Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2003 #1
The Final Solution

Default Hitler's 2nd Book?

Anyone read or know anything about this "newly translated" sequel to Mein Kampf that so happens to be edited by kike HOLOHOAX "survivor" Gerhard Weinberg. Has anyone compared it with the prior online version?:

www.adolfhitler.ws

I'd rather read hardcopy, but not (another) kike forgery. But I pointedly haven't seen David Irving charge the vermin Weinberg with racial shenanigans on this one.

Old December 2nd, 2003 #2
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

http://www.solargeneral.com/library/ZweitesBuch.pdf

You can download your copy here. I haven't read too much into it, just skimmed it a little here and there. From what I can gather it is a collection of what was to become the sequel to Mein Kampf but the project got sidetracked as Hitler's political career took off. I leave it up to the reader to determine how accurate and realistic it is.

For what it is worth, I seriously doubt that it contains anything like "You know, folks, I've thought this over seriously and I've come to realize that the jews are really okay guys. They're nice, upstanding, even..." That would be Rush-drug Limbaugh speaking, not Adolf Hitler.

Not sure where to get a hard copy, but if you want, you can simply take that PDf, put it on a floppy disk and take it to any print shop for your hard copy. Or, better yet, print it out on the printers at your local university.

Maybe Herr Linder will do a review for us when he has time.

-M

Thread