VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2004 #21
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default What I think.

Funny you should mention that:

Quote:
Seeya, "hero".

Doc Martin's staple response. Good lord, you copied the biggest idiot here.

What do you want, hero? you already posted that you "win".
Take your triumphal march around the computer and through Archway of Victory into the kitchen for your reward, the Golden Twinkie of Internet Bravery.

You bore me.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin

Hey tell me what you think about this quote.

Everyone sees you for the dog you are.

Fetch boy now roll over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
Simple dog pyschology:dog training 101, throw the stick, they go to get it for you.
Not bad that MOMUS my pet can fetch so easily and with such gusto.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Last edited by MOMUS; October 6th, 2004 at 01:19 AM.

Old October 6th, 2004 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
I never said that Texas was better than WVa., idiot; you made that up. You have been playing that game on your own. It's apples and oranges comparing the two states.
I said that you are an ignorant, boastful, lying hick. You happen to live (now) in WVa. You tried to make it into a state bragging contest and that is typical of you.
I know ignorant, boastful, lying, hicks back in East Texas, many of them didn't even come from your neck of the woods.

I have thought of moving to WVa. More often to the Ozarks or to the Kiamichis in OK. I have my piece of land in the Piny Woods paid for, though, and that is where I will likely settle.
I'm sure much of WVa is beautiful, especially this time of year. It is known as a poor state though, perhaps because it was ripped from it's better half by Abe Lincoln's minions. Those mountains don't support much agriculture and coal-miners don't get rich, they get black-lung.
You have read my words of praise for Sen. Byrd; it seems from his example, that the jew has less control there than in other states as well.

You're right that Mexicans are swarming here in Texas. They are everywhere. It's goofy to imply that any individual White is culpable somehow for not preventing it. It takes a government that represents the people to do that.
I grew up with 3 or 4 who went to the White schools and spoke English and were accepted. I doubt if they welcome the invasion either.
East Texas is lovely country with rolling verdant hills, and lovely tall red pines. There are many good racists in east texas. mark Gaudin was from Palestine which is not far from Tyler and a few other places I have visited repeatedly. White folks are plenty racist, in general, but being in Texas are more at ease with Mexicans because there have been some Mexicans in Texas ever since the beginning, and many have always gone back and forth for seasonal work. Their attitude to Negroes I find to be not unlike other Southernors, except they wrongly believe the swine LBJ was a good man when he was is rotting in hell right now for his many crimes.

Texas like other Americans, have not understood or appreciated or dealt with the the flood of Mexican Indians from parts extremely southward, which is a different phenomenon than the back and forth that went on for the first 100 years of Texian state existence. I believe it is due more to economic factors than we generally acknowledge such as NAFTA lowering Mexican trade barriers to importation of American maize and corn and wheat and thus dropping the price of those products severely, thus rapidly destroying the agrarian small-scale economy, and in turn driving the peons/ campesinos / peasants out of their Pueblos or villages, and into the cities looking for work. From whence the least employables-- the darkest, stupidest, and meanest Indios from the south, generally-- all wander on up here.

Sorry to digress!

Old October 6th, 2004 #23
Bragi

Sounds kind of icky, working in a slaughterhouse. Dunno if I myself would want to kill and butcher farm animals day in day out. Might get kind of mind-numbing and soul-crushing. I sure do love steaks, pork chops, and chicken sandwiches, but I prefer the end product to the method the end product went through. With the consumption of meat, give me the end, not the means.

Old October 8th, 2004 #24
Heinrich Himmler SS

That's pretty cool, man. I'd like to start my own business and be self employed too.

Old October 8th, 2004 #25
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich Himmler SS
That's pretty cool, man. I'd like to start my own business and be self employed too.
It’s not as hard as you may imagine. For most people the thought of being financially unstable for any stretch of time keeps them from attempting self-employment. Not being able to buy a bunch of crap is a horror story to most people.

You can start a business doing anything and if you purposefully do the best job you can do you will succeed. It may take one, two or more years to get ahead it depends on how many customers you have that spread the word for you, you know, word of mouth is the best advertising.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Thread