VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Chad

31 JAN 07

Hail Chad! It was great to receive your letter of 28 JAN 07, thanks be to ZOG. It reminds me of the words of a warrior about to go into battle, one of mind, rather than metal, but a battle nevertheless.

Our thoughts & hopes are with you, for I pass on your words to others in the White Nationalist struggle, including John Gerhardt of Liberty Rights Advocates. He is also a long-time warrior & a fellow ZOG-Buster, on behalf of our P.O.W.s. His fliers refer.

Were ZOG not anti-White, I’m sure he would be funded, on behalf of “The Race,” rather than “La Raza.”

I shall pass on your message re C.R., which could well be a ZOG-ploy, as you indicate.

Re the Chinese brainwashing program in Korea: J.B. Campbell’s article on “This Savage Nation” took me down Memory Lane, back to my U.S. Air Force ROTC course which included the Pentagon’s official report on U.N. P.O.W.s in Korea.

This official FEDZOGUSA report claimed that there were “no escapes,” but Campbell’s research reveals that 2 did escape on the U.S. side: one Black & one White soldier.

FEDZOGUSA’s behavior toward them indicates that there is one ZOG & that The Jew World Ordure exists, as I discovered in regard to the USA-USSR.

Jewish influence also extends into China, as revealed by mainstream jewsmedia sources, including NPR jewsradio.

“The Empire of the City (of London)” mentions the jew-bankster connection: a kosher network running from London’s Rothschilds via India’s Sassoons to China’s Soongs. This kosher-commie-capitalist nexus has existed, long before Marx & Mao appeared on the scene.

The so-called Korean Police Action (war) was a jew war, like The American Revolution, the U.S. Civil War & all wars to the present ‘holocaust’ (burnt offering to Yahweh) of Goyim in The Middle East, on behalf of jew power & profit.

There is thus no doubt that FEDZOGUSA shared information on the Soviet/Red Chinese methods & results of their mind-manipulation of P.O.W.s & political prisoners.

As you say, intensification of the liberation struggle will cause ZOG to use torture in its gulags, as has been used against U.S. citizen Padilla, who has been accused of undefined “terrorism”.

After 3 years in ZOG custody, he is now unfit to stand trial for any real (if any) crimes of which he may be guilty.

To my knowledge, FEDZOGUSA which abducted him & incarcerated him seems to lack any basis for trying him.

Under our present official ‘justice system’, it appears impossible to try a person for an undefined crime, but it is permissible to abduct, confine & torture him as an “illegal combatant.”

I have attempted to contact Drew T[---] to congratulate him & to warn him that ZOG may punish him for exercising his touted ‘rights’, as it punished me for doing the same, i.e., informing myself & others.

Honest tyrannies tell us what we should not do, so as to avoid punishment.

Our ZOG tells us what we SHOULD DO, & punishes us when we do as they instruct.

This is indeed a talmudic view of ‘freedom,’ for it gives ZOG freedom to punish those who believe ZOG’s propaganda: another way of sorting the people from the sheeple, as the Chinese did in Korea.

It is obvious that ZOG uses racial rivalry to ‘divide & rule’, so the network known as The Anti-Zionist Alliance is appropriate in co-ordinating the efforts of nationalists, both White & non-White, since the jew supremacists of the ZOG are the “enemies of all mankind,” as the Romans described the jews.

As Thomas Chittum wrote in “Civil War Two,” ZOG’s U.S. empire is becoming all-inclusive, but this policy will result in competition for jobs, food & livingspace, which will likely cause the empire to self-destruct, as occurred with Rome’s multi-cultural empire.

Rome sought to impose its slavery on the world, but it failed because all men are not equal. ZOG will fail from the same delusions, despite their many means of mind-manipulation, which the Roman plutocratic tyrants could only envy.

As I understand, ZOG-stats are no more reliable than those of the former Soviet Jewnion.

Blacks allegedly make up 13% of the U.S. population.

ZOG deems Mexicans as “White” for its crime statistics, but as “hispanic” when they are deemed victims of crimes.

ZOG does the same with AIDS statistics & census reports, to conceal the fact that Whites are really THE minority in this land of ZOG, rather than the reverse.

Jews certainly make up more than their touted “2%” of the U.S. population, unless all of them are in The District of Corruption!

On the local level, Yakima County never had such high crime stats before the Mexican invasion. According to County Commissioners, Yakima spends 90% of its budget on the ‘criminal justice system.’ Before the invasion, most of the county’s budget went for roads & other public works.

There is no such thing as ‘cheap labor.’ I’ve seen the future, & it is Mexico. Ha!

Well, we’ve always lived in a banana republic, even when we must import our bananas, kosher ones, at that.

All the best.

DOWZ! ORION! & 88!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread