Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 27th, 2006 #1
fdtwainth

Default Welcome back to Stormfront

Dear comrades,

Some of you were banned on Stormfront, because of the harassing behavior of an individual, AlphaNumericus, whose task was apparently to insult and provoke White Nationalists and discourage serious discussion of the issues we face. I have good news for you: AN has finally left Stormfront, so you're welcome back, especially to Business and Finance section, where your quality and insightful comments and contributions are much appreciated. So, welcome back to Stormfront!

Old September 27th, 2006 #2
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Default banned for the dreaded N word

When attempting to communicate about current racial issues in todays atmosphere,it is very difficult to do so,in all good conscience,truthfulness and honesty,as a White Nationalist ,without occasionally using a descriptive and correctly appropriate racial epitaph.

This mundane ,but otherwise useful and effective procedure is unquestionably NOT welcomed or desired at SF.

Therefore I will decline your invitation,without regret, and not again present myself before the less than honorable and truthful individuals who frequent SF.

Todays SF is left of center on most subjects and leaves little territory for any WN to speak freely,directly and honestly as we can here a VNN.

The inherent DANGER now of SF to the REAL White Nationalist movement should be crystal clear to even the most novice individual.

Learning to "compromise" ones speech,ideas and written words,to "suit" the weak and unsure semi(so called) WN at SF only lends to diminish and belittle the real meaning of the individuals who work in honesty and truth to present OUR WN ideas to the public.

The present state of SF certainly seems to be more for developing a kinder,gentler WN ,who, we can all accept and understand and eventually be more accepting,philosophical and inclusive-Bullshit.

Old September 27th, 2006 #3
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

No chance of that stroppy big streak of piss Jew Tree leaving as well I suppose?

Old September 27th, 2006 #4
SSteve
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA
When attempting to communicate about current racial issues in todays atmosphere,it is very difficult to do so,in all good conscience,truthfulness and honesty,as a White Nationalist ,without occasionally using a descriptive and correctly appropriate racial epitaph.

This mundane ,but otherwise useful and effective procedure is unquestionably NOT welcomed or desired at SF.

Therefore I will decline your invitation,without regret, and not again present myself before the less than honorable and truthful individuals who frequent SF.

Todays SF is left of center on most subjects and leaves little territory for any WN to speak freely,directly and honestly as we can here a VNN.

The inherent DANGER now of SF to the REAL White Nationalist movement should be crystal clear to even the most novice individual.

Learning to "compromise" ones speech,ideas and written words,to "suit" the weak and unsure semi(so called) WN at SF only lends to diminish and belittle the real meaning of the individuals who work in honesty and truth to present OUR WN ideas to the public.

The present state of SF certainly seems to be more for developing a kinder,gentler WN ,who, we can all accept and understand and eventually be more accepting,philosophical and inclusive-Bullshit.
I agree wholeheartedly with the above post. I was not banned, but instead recently disabled my account at SF due to the above reasons. Moreover, I currently believe that their main concern is only the quantity of members, thus openly the floodgates to allow neo-kahn subversives, antis, and jew apologists of all stripes membership. At this time I believe it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to promote "JewFront" to any new or prospective WNs.

Old September 27th, 2006 #5
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet
No chance of that stroppy big streak of piss Jew Tree leaving as well I suppose?
That's a more difficult problem to tackle. I think the effective approach would be to try to influence JJT in order to make him change his ways.

Old September 29th, 2006 #6
brutus

Why would a college student want to return to elementary school?

Having said that, there's absolutely nothing wrong with elementary schools for elementary school students.

Old September 29th, 2006 #7
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Why would a college student want to return to elementary school?

Having said that, there's absolutely nothing wrong with elementary schools for elementary school students.

Exactly how I feel. I was reading SF for a year and listening to David Duke broadcasts. Now I have learned what I can learn and I am done with elementary school. I never even bothered signing up for an account there because it was obvious that they moderate everything.

Old September 29th, 2006 #8
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
That's a more difficult problem to tackle. I think the effective approach would be to try to influence JJT in order to make him change his ways.
I think an even more effective approach would be to influence Don Black in order to make him change his ways.

Old September 29th, 2006 #9
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSteve
I agree wholeheartedly with the above post. I was not banned, but instead recently disabled my account at SF due to the above reasons. Moreover, I currently believe that their main concern is only the quantity of members, thus openly the floodgates to allow neo-kahn subversives, antis, and jew apologists of all stripes membership. At this time I believe it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to promote "JewFront" to any new or prospective WNs.
I won't knock Storm Front in itself. It's good at what it does. But I would be really interested if all members had to submit a pic of themselves. I reckon there is a staggering volume of half-bloods, Jews and other non-White wannabe Whites posting regularly there.

Old September 29th, 2006 #10
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Default For when the water wings come off...

Quote:
I was reading SF for a year and listening to David Duke broadcasts. Now I have learned what I can learn and I am done with elementary school.
My experience too.

sf is a cushier way for noobs to get their feet wet, but the diving board's at the deep end.
Unfortunately there will always be kikes at either end of the proverbial pool.
Most critical thinkers eventually realize what's going on at sf, however, and come here for some somewhat freer speech.
Sooner or later you gotsta call a nigger a nigger, and there is no better place for that, than right here on VNN forum.

However, concerning the recent peculiar mod behavior here lately, I am not quite certain of that anymore...

Old September 29th, 2006 #11
brutus

Too many posts like this on SF for my liking.
Quote:
Posted by: silky3

Funny how Hilter sided with Japan and Italy - the Axis - in World war II.Hitler supposedly wanted the blonde ayran race.I find it strange that Hitler sided with Japan,which is an Asian country and surely far from being blonde and blue eyed.Italy itself isn't even a fair skinned race(though they are fairer in the North).

A case of hypocrisy,perhaps?Or perhaps he wanted just to use them until he achieved his goal in taking over the world with his white ayran race would have disposed of them(Japanese)eventually given the chance.

Well,thank God his plan failed.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...=100411&page=3

Old September 29th, 2006 #12
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Too many posts like this on SF for my liking.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...=100411&page=3
Let's hear Mr. Hitler’s side:

Quote:
There are certain foreign journalists who try to create an impression by talking about the Yellow peril and by drawing our attention to the fact that our alliance with Japan is a species of betrayal of our own racial principles. One could retort to these oafs that during the first World War it was the British who appealed to the Japanese, in order to give us the coup de grâce. Without going any further it is perhaps sufficient to reply to these short-sighted spirits that the present conflict is one of life or death, and that the essential is to win—and to that end we are quite ready to make an alliance with the Devil himself.

Taking a more objective view, it is obvious that the Japanese alliance has been of exceptional value to us, if only because of the date chosen by Japan for her entry into the war. It was, in effect, at the moment when the surprises of the Russian winter were pressing most heavily on the morale of our people, and when everybody in Germany was oppressed by the certainty that, sooner or later, the United States would come into the conflict. Japanese intervention, therefore, was, from our point of view, most opportune. Apart from that, the way in which Japan interprets her obligations under the terms of our alliance does her the greatest credit and is having a happy influence on the German people.

-- Adolf Hitler (17 May 1942)

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...45&postcount=1

Old September 29th, 2006 #13
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

I've seen far weirder shit than that, from Monarchists to Islamophiles to people who think communism is good for white people. People wanting to bring back dueling, people who think we should have only one or 2 children and send them to an Ivy League college "since that's what the Jews do and they are successful"

Also there is a 'political correctness' of sorts in which slavs in particular are allowed more leeway in bashing other ethnicities, for example you never saw any anti-polish threads started by Germans but lately a lot of anti-German threads started by Poles have been appearing. People can post crap about southern and/or eastern Europe being more nationalistic when it simply isn't true (many communist parties in those countries, they just can't afford to compete with the welfare offered by western European countries)

In a site that size you're bound to run across some weirdos though, overall I think the site is a good one.

Old December 31st, 2006 #14
AlphaNumericus...

Location: Jew York City, Jewnited Snakes, center of the Jewniverse

This is so funny.

Old December 31st, 2006 #15
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNumericus
This is so funny.
Let me introduce alphanumericus, a New York jew, incompetent in economics and finance. I outed the guy on Stormfront, giving him ample opportunities to clear his name, made my case to the Stromfront Leadership, asking them to ban him, and he was banned with full agreement and support of them. The fact that they returned back a well-known jew and now fully support him only proves, that the place is beholden to alien interests, inimical to Our Cause.
But Stromfront is slowly dying, and the jew needs a new host to suck off. That's why alphanumericus is back at VNN - a parasite always needs a host. However, whether we do need a parasite, is an entirely different question.

Old January 1st, 2007 #16
AlphaNumericus...

LOLZ
Thanks for a good laugh, fdtwainth / George Lenz! You're hilarious - almost as funny as Henny Youngman. You should have your own comedy show.
Got any Aryan Dollars to sell?

Old January 1st, 2007 #17
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
Wrong. JJT needs a good old fashioned ass kicking and then a offer he can't refuse. Apparently, there are some English fellows that know where he lives. Let's see to it.

Old January 1st, 2007 #18
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNumericus
LOLZ
Thanks for a good laugh, fdtwainth / George Lenz! You're hilarious - almost as funny as Henny Youngman. You should have your own comedy show.
Got any Aryan Dollars to sell?
You are welcome to laugh, kike, when you can. And I will go about my business of uprooting a known parasite.

Old January 1st, 2007 #19
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
Wrong. JJT needs a good old fashioned ass kicking and then a offer he can't refuse. Apparently, there are some English fellows that know where he lives. Let's see to it.
Unfortunately, my Stromfront experiences led me to the conclusion, that you are correct, comrade.

Old January 1st, 2007 #20
AlphaNumericus...

Hilarious as he is, Stormfront is better without this clown: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/member.php?u=22761

Thread