Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2015 #81
Paul Vogel

Default The spiritual basis all must come first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
That is the bottom line. The Jews are busy creating their own god, fashioned in their own Yiddish speaking image, to lord over us white folks. If they fail, the Chinese Borg will certainly be happy to rise to the occasion. Only by securing the existance of a safe environment for our children, will we ever be able to be in a position to ponder the existance of a white soul. William Pierce and William Simpson were indeed prophets, but the horse must always come before the cart, if we are to ride, at all..
Quote:
That is the bottom line.
Yes, actually getting our own White/Aryan act together is the real bottom line.

Quote:
The Jews are busy creating their own god, fashioned in their own Yiddish speaking image, to lord over us white folks.
You are about 5,000 years late on this one and the Jews have their own Semitic Gods imposed upon almost all Whites/Aryans with all Christianity.

Quote:
If they fail, the Chinese Borg will certainly be happy to rise to the occasion.
Sam thinks so too, but, I do not share his blind faith in the Asians or Chinese.

Quote:
Only by securing the existance of a safe environment for our children, will we ever be able to be in a position to ponder the existance of a white soul.
On the contrary, you just do have the actual cart before the actual horse.
Only when we do find and do embrace our own White/Aryan racial souls all
without such alien Semitic and any other non-White or any other non-Aryan
influences will we finally be able to secure all of the 14 words of David Lane.

Quote:
William Pierce and William Simpson were indeed prophets, but the horse must always come before the cart, if we are to ride, at all..
Yes, they both were, among others, but, what is imperative is that you really do know all which is really which and to get all of your priorities straight or the ride will just end up in the inevitable failure over the long haul that it has been so far. The spiritual basis all must come first, or as Dr. Pierce has always said.
See:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=556

"That is the fundamental mistake of virtually all the right-wing parties and groups today, whether they are running candidates for office or not. They seem to believe that they can radically transform the political, social, and racial scenes without a spiritual transformation, a spiritual reawakening, of our people first. It cannot be done.

We have, I am afraid, a natural tendency, a natural weakness, which leads us to this mistake. It is the tendency to place all or most of the blame for what ails us on others instead of on ourselves. It is very easy to blame the Blacks for the fact that our cities have become filthy, crime-infested jungles and our schools combat zones where very little is learned. And it is very easy to blame the Jews too, not only for allowing the Blacks to do what they do, but for the corruption of our economy and the undermining of our national defense.

But it is a fact that when this country was formed we had no Black problem and no Jewish problem. We ourselves, our own people, were in total and complete control of our destiny, and everything that has happened to us had happened, in a sense, with our own consent.

We certainly cannot say that what the Blacks have done to our cities and to our schools was done by sneaking up on us and pulling off some sort of coup. They have done it gradually, over a period of more that a hundred years, and we failed to stop it. We failed to act even before the Jews had captured our news and entertainment media and began injecting their spiritual poison into us. Just as with the Blacks, we had every opportunity to halt what the Jews were doing, but we did not.

And the reason we did not is essentially a spiritual reason. We allowed ourselves to fall prey to these alien influences because we did not have a spiritual basis for resisting them. We did not have the proper values, the proper priorities, the proper standards, the proper attitudes and goals; we did not have the proper understanding, the proper degree of consciousness of our identity and our mission. Our lives, individually and collectively, were not committed to the One True Purpose. And until we have cured that situation, until we have cured our own inner sickness, we cannot hope to deal successfully with our external enemies.

Now, this cure, this healing of ourselves, is much more than a matter of education, much more than merely getting the facts to the public about race and about what the Jews are doing. It is primarily a matter of bringing about the inner reorientation that will give the public the desire and the will to act on those facts. This is something which I have talked about before -- it is largely the subject of our Introductory Meeting Tape -- and I will not repeat myself on that score tonight, except to recapitulate our reason for our program being of the nature that it is.

We allowed ourselves to fall prey to these alien influences because we did not have a spiritual basis for resisting them.

Other groups -- third parties and fourth parties and what have you -- will continue issuing political programs and running people for office. And that is fine. We certainly have no complaint about that. Such activity at least calls public attention to certain problems and serves an educational purpose, although a quite limited one.

But we are fundamentally different from these other groups, and we will remain different. We have stated some, though not all, of our general goals. But our program is not one of working directly through ordinary -- or extraordinary -- political processes to achieve these goals. We understand that they cannot be achieved by themselves, without first laying a proper spiritual basis for them. Therefore, our program is directed almost entirely toward the accomplishment of this spiritual prerequisite for our political goals. Our program is concerned now, and will be concerned for the foreseeable future, with awakening a consciousness of identity and mission in an elite minority of our people, a minority in whom the Divine Spark, the Universal Urge, the Creator’s immanent Self-consciousness, burns brighter than it does in the rest, and when welding this awakened elite into a growing community of blood and consciousness, a spiritual community primarily rather than a political one, a community imbued with an understanding of our Truth and unconditionally dedicated to our Purpose, which is the Creator’s Purpose.

When this community is strong enough so that it can begin realistically to contemplate the implementation of our political goals in the larger society -- that is, when we have crossed the second threshold of which I spoke to you some weeks ago -- then, and only then, will we formulate and announce a full and detailed political program.

And I might make one final observation. I said our spiritual program is a prerequisite for our political program, but it is not just a prerequisite, not merely a prerequisite. It stands on its own. In fact, if I had to say which program is of more fundamental importance, I would immediately say it is our spiritual program.

If, by some miracle, we could carry out our political program directly, without a general spiritual reorientation first, I would have no faith in the results. They would not last. But as long as our community survives, as long as there are at least one man and one woman of our race left who are committed to our Truth and able to raise their children and pass that Truth on to them, then even if this country were obliterated utterly, even if Western civilization were obliterated utterly, I would still have confidence in the future and in the eventual implementation of a new version of our political program, no matter how long that might take."
--Dr. William Luther Pierce

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 26th, 2015 at 07:59 PM.

Old July 26th, 2015 #82
Paul Vogel

Default There goes another one all just trolling again. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
There you go. Only signed up members of the Cosmotheist Church can gain immortality...
There goes another one all just trolling again.

Where exactly does it say: "Only signed up members of the Cosmotheist Church can gain immortality..."?
Or are your just pulling these "fake quotes" all out of your nether regions, or just like varg?
See post number 67.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 26th, 2015 at 08:13 PM.

Old July 27th, 2015 #83
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
There goes another one all just trolling again.

Where exactly does it say: "Only signed up members of the Cosmotheist Church can gain immortality..."?
Or are your just pulling these "fake quotes" all out of your nether regions, or just like varg?
See post number 67.
It's not a fake quote. I took it from the Cosmotheism trilogy. Link provided:

Quote:
It's there in black and white, the fake quotes.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; July 27th, 2015 at 08:24 AM.

Old July 27th, 2015 #84
Paul Vogel

Default Of course, it was just a fake quote, just as you are a troll.

Quote:
It's not a fake quote. I took it from the Cosmotheism trilogy. Link provided:

It's there in black and white, the fake quotes.
Sure.
What is it about "exactly" that you really just didn't or want to understand Gerry?
Of course, it was just a fake quote of your own and you are just being a troll.
Just as all full of it as was varg and as are all of these other trolls here at VNN,
just like John Adams and Sam E., etc. ad nauseum.

What else isn't new and especially with all such so lacking in any actual
Personal Integrity, ie. any actual intellectual honesty or moral courage
all in about equal measure? VNN really does need some clown control.
But, if it really becomes serious, I know the best form of pest control.
See:

If and when we true Cosmotheists do ever win this war against our eternal enemies of all life,
G. Bruno will be remembered, along with Dr. Pierce and a few others, as being a one in Spirit
all of the Divine Consciousness that's all within all true Cosmotheists and that are of the same
Faustian White/Aryan Race-soul forever.
See also:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopi...5c3c8bf54eea2b

That is the real Fame of a Dead Man's, or even of a Dead Woman's, Deeds!
See:
http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=5630
And also Chapter 14 on Cosmotheism here:
http://www.prometheism.net/library/f...dmansdeeds.pdf

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 30th, 2015 at 06:08 PM.

Old July 27th, 2015 #85
Gerry Fable

I provided a link for the Cosmotheism trilogy, so there is no trolling on my behalf. I suggest you read it, and show the forum the real trilogy, if the one I have posted is indeed faked.

Old July 27th, 2015 #86
Robbie Key

Links to NA-related sites are not allowed on here, Paul.

Stop trolling this site.

Quote:
Now, since Williams' charges posting here can't figure out how to act white in light of Helmsman Willy's Smoky Mountain Diktat, I'm going to make it VNN policy rather than wait up for Willy's crew to catch a case of honor:

- keep y'all links to y'all motherfucking booby cult off here, you fucking deviant-supporting, reputation-assassinating NA freaks. Y'all get your Kev on in your own time.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...78#post1814778

Old July 27th, 2015 #87
Paul Vogel

Default Nice try at deception and in just denying the obvious. :D

Quote:
I provided a link for the Cosmotheism trilogy, so there is no trolling on my behalf. I suggest you read it, and show the forum the real trilogy, if the one I have posted is indeed faked.
The linked trilogy is not the issue nor the example of your trolling.
This fake quote of yours actually is the example of your trolling:
"Only signed up members of the Cosmotheist Church can gain immortality..."
Which is not actually written anywhere in that trilogy, as anyone can see
and read for themselves.

Nice try at deception and in just denying the obvious.
That you are just being a troll.

What else isn't new?

Old July 27th, 2015 #88
Robbie Key

The bolded is what Gerry Fable is referring too, I think?

Quote:
8:2
But he who has attained a state of Divine Consciousness partakes of the immortality of
the Whole in the way of higher man: his body perishes, but his spirit remains with the Whole.
8:3
He who is a member of the Community of Divine Consciousness is not annihilated by
death
, because his consciousness is one with that of the Community. So long as the Community
lives, his consciousness lives; and so long as the Community serves the One True

Old July 27th, 2015 #89
Paul Vogel

Default I care only about the Whole Truths of Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Links to NA-related sites are not allowed on here, Paul.

Stop trolling this site.

No links to NA-related sites, eh?
Even when they make valid points and valid criticisms of SF and NA leadership?
Even when these links are "On Topic" when all of you trolls have not been?
See post number 74 and 75 here:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...88#post1883488
Sure.

You are only trolling this thread, Robbie Key.
Do just as you say but not as you do, eh?

I do think that Fred Streed's post number 1278 had cleared-up much of Alex Linders own concerns here:

I care only about the Whole Truths of Reality and not about the cult of personalities that some less disciplined always do seem to get all so here caught up in.
I say what I do know and acknowledge my own speculations as just being such and I can
and I do tell the difference.
See:
Was AH not a Catholic?
Was not most WWII Germany Catholic/Protestant?
Not really, and that all would have changed too had AH actually won that war.
But, he was willing to work with them to achieve his ends with them as a means
toward it. So are we, all if, these too are able and are as willing to do so with us.
This "Positive Christianity" was merely a stepping-stone towards something Aryan:
A Faustian and true White/Aryan Cosmotheism!

Hitler's War - The Last Christian Crusade

"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming
of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child.
Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter
of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity.
Bolshevism practices a lie of the same nature, when it claims to
bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave
them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and
gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world enlightened
by the idea of tolerance. Christianity was the first
creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of
love. Its key-note is intolerance.
Without Christianity, we should not have had Islam. The
Roman Empire, under Germanic influence, would have
developed in the direction of world-domination, and humanity
would not have extinguished fifteen centuries of civilisation at a
single stroke.
Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of
the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things.
The result of the collapse of the Roman Empire was a night
that lasted for centuries."
--A. H.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 28th, 2015 at 09:24 AM.

Old July 27th, 2015 #90
Paul Vogel

Default And of which really has nothing to do with what Gerry actually wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The bolded is what Gerry Fable is referring too, I think?
And of which really has nothing to do with what Gerry actually wrote.
See post number 83 and 84 above.

8:2
But he who has attained a state of Divine Consciousness partakes of the immortality of
the Whole in the way of higher man: his body perishes, but his spirit remains with the Whole.
8:3
He who is a member of the Community of Divine Consciousness is not annihilated by
death
, because his consciousness is one with that of the Community. So long as the Community
lives, his consciousness lives; and so long as the Community serves the One True Purpose,...

What is in bold has to do with the Race-soul and the one true Purpose.
If the White/Aryan race survives and advances towards it then so does
the Aryan/White Race-soul that is all within it, or Church or no Church.
The survival of the racial community is the prerequisite to advancement
ever towards Divinity, as is all the potential eternal survival of the Race-
soul all within it, as it is in the individual. Read all in not out of context.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 27th, 2015 at 10:57 AM.

Old July 27th, 2015 #91
Gerry Fable

Quote:
The linked trilogy is not the issue nor the example of your trolling.
This fake quote of yours actually is the example of your trolling:
"Only signed up members of the Cosmotheist Church can gain immortality..."
Which is not actually written anywhere in that trilogy, as anyone can see
and read for themselves.

Nice try at deception and in just denying the obvious.
That you are just being a troll.

What else isn't new?
Okay. No more debating with you. It is clear you have cognitive issues.

Old July 27th, 2015 #92
Paul Vogel

Default Next time do a little more research...

Quote:
Okay. No more debating with you.
Great. Bye troll. Next time do a little more research on your subject, ok?
And also do leave all of your logical fallacies and all "fake quotes" at home.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 27th, 2015 at 07:24 PM.

Old July 27th, 2015 #93
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Where are it's institutions that help White people, retirement homes, orphanages, clinics, hospices, charities, food/clothing/shelter, schools, colleges etc?
What does it do for Whites in real life?

It's just the promise of life after death in another form, and for only a few zogbucks, the secrets of eternal life can be yours. Just buy the book, and you can live forever.
Yawn.
Come on Paul, let's cut to the chase and get to the part where you ask for money.

Old July 27th, 2015 #94
Paul Vogel

Default You just most likely really don't qualify on either or both requirements. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Where are it's institutions that help White people, retirement homes, orphanages, clinics, hospices, charities, food/clothing/shelter, schools, colleges etc?

It's just the promise of life after death in another form, and for only a few zogbucks, the secrets of eternal life can be yours. Just buy the book, and you can live forever.
Yawn.
Come on Paul, let's cut to the chase and get to the part where you ask for money.
Quote:
I have answered this question before:
See post 71 here:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=278553&page=4
Not relevant.
All of those institutions need not be any religion-based and most of the best ones today are secular.

Also, give us hundreds of years of such tax-free status and such social and governmental support and mass media support and Cosmotheism would quite easily surpass even the best secular institutions and also be all-White/Aryan.

Quote:
It tells them the Whole Truths of Reality and what is their own true meaning and own true Purpose in Life and in Cosmos and without any false delusional superstitions.
It is a philosophy/religion of the morality of survival and of ever advancement with arete' towards a real Divinity or self-realization of Cosmos.
It gives Whites/Aryans a Master vs. only just a Slave Morality to all Semites and non-Whites/non-Aryans.

Quote:
It's just the promise of life after death in another form, and for only a few zogbucks,
the secrets of eternal life can be yours. Just buy the book, and you can live forever.
Yawn.
Yawn.
Nope.
You really do have no real clue.
That is all just Semitic religion and it is certainly not our Faustian and our own White/Aryan Cosmotheism.

No true Cosmotheist has ever asked you or anyone for any such "Zogbucks"
nor to buy any book, whatsoever.
Again, you are only thinking about all such Semitic religions like all Christianity again.
The Whole Truths of Cosmotheism are all available and for free on-line and in pdf files and
even in videos and on Youtube.

Quote:
Not ever going to happen from me.
Why?
All we ask is that you are both White/Aryan and have actual intellectual honesty and moral
courage, all in about equal measure, or actual Personal Integrity.
You just most likely really don't qualify on either or both or all of those requirements, Hugh.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 28th, 2015 at 09:52 AM.

Old July 28th, 2015 #95
GREG IN SPOKANE

What about creating a perfect amalgamation of creativity and cosmotheism? Could that be a viable spiritual solution for the white race?

Old July 28th, 2015 #96
Paul Vogel

Default Cosmotheism is the new real spiritual foundation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
What about creating a perfect amalgamation of creativity and cosmotheism? Could that be a viable spiritual solution for the white race?
Yes, but, not exactly, GIS.
A viable spiritual solution is the actual evolution of the spirit.
For example:
Cosmotheism is a all highly-evolved Creativity.
Creativity is atheistic.
Creativity only clears the ground of all Christianity,
and all with its hard atheism.
Cosmotheism is panentheistic.

Cosmotheism is the new real spiritual foundation and
is the actual replacement for both or of all previously.
Cosmotheism is a true White/Aryan religion that's all
of, for, and by White/Aryans alone.
No Semite nor any non-White influences, whatsoever.

Think of this mental and spiritual process in military terms.
Recruits are brought in and stripped of their prior identities.
Once these are all bare bones and are back to basics these
are built back up to be fighters, and soldiers and marines or
whatever.

The same is true of any process of mental or spiritual growth.
You must first unlearn all what is false before ever learning all
what is true.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 28th, 2015 at 07:57 PM.

Old July 29th, 2015 #97
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Not relevant. All of those institutions need not be any religion-based and most of the best ones today are secular.
You need to have an argument that convinces the Klan it has been wrong about religion, that convinces the tens of millions of Whites whose support is needed, and whose beliefs you are attacking, that you claim are not pro White.
They point to the schools, clinics, hospitals, orphanages, shelters, charities they run, which benefit tens of millions of Whites.
Then they ask you to point to what it has done.

As you have been asked to do here. But cannot.
They can show real benefits. You cannot.
Thus you cannot prove your claims, and they are thus not realistic, just theories.
They however can prove theirs in reality, so they are realistic.

Quote:
give us hundreds of years of such tax-free status and such social and governmental support and mass media support and Cosmotheism would quite easily surpass even the best secular institutions and also be all-White/Aryan.
You've stated it has existed for thousands of years.
If it has been unable to accomplish anything in millenia, it has no value.

Thus it must be incorporated and be paying tax.
Taxation is not 100 percent.
What has been done so far with the portion of its income that was not paid across in taxation?

Where is its incorporated organisation registered?
What is its status - profit or non profit?
Are its financial statements available to the public?

Why is it unable to obtain tax exemption?
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f990.pdf

Quote:
It tells them the Whole Truths of Reality and what is their own true meaning and own true Purpose in Life and in Cosmos and without any false delusional superstitions.
It is a philosophy/religion of the morality of survival and of ever advancement with arete' towards a real Divinity or self-realization of Cosmos.
It gives Whites/Aryans a Master vs. only just a Slave Morality to all Semites and non-Whites/non-Aryans.
It is the opinion of one man, written in three essays.
Versus the opinions of million of Whites, for centuries, in uncountable numbers of books and essays and speeches, of those Whites who physically created the US and of those Whites whose support is needed by the movement today.

Quote:
No true Cosmotheist has ever asked you or anyone for any such "Zogbucks" nor to buy any book, whatsoever.
Again, you are only thinking about all such Semitic religions like all Christianity again.
The Whole Truths of Cosmotheism are all available and for free on-line and in pdf files and even in videos and on Youtube
There are books for sale on it on Amazon.
By what authority do you state what true Cosmotheists do or don't do?
What office/position do you hold?

Any organisation or actual spokesperson for any organisation is able to answer these types of basic questions as to legal status, activities, etc.
If it is to have any value in the struggle, it and its proponents will have to be able to answer them as well, in public.
So answer them.

Last edited by Hugh; July 29th, 2015 at 12:56 PM.

Old July 30th, 2015 #98
Paul Vogel

Default None of those questions are actually relevant, Hugh.

Quote:
You need to have an argument that convinces the Klan it has been wrong about religion, that convinces the tens of millions of Whites whose support is needed, and whose beliefs you are attacking, that you claim are not pro White.
They point to the schools, clinics, hospitals, orphanages, shelters, charities they run, which benefit tens of millions of Whites.
Then they ask you to point to what it has done.

As you have been asked to do here. But cannot.
They can show real benefits. You cannot.
Thus you cannot prove your claims, and they are thus not realistic, just theories.
They however can prove theirs in reality, so they are realistic.

You've stated it has existed for thousands of years.
If it has been unable to accomplish anything in millenia, it has no value.

Thus it must be incorporated and be paying tax.
Taxation is not 100 percent.
What has been done so far with the portion of its income that was not paid across in taxation?

Where is its incorporated organisation registered?
What is its status - profit or non profit?
Are its financial statements available to the public?

Why is it unable to obtain tax exemption?
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f990.pdf

It is the opinion of one man, written in three essays.
Versus the opinions of million of Whites, for centuries, in uncountable numbers of books and essays and speeches, of those Whites who physically created the US and of those Whites whose support is needed by the movement today.

There are books for sale on it on Amazon.
By what authority do you state what true Cosmotheists do or don't do?
What office/position do you hold?

Any organisation or actual spokesperson for any organisation is able to answer these types of basic questions as to legal status, activities, etc.
If it is to have any value in the struggle, it and its proponents will have to be able to answer them as well, in public.
So answer them
Yes, we both are and we actually can do so.

However, I do disagree as to any "value" it has in the struggle to disclose really anything like that both either to the public or to you.
Especially, when none of those questions are actually relevant, Hugh.

What is relevant is and are only the Whole Truths of Reality of which are true and real and that all the true Cosmotheists will always and forever both all uphold and all promote and by all of the means at our disposal.

All Christianity is Semitic, and alien, and false, and primitive superstition and is mostly all delusional dogmatism and nonsense. It is a mental and spiritual poison for Whites/Aryans. Either it is either all replaced with Reality or all Whites/Aryans will all just become extinct.

That, most unfortunately for you, is what is actually "realistic" or all in the real world of Reality, Hugh.

What any others actually do in the "movement" is really not our concern, whatsoever.
They can fight their "struggle" in their own way and with their owns means and as will all of us also with all our own.
Good luck to them and to us totally regardless of methods or beliefs as the White/Aryan Race is ultimately ONE WHOLE.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 30th, 2015 at 05:52 AM.

Old July 30th, 2015 #99
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
All Christianity is Semitic, and alien, and false, and primitive superstition and is mostly all delusional dogmatism and nonsense. It is a mental and spiritual poison for Whites/Aryans. Either it is either all replaced with Reality or all Whites/Aryans will all just become extinct.
2000 years later and we are still here and have spread to countries that Whites never even knew of 2000 years ago. Can you give us a timeline for when you think Whites will become extinct ?

Old July 30th, 2015 #100
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
However, I do disagree as to any "value" it has in the struggle to disclose really anything like that both either to the public or to you.
If my forty year old cult only had a hundred members I'd keep it secret too.

Tags
cosmotheism, godhood, white race, william pierce

Thread