Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 5th, 2015 #41
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
Not is all lost yet, fertility clinics are currently only for rich whites, but as they become more popular, the price will come down making them more affordable for middle class whites.
Have White babies while you're young.

Old September 5th, 2015 #42
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post

If you don't understand how Christian ethics increase mud populations and undermine White resistance to their mass immigration into White nations you may be too short for this ride.
That wasn't my argument, my argument was , "nobody believes in Christian ethnics anymore".
Americans are less religious now as compared to the past and things are much worse now, that is what I see.

And that has nothing to do with Christian ethnics, the poor class will always resent the rich class even without Christianity.

And as far as the superiority of rich people? Most of that is from just being good at cheating people out of money.

Most of the rich elite are pedophiles and sexual deviants, there is nothing superior about them.

Old September 5th, 2015 #43
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
That wasn't my argument, my argument was , "nobody believes in Christian ethnics anymore".
Americans are less religious now as compared to the past and things are much worse now, that is what I see.
Liberalism is secularized Christianity. Christianity is the first subversive jewish intellectual movement that we have records of. Marxism and liberalism are atheist-compatible versions.

The core ethic, that we should take pity on the worthless and weak and help them at any cost, is the same.

Marxism, of course, adds revolutionary violence to the equation. As the savage mud population increases and liberalism drifts towards a more Marxist form violence will increase.

It's already begun.

Old September 5th, 2015 #44
Alexander White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
You don't even have to take it to that Marxist level. Traditional Christianity asserts the brotherhood of man and tells the rich to help the poor. Whites are rich, muds are poor. If Whites help muds in mud countries they breed faster, producing more muds. If there are more muds more will want to move to rich White countries. When they arrive at the gate starving and wretched there's no Christian rationale for keeping them out.

No self hatred on the part of Christians is required to destroy White nations, just charity.
The difference between Christianity and Marxism is that Christianity tells the inferior to be meek and obedient to God and that their vengeance against the superior/"evil" people will occur when the latter goes to hell. Overall, it served to morally soften Europe. Marxism, on the other hand, tells the inferior man to ruthlessly destroy the superior man, to torment him, rape his wife and daughters, and kill them all in the name of "equality". Marxism is simply more extreme slave morality. I have long suspected that the jew Saul of Tarsus deliberately spread Christianity as a subversive force, and indeed, this is the conclusion Nietzsche and Dr. Pierce reached as well. Marxism just completes their plan. The results of this final moral softening of Whites can be observed around us today.

Old September 5th, 2015 #45
Alexander White

Quote:
And as far as the superiority of rich people? Most of that is from just being good at cheating people out of money.

Most of the rich elite are pedophiles and sexual deviants, there is nothing superior about them.
I am not talking about the capitalistic Judeo-Masonic elites of today which you would know if you had been paying attention. I'm talking about the Whites who reigned in the pre-Christian world from the Northwestern fringes of Europe to India. They were many light years above even the best Whites of today. Christianity destroyed the remnants of Aryan values.

Old September 5th, 2015 #46
albert999
Banned

Well I certainly agree with this.

Christianity was from the beginning, essentially and fundamentally, life's nausea and disgust with life, merely concealed behind, masked by, dressed up as, faith in "another" or "better" life.

from Nietzsche's The Birth of Tragedy, p.23, Walter Kaufmann transl

Old September 5th, 2015 #47
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander White View Post
I am not talking about the capitalistic Judeo-Masonic elites of today which you would know if you had been paying attention. I'm talking about the Whites who reigned in the pre-Christian world from the Northwestern fringes of Europe to India. They were many light years above even the best Whites of today. Christianity destroyed the remnants of Aryan values.
This I will agree with, of course we would be better with a religion created by us.
That is just common sense .

Old September 6th, 2015 #48
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
Multi-cult and miscegenation only became major problems very recently, and coincides with the decline of Christianity as a controlling factor in peoples' lives.
Bullshit. I've heard this christ tard canard too many times to even count. Historically, christ tards have sought shit skin conversions, and have even race mixed with their newly recruited christians. Etc, Spanish Catholics knocked up a bunch of indian girls and now we got the mestizo christian hordes invading us thanks to christianity. And they're welcomed in open arms by most christians in the USA. They were even given amnesty by your christian conservatard hero Ronald Reagan. Christianity isn't based on race or being ethnocentric. Its a religion that preaches multiculturalism. Whether some Whites in the past chose not to embrace christianity for what it is doesn't mean its not anti-White. Christianity is just extra baggage the White race has been carrying around for far too long. Its hampered our advancement by hundreds of years, and is accessory to us being in our current situation. Why can't you let the semitic baggage go? Drop that shit off at the dumpster and move on.

Old September 6th, 2015 #49
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
This I will agree with, of course we would be better with a religion created by us.
That is just common sense .
We already have one. We could just revert back to the original faith of the indigenous people of Europe that was extremely popular before christianity wiped it out.
Quote:
Odinists strongly disapprove of the way Christians and Muslims have engaged in missionary work among less developed peoples, undermining their traditional customs and way of life, while imposing upon them alien moral and cultural standards, much in the same way as the Church acted towards the heathen English during the conversion period. Odinists do not desire to convert the whole world to Odinism, because, whereas paganism is universal, the Odinist form of paganism is ethnospecific. Indeed, were we to receive a request to administer the Odinist Pledge of Faith to, say, a Japanese or a Nigerian, we would encourage that person to embrace his indigenous form of heathenism, because heathens of all nations believe in being true to oneself and to one's ancestors.

Old September 6th, 2015 #50
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
We already have one. We could just revert back to the original faith of the indigenous people of Europe that was extremely popular before christianity wiped it out.
Was that the case in England?

They chose Christianity on their own.

Quote:In 313 the Emperor Constantine granted Christians freedom of worship. So persecution ended and during the 4th century Christianity became widespread in England..

Old September 6th, 2015 #51
albert999
Banned

If Christianity is a religion of passivity, well the English weren't paying to close attention to those scriptures.
They were pretty darn fearsome conquering other pagan nations with their swords.

Old September 6th, 2015 #52
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Yes, i think i know what you mean by that. people do believe in church, Christian ethics...but the race has change. Hardly no whites attended church and more so whites are atheists. I do know for a fact that non-whites are church people that attend church chaos . Decades ago, thats what whites did.

Old September 6th, 2015 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Bullshit.

The pagans were given the choice between christianity or death. Not much of a choice, but heroically, many chose death.

Quote:
Up until the time of Constantine, Christianity was a small and inconsequential sect. During his reign Christians won positions of prominence and power. Those who opposed Christianity, "enemies of true religion", were stripped of their honours, and those who had supported the previous, pagan, emperor were executed . Eusebius, a bishop, gloated over the fate of people who had elected to worship other gods. They were accused of fraud, subjected to "elaborate tortures" to confirm the charges, then handed over to the executioner . By the end of Constantine's reign all pagan cults were being discouraged and temples were being destroyed. Toleration was under threat. As Gibbon noted:

The edict of Milan, the great charter of toleration, had confirmed to each individual of the Roman world the privilege of choosing and professing his own religion. But this inestimable privilege was soon violated; with the knowledge of truth the emperor imbibed the maxims of persecution; and the sects which dissented from the Catholic Church were afflicted and oppressed by the triumph of Christianity .

The Edict of Milan had been issued by the emperors Constantine and Licinius in AD 313, and gave official support to the toleration of Christianity. As soon as Christians become influential, the issue of toleration was no longer so important to them. By AD 330 Constantine was prohibiting pagan rites in Constantinople, his new capital. By around AD 350 the performance of a pagan sacrifice had become a capital offence .

A few years later, in 391, under Theodosius I, Christianity became the only recognised religion of the Empire. In time the Church, supported by pliant Christian emperors, would eliminate its many rivals, though it would take centuries to achieve a total monopoly. Already, by the middle of the fourth century the Christians were being accused of cruelty exceeding that of wild animals . All religions except Christianity were suppressed, sacred property was confiscated, holy treasures were sized, temples and shrines were destroyed or taken over as new churches. The ancient rights of sanctuary which had been enjoyed by followers of all religions at their burial grounds were abrogated.

Anyone who failed to display the required enthusiasm for the Christian God was dealt with severely. Charges were laid by informants. Perjured evidence was presented to, and accepted by, partisan tribunals. Confessions were extracted with the help of torture. Young and old alike were induced to implicate their friends and families. Many were executed. The lucky ones were merely imprisoned or exiled. In some provinces prisoners, exiles and fugitives from Christian intolerance were said to account for more than half of the population. Property was confiscated, and the Church grew rich.

The suppression of other religions left a large part (probably the larger part) of the population without priests, temples or sacred writings. By the reign of Justinian (527-565) baptism was compulsory for all. All pagan, and indeed non-Catholic Christian belief was illegal, and the death penalty was reintroduced. People were no longer free to chose their faith. Everyone was obliged to espouse Christianity, except sometimes the Jews, whom God was believed to have abandoned.

Whole countries were converted by force, being given a choice between adopting Christianity and suffering an unpleasant death. Jesus had clearly authorised forcible conversions: "Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled" (Luke 14:23). This was interpreted by St Augustine as giving the right to use force to obtain conversions. Whole countries were won over in this way. The Saxons were forcibly converted at sword point. Charlemagne offered them the choice of adopting Christianity or instant death. In a single day, according to Christian Chronicles, 4,500 Saxons chose to die rather than forsake their own religion.
http://www.heretication.info/_pagans.html

That's just for starters.

Quote:
Quote:In 313 the Emperor Constantine granted Christians freedom of worship. So persecution ended and during the 4th century Christianity became widespread in England..
localhistories.org seems like a mainstream site to me. That'll tell the truth, then. I see the author has a BA in History from a mainstream uni. Worth the paper it's written on? Still, I don't suppose he can help what he was taught, any more than any of us can.

Old September 6th, 2015 #54
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:

England didn't exist in 313, The population was Roman & Celtic Britons.

The Germanic Völkerwanderung didn't start arriving until the 5th century, and they brought their Heathen beliefs with them.

It took over 200 years of Bribes and bloodshed to convert them.

Old September 6th, 2015 #55
Bev
drinking tea

Y'know, it makes me laugh how Eusebius tried to make out that Pagans were frauds - I wonder if he had any sort of Easter or Christmas or so on celebration? Of course he did. Shame on him - using fraudulent rituals stolen from frauds.

Old September 6th, 2015 #56
Alexander White

Quote:
Yes, Indo-European religion, especially that of the Indo-Aryans, was racially based.

From the Rig Veda:

"Indra [Indo-Aryan equivalent of Thor] has torn open the fortresses of the Dasyus [name given to the Australoid natives of India], which in their wombs hid the black people. He created land and water for Manu [=Aryan man]"; "lower than all besides, hast thou, O Indra, cast down the Dasyus, abject tribes of Dasas"; "after slaying the Dasyus, let Indra with his white friends win land, let him win the sun and water"; "Indra subdued the Dasyu color and drove it into hiding."

Description of the Brahmins/Brahmans, highest caste of Aryan India, in the Mahābhāsya by Patanjali (written over 2,000 years ago):

"Penance, knowledge of the Veda, and birth make a Brahman. He who is without penance and knowledge of the Veda is a Brahman by birth only. White complexion, pure conduct, yellow or red hair, etc. are also characteristics that constitute Brahmanhood."

Also, the Vikings viewed Greenlanders and Injuns as inferior. The Visigoths in Spain punished miscegenation by death until the church told them to allow it.

Old September 6th, 2015 #57
Crowe

Quote:
If Christianity is a religion of passivity, well the English weren't paying to close attention to those scriptures.
They were pretty darn fearsome conquering other pagan nations with their swords.
That's the point. Religion is partly used as a tool by the powerful to push an agenda that suits them. Someone can hand pick buy-bull verses to support a variety of conflicting positions. Christ tards pick one buy-bull verse as their justification for handling poisonous snakes. But I believe christianity in its current for is the truest its ever been in history. Even if its not, why should we have to seek approval from a book of lies to justify our positions/actions? Why can't it simply be about whether its a good for our people or not? This is why its nothing but excess baggage that needs to be dropped off at the dumpster. Christ tards don't understand the meaning of freedom until they stop living lies.

Last edited by Crowe; September 6th, 2015 at 12:32 PM.

Old September 6th, 2015 #58
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
buy-bull
Notice is formally served that I fully intend to steal this beautifully descriptive interpretation and claim it as my own idea.

Old September 6th, 2015 #59
Crowe

Quote:
Notice is formally served that I fully intend to steal this beautifully descriptive interpretation and claim it as my own idea.
I did the same thing, although I can't recall where I first saw it used. It was probably another VNN member who coined it.

Old September 6th, 2015 #60
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
That's the point. Religion is partly used as a tool by the powerful to push an agenda that suits them. Someone can hand pick buy-bull verses to support a variety of conflicting positions. Christ tards pick one buy-bull verse as their justification for handling poisonous snakes. But I believe christianity in its current for is the truest its ever been in history. Even if its not, why should we have to seek approval from a book of lies to justify our positions/actions? Why can't it simply be about whether its a good for our people or not? This is why its nothing but excess baggage that needs to be dropped off at the dumpster. Christ tards don't understand the meaning of freedom until they stop living lies.
You have a point, I certainly felt enslaved and felt free after I left religion.
But that is just my own personal experience..

Tags
christianity, church, churches, immigration, pope, refugees

Thread