ?

Old August 12th, 2004 #6
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightonWNP
Looks like she has gone! Let us hope its for good. I wonder which spam monkey it was. Onion Eyes?
The wording certainly looks that way!

Thread