VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 12th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Talking Okra Windfart films herself walking through mud at her mansion

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ecito-mansion/

Quote:
Media icon and potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Oprah Winfrey filmed herself wading through mudslide debris at her estate Montecito, California, and posted the footage to the Internet on Wednesday.
Winfrey purchased the palatial estate in the exclusive mountainside community in 2001 for a reported sum of $50 million.

Sumwunz getz mee a gofundzmee!!!! I beez hurtin mitey badd noww!!!

One comment from Instagram on this:

Quote:
because_i_hate_censorshipI wish the landslides would've taken her house out. When the Thomas fire was going on, everyone around that area had to evacuate, myself included. Oprah probably went to one of her 10 vacation homes. While many of us worried about whether or not we'd have a home to come back to, Oprah, the scumbag that she is, hired financially desperate citizens to protect her house during the fire, putting their lives in direct danger, which is immoral and illegal. If you understand the area well, you'll know that Oprah lives in a hard to get to community. There's a lot of windy roads and it takes a long time to actually get in and out of that neighborhood due to the hillside and the roads which would make a quick escape essentially impossible. The fire department had to shut the operation down, but it shows how much of a selfish prick Oprah is. Oprah didn't care about those people, she only cared about her stupid fucking mansion even though she can afford any mansion in the world.
THE NERVE OF THIS FUCKING SHEBOON!!!!!!!!!!

NO SYMPATHY FROM ME, OKRA THE ORCA!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik The Happy

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 12th, 2018 at 02:05 PM. Reason: more info

Thread