VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2011 #2581
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
The reward money being already available in some special account... Is that supposed to impress me?

Says Gerdes' squirming little bitch.

Isn't it fun watching the little bitch try to pretend that Its not kicking Itself for shooting Itself in the foot?

Hey Retardo, what's it like being Gerdes' bitch?

Retardo:

Quote:
So the following 14 threads are now up on the Skeptics Society Forum

So here's the countdown on all 14 of the little bitch's fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves."

Quote:
Belzec's fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" # 3/3 rejection date:

April 29th

The other 9 Belzec fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

April 30th

Sobibor's 4 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

May 3rd

What do you think Shermer is going to do?

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!

Hey Retardo:

Has Shermer sent Gerdes an email endorsing any of your "proofs" yet?

A simple "YES" or "NO" will do, thanks.

YES or NO, Retardo?

Quote:
Gerdes:

So Nancy Boy, as of today, I have $14,000.00 in a special account that will be used to pay out any reward money for these 14 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves", should you decide to bring your posts / threads into compliance of the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 MIDNIGHT, SAT. MARCH 5TH (U.S. MOUNTAIN TIME) to bring said posts into compliance. It's up to you Nancy Boy, if you want to be eligible for the reward money or not.

Please note Nancy Boy, if you chose not to bring your posts / threads into compliance and Shermer does endorse your "proofs" in full compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, the reward money will still be available to anyone who subsequently uses your very own endorsed "proofs" that Shermer subsequently endorses in full compliance with said Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules.

The money is there for the taking IF all Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules are followed to the letter.

The choice is yours Nancy Boy if you want to be eligible for said $14,000.00.

Also, if you deny the fact that I have put $14,000.00 into a special account, you can bet me, dollar for dollar that I have not.

Do you want to make the bet Nancy Boy?

Just post on the VNN forum that you wish to bet me, dollar for dollar that I haven't and we can work out the particulars of the bet from there.

What do you say Nancy Boy?

Hey Retardo, are you going to accept Gerdes' bet?

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?

Old March 30th, 2011 #2582
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Yet MORE LIES from Roberto Muehlenkamp

Retardo:

Quote:
I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes "rules", especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Retardo:

Quote:
The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal...

as if you had ever caught me lying? That's another of the lies I've caught you in

So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes rules, especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal.

Then It lied about being caught lying:

Quote:
Retardo: "Yet another" lie, as if you had ever caught me lying?

Then It told yet another lie:

Quote:
Retardo: That's another of the lies I've caught you in.

But that's not all. It also told yet another lie, by saying:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged"

But how did Retardo refer to the graves in Its posts?

Quote:
Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 28/28” contains the rem.

So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:

Quote:
Retardo: Mr. Shermer will accept no deadlines.
But what did It ask Shermer to do in Its posts?:

Quote:
Retardo: Michael Shermer is requested to, within 60 days from today, 1 March 2011, explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof.

What a fucking retard.

Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.
It was as if It didn't want to be eligible for the reward money.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Retardo?

Old March 30th, 2011 #2583
littlefieldjohn

A recommendation for Roberta :
When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

Old March 31st, 2011 #2584
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
A recommendation for Roberta :
When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.
Still waiting for your anwer to my question, lfj.

From lfj's bird-of-a-feather Greg Gerdes, there are two more of his exhaustingly boring (for me and any other honest being with a brain, that is - lfj seems to like them) copy-and-paste "Bill Wassner" freakouts.

23rd reference to my post 2495 (74th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; March 31st, 2011 at 05:20 AM.

Old March 31st, 2011 #2585
Anders
Banned

Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her cowardly copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm the mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Roberto Muehlenkamp

and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard."

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves...

So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)

It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!

Quote:
THE 54 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.

Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!

That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!

But that's not all:

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

Quote:
...Shermer eventually endorsing my submissions of proof

On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?

There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Roberta?

Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.

Old March 31st, 2011 #2586
Anders
Banned

Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz:

Quote:
During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.

Richard Krege:

Quote:
We found no indication that any mass graves ever existed.

Does Roberta agree with Lukaszkiewicz and Krege?

Does she acknowledge this historical fact:

Quote:
Not one single "huge mass grave" that contains the remains of so much as 19 bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at Treblinka.

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves.

Well there you have it folks, Roberta agrees with Lukaszkiewicz and Krege and admits the above mentioned historical fact about Treblinka.

She sure has come a long way, hasn't she?

Old April 2nd, 2011 #2587
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Still nothing from lfj, and another two "Anders" freakouts from self-projecting compulsive liar and pathetic coward Gerdes. In the former there is again some mendacious babbling about Richard Krege, whose blunder the NAFH for some reason no longer makes as big fuss about as it used to, plus the good old Lukaszkiewicz out-of-context quote).

24th reference to my post 2495 (73rd reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Old April 2nd, 2011 #2588
littlefieldjohn

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out

Old April 3rd, 2011 #2589
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
The reward money being already available in some special account... Is that supposed to impress me?

Isn't it fun watching the little bitch try to pretend that Its not kicking Itself for shooting Itself in the foot?

Retardo:

Quote:

So here's the countdown on all 14 of the little bitch's fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves."

Quote:

April 29th

April 30th

May 3rd

Hey Retardo:

YES or NO, Retardo?

Quote:
Gerdes:

So Nancy Boy, as of today, I have $14,000.00 in a special account that will be used to pay out any reward money for these 14 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves", should you decide to bring your posts / threads into compliance of the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 MIDNIGHT, SAT. MARCH 5TH (U.S. MOUNTAIN TIME) to bring said posts into compliance. It's up to you Nancy Boy, if you want to be eligible for the reward money or not.

Please note Nancy Boy, if you chose not to bring your posts / threads into compliance and Shermer does endorse your "proofs" in full compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, the reward money will still be available to anyone who subsequently uses your very own endorsed "proofs" that Shermer subsequently endorses in full compliance with said Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules.

The money is there for the taking IF all Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules are followed to the letter.

Also, if you deny the fact that I have put $14,000.00 into a special account, you can bet me, dollar for dollar that I have not.

Just post on the VNN forum that you wish to bet me, dollar for dollar that I haven't and we can work out the particulars of the bet from there.

Old April 3rd, 2011 #2590
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Retardo:

Quote:
I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes "rules", especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Retardo:

Quote:
The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal...

as if you had ever caught me lying? That's another of the lies I've caught you in

So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes rules, especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:

Quote:

Quote:
Retardo: Michael Shermer is requested to, within 60 days from today, 1 March 2011, explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof.

What a fucking retard.

Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.

NOT ONE!

Old April 5th, 2011 #2591
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out
What we are actually watching is how dishonest coward littlefieldjohn lies through his teeth, for he well knows not only that my response to Gerdes' "simple questions" depends solely on that other coward clearly identifying himself as Gerdes and sticking with a single sockpuppet, but also that all littlefieldjohn has to do for me to answer those "simple questions" is to post them as his own. Even easier than that, an answer to my question will do.

It's hard to believe that someone other than Gerdes can lie as stupidly as you do, by the way. Could it be that you're just another of the chimp's sockpuppets?

From the chimp we have two more of his exhaustingly boring copy-and-paste "Bill Wassner" freakouts.

25th reference to my post 2495 (74th reference to my post 2201).

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; April 5th, 2011 at 06:55 AM.

Old April 5th, 2011 #2592
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
What we are actually watching is how dishonest coward littlefieldjohn lies through his teeth, for he well knows not only that my response to Gerdes' "simple questions" depends solely on that other coward clearly identifying himself as Gerdes and sticking with a single sockpuppet, but also that all littlefieldjohn has to do for me to answer those "simple questions" is to post them as his own. Even easier than that, an answer to my question will do.

It's hard to believe that someone other than Gerdes can lie as stupidly as you do, by the way. Could it be that you're just another of the chimp's sockpuppets?

From the chimp we have two more of his exhaustingly boring copy-and-paste "Bill Wassner" freakouts.

25th reference to my post 2495 (74th reference to my post 2201).

Roberta/Retardo/Roberto, whatever, your only drawback as far as i can tell is that you are somewhat of a lunatic.

Like a lot of trolls, you favor overblowing the obscure ; muddiness instead of clarity , so the fact that you're missing a few screws really makes your postings terribly funny. Seriously, if they haven't already cut your pay, they should.

Old April 6th, 2011 #2593
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:

Retardo:

Quote:

Quote:

April 29th

April 30th

May 3rd

Hey Retardo:

YES or NO, Retardo?

Quote:
Gerdes:

Old April 6th, 2011 #2594
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:

Retardo:

Quote:

Retardo:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What a fucking retard.

Retardo:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Old April 6th, 2011 #2595
Bill Wassner

Roberta:

Quote:

Perhaps he will answer it if you post this truth Roberta:

My name is Roberto Muehlenkamp and I am a homosexual transvestite who goes by the name Roberta and I just can't get enough black dick in my mouth.

Old April 6th, 2011 #2596
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Roberta/Retardo/Roberto, whatever, your only drawback as far as i can tell is that you are somewhat of a lunatic.

Like a lot of trolls, you favor overblowing the obscure ; muddiness instead of clarity , so the fact that you're missing a few screws really makes your postings terribly funny. Seriously, if they haven't already cut your pay, they should.
Wow, looks like dishonest coward littlefieldjohn got pissed.

And he still hasn't answered my question.

But what is funniest is being called a troll by someone whose behavior suggests a similarity to Greg Gerdes.

Talk about Gerdes, today we have three "Bill Wassner" freakouts from this error of nature. In the last one our self-projecting friend again reveals his favorite activities and fantasies.

26th reference to my post 2495 (75th reference to my post 2201).

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; April 6th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.

Old April 6th, 2011 #2597
Anders
Banned

Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her cowardly copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm the mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Roberto Muehlenkamp

and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard."

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves...

So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)

It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!

Quote:
THE 54 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.

Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!

That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!

But that's not all:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

Quote:
...Shermer eventually endorsing my submissions of proof

On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?

There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Roberta?

Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.

Old April 6th, 2011 #2598
Anders
Banned

Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz:

Quote:
During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.

Richard Krege:

Quote:
We found no indication that any mass graves ever existed.

Does Roberta agree with Lukaszkiewicz and Krege?

Does she acknowledge this historical fact:

Quote:
Not one single "huge mass grave" that contains the remains of so much as 19 bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at Treblinka.

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves.

Well there you have it folks, Roberta agrees with Lukaszkiewicz and Krege and admits the above mentioned historical fact about Treblinka.

She sure has come a long way, hasn't she?

Old April 6th, 2011 #2599
Anders
Banned

Wow, looks like the dishonest little coward Roberta got pissed.

Hey Roberta, if you want anyone here to answer any of your questions, you must first answer the questions that have been asked of you, and, you must post this fact:

My name is Roberto Muehlenkamp and I am a mentally ill, homosexual transvestite who goes by the name Roberta and I just can't get enough black dick in my dirty mouth and and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard

Old April 8th, 2011 #2600
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:

Retardo:

Quote:

Quote:

April 29th

April 30th

May 3rd

Hey Retardo:

YES or NO, Retardo?

Quote:
Gerdes:

Thread