Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2019 #1
Sean Gruber

Default W. L. A.

The White Liberation Army isn't on the internet.

Less talk, more action

Old April 4th, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
The White Liberation Army isn't on the internet.
if it existed, it could recruit on internet

it's a concept

why not be absolutely open about our aims? it won't bring one atom more hostility than our existence does, but it will bring people willing to fight and kill to liberate our race

Old April 4th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

but if we talk about killing people on here and seem to be serious about it. or if we indicate emotional lack of control...we must prepare to be approached by agents or catspaws. as the fellow on here back in the day now doing 30 years.

if someone emails you about getting serious and taking this to the real world...that's how cops and informants talk.

if someone asks you "what should be done?" that's also copspeak.

to the left, words = actions. real-world judges believe that and have the power to act on it. and real-world fake journalists will defend their illegal actions.

Old May 9th, 2019 #4
liza.m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
if it existed, it could recruit on internet

it's a concept

why not be absolutely open about our aims? it won't bring one atom more hostility than our existence does, but it will bring people willing to fight and kill to liberate our race
Agreed why not be open about our aims? I push for more women supporters. Willing to fight and kill to liberate our race is of course needed, I agree, but so is a commitment to preserving our race- commitment from women. White genocide is happening and women are vessels for our future. Just my thought. Why not try to recruit for that? Nothing to lose.

Thread