Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2015 #4241
Whatheheck
Banned

Craig reportedly linked to podblanc? Now thats some heavy do-diligence.

They make garman seem like a sweet lovable guy, I'll invite him to baby sit my kids.

Old February 13th, 2015 #4242
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
Craig reportedly linked to podblanc? Now thats some heavy do-diligence.

They make garman seem like a sweet lovable guy, I'll invite him to baby sit my kids.
Scotty is such a sweet pea.

Quote:
He was 18, just out of high school, when he and a few buddies got drunk in 1987 and tossed a few Molotov cocktails at a bunch of trees in Fargo. An errant throw ignited a wooden horse barricade in the parking lot near an abortion clinic
Yes after a few drinks we all go out with a few Molotov cocktails in our back pockets...

Old February 13th, 2015 #4243
James Hawthorne

Scott Garman in shades, he looks like a faggot.

Last edited by James Hawthorne; April 5th, 2015 at 06:51 PM.

Old February 14th, 2015 #4244
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I hope this follows that asshole for the rest of his worthless anti-White life.

Old June 12th, 2015 #4245
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Here, another attempt at establishing a separatist enclave:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=277499

Quote:
...A page administrator recently posted about Antler, ND PLE, urging followers to take action, as a related Pioneering Little Europe page has more likes than UnityND's page.

On May 10, the page posted a picture of Cobb holding a sign reading "PLE."...

Old December 3rd, 2015 #4246
Jimmy Marr

Default Craig Cobb talks to RT reporter, Maria Finoshina

Quote:
They look bad, they sound bad, and they usually smell bad.
Quote:
Seventy-three percent of abortions in this country are performed on niggers(beep). That's nigger(beep) control. We need that.

Old December 3rd, 2015 #4247
varg

Funny RT pretends to be less biased than other MSM. Yet that video is edited to hell.

Old December 3rd, 2015 #4248
Whatheheck
Banned

Lol saw that yesterday, love the statement and love how Craig wasnt being such a nice guy.

Old March 22nd, 2017 #4249
Jimmy Marr

Default Old mulatto burned out of racist ND town

They burned Craig's church today before he could even move into it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fire-des...e-supremacist/

Old March 22nd, 2017 #4250
N.B. Forrest

The SPLC is demanding that it be prosecuted as an anti-black hate crime.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 22nd, 2017 #4251
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post

55 minutes for the Nome fire dept. to respond to a church burning?

Old March 22nd, 2017 #4252
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
55 minutes for the Nome fire dept. to respond to a church burning?
Well, it was Taco Night, so....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 22nd, 2017 #4253
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post

Hope he was insured and that this incident doesn't stress his relationship to much.

Old March 23rd, 2017 #4254
Ironguard1940

Default If true too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The SPLC is demanding that it be prosecuted as an anti-black hate crime.
The richest kind of irony.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #4255
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 2, 2013

The day Stan Diggs and I visited the North Dakota correctional facility for the criminally insane. That's what all the signs said.

Post below by Mr. A.Anderson, also on that day, is spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Here, I'll use bigger text so you can read it easier without having to resize it yourself.

You consider me Anti-White because I said that Craig is in an Insane Asylum?

Really?

I hate to break it to you, JC - but newsflash!

"Craig Cobb is currently in an Insane Asylum". PERIOD. FACT.

He's not in a mental ward at a hospital. He's not on the "5th floor". He's not in a psychological ward at a local clinic. HE IS AT THE STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL, IE INSANE ASYLUM, IE - HOSPITAL FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE FOR THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA.

I'm sorry that you don't like the cold, hard facts. I'm sorry that stating a simple fact like this causes you to view somebody as Anti-White. Since when did merely stating the verifiable truth make somebody Anti-White, anyways?

Let's explore it even more, shall we?

Yes, Craig had a great idea. Create a PLE in the middle of nowhere. Such a small place that only a handful of WN's would be able to effect local elections. Great idea, it really is. Craig put his idea in motion, buying properties from money that he saved from his good paying job, lot after lot after lot. Fantastic! Putting money to good use!

Then he announces to the SPLC that he plans on taking over the town (not wise to make such a hostile statement, even if it was using the legal and democratic process in this country). Not the end of the world, but not helpful from a PR perspective, either.

Then he brings in the NSM. OK, going to be controversial, ensuring a continuance of hostilities, but I agree.....fuck em.

Then he gets hit with the moritorim and regulatory guidance to get his home up to newly created and passed code.

Instead of complying.......or at least making visible/public steps to comply while fighting it in the courts......he rejects it outright - ensuring there will be a showdown. Never mind that he has $11,000 cash on him.

He brings in a family with small children to winter in these conditions. Not smart, just begging Youth Protective Services and every other governmental organization grounds "to visit and monitor" - ie - invites government scrutiny.

He has his home and vehicles vandalized by another person that he, himself, brought into his camp because this person is pissed off that Craig looked like a fool on the Trisha Goddard show over the DNA results. (If you missed it, Freddy told the investigators that yes, he did it.)

And after his dog is clipped by a car......while on the road (would not have happened had the dog been on a leash or lead in the yard), he decides to brandish weapons across town performing an armed patrol......carrying weapons in a manner that invites scrutiny as to the legality of open carry.....while engaging in verbal confrontations while carrying weapons in this manner.

He ends up in jail, with his sidekick Kynan, thus endangering and possibly ruining not only his own life, but the lives of another family who trusted and believed in Craig. Two children already removed by court order, and continued scrutiny over the living conditions for the remaining children. Then he decides not to eat for 9 days to enter a mental state where the spirit leaves the physical body behind, which results in him being sent to the North Dakota State Hospital - the primary hospital for North Dakota's Criminally Insane - otherwise known as an Insane Asylum.

Terrible decision after decision that has led up to where he is now.

Now, you tell me, where did I lie? Where did I mislead? Where?

If simply stating the truth, after sitting back and analyzing the events and what led up to them makes me an Anti-White......so fucking be it. For if WN's can't admit simple truths, whether we like them or not, then I don't want to be part of it.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 06:12 AM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #4256
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

August 30, 2013

Quote:
So who was the snitch to the splc?

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/0...ew-hate-forum/
Read the article?

Quote:
Cobb has received nothing but positive support on White Nations. That is especially true about its founder “Fred O’Malley,” with whom he is clearly close, based on an interview with Cobb by the SPLC.
The date of this thread was around the time I moved from Tennessee to Louisiana to go to work for A1A Construction, owned by Stan Diggs.

Layoffs were coming. Saw a post by Fred O'Malley telling his forum that he's been really busy laying tiles and its hard to find good help.

Called up Will Williams and asked him what he knew about Fred O'Malley. Will told me he's alright.

When I first met Stan Diggs, I told him I didn't want to be involved in anything to do with the movement.

Stan did not mention at first how involved he really was in all this. Then it was just about all he talked about.

SPLC article mentions they tried to contact Stan Diggs.

Yes, I heard all about that. His wife wanted him to drop the whole thing, and I wasn't interested, but by the end of August when I first moved to Houma, LA, Stan was completely obsessed with the whole thing.

While I and another employee of A1A Construction worked all day, Stan stayed home to play on his forum.

Two months later, Stan closed down his business, and I was out of a job.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 06:15 AM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #4257
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

November 30, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill LeMier View Post
Another thing to realize is that they were not arrested and jailed for anything related to their political beliefs. If a couple of injuns decided to patrol Leith with long guns brandished, they would get the same treatment as Cobb and Dutton got. They are in no way shape or form political prisoners. If you want a White nationalist who was actually a political prisoner, lookup Ernst Zundel. He was jailed solely for his beliefs, something that doesn't happen in the United States. This really is shit because their imprisonment is completely useless to our cause, we can't even use it as propaganda to show on-the-fencers that White men are jailed just for their political beliefs, but instead, they are tossed in jail for disorderly conduct and brandishing long arms in a tense situation.
Bill, you have no idea how many times I tried telling Stan Diggs this.

Old February 25th, 2018 #4258
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

November 20, 2013

Quote:
Good thing nobody else moved there. Move to a fucking barren plot of land in a ghost town to get a promising future in being blackballed by every business in the area, not to mention your real name being tossed around in every search engine's cache for all time to keep you from getting professional employment by any HR department competent enough to use a Google search. Shit, I could've given up my lucrative career and house with indoor plumbing for that?! What a fool I was to turn down Lord Cobb's brilliant plan...
Spot on.

Leith is a very small town. Even GPS couldn't find it.

Late at night, on our cross country trip to save Craig's car and other valuables, we drove right past Leith. In a blinding snowstorm, temperature in the single digits, Stan turned around, took the next left, and then drove through one of Craig's neighbors' fields to find the road that leads to Leith.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 02:54 AM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #4259
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Kelley you are a man who knows a lot about gun laws, what they did was plain and simple illegal, correct? Brandishing a long gun in public, especially during hostile verbal exchanges is a very stupid thing to do, is it not? Why the fuck did these guys do this anyway? Did they think people would be intimidated and leave town? What were they trying to accomplish?
I watched the videos, even the ones never shown in public on Stan's computer, after we returned from Leith.

Your description is spot on. Been awhile, I remember one video showing Craig mouthing off to two elderly neighbors who were outside doing yard work, while carrying a shotgun.

I did ask Deborah Henderson why did they go walking that day with guns?

Can't remember her exact words. My impression was it was Craig's idea. And the others just went along.

I don't think anyone in Craig's house was thinking on that day.

I do remember being told Craig was gone prior to that day for three weeks(?), leaving his new house mates behind, who just arrived from another state with five kids.

Instead of making sure his new guests were settled in, Craig hops on a plane to find out he's 14% negroid. One old acquaintance of Craig's in Montana quipped at the time that the other 84% is Jewish.

Craig comes back, and their world gets turned upside down.

I will give Kynan credit for keeping his mouth shut for the most part since their arrest. Craig, on the other hand, can't.

Everyone needs to keep that in mind before embarking on any future project with Craig Cobb.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 06:19 AM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #4260
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Hey Smoky, why bump up this old thread?

Because I have to deal with three 70-year old men, who I know are nuts, still typing about me on their keyboards, making up shit along the way.

This is Stan replying to someone recently asking about me. I haven't talked to Stan in four years.

http://www.whitenations.com/showpost...19&postcount=6

November 20, 2017

Stan Diggs:
Quote:
Yes, Will is solid. He helped Smoky and Smoky tried to destroy him. No good deed goes unpunished. Smoky & Craig did the same to me. Smoky owes me $1,600 and Craig owes me $900, but both assholes say I'm a rip-off. Just don't try to pick up the soap around either of them.
I do not owe Stan Diggs anything. Mowed and landscaped his property from early March until middle of June 2014 for free after working 60 hours a week job to pay off the debt. That's when Stan's stepson told me I did not owe Stan anything.

Stop taking his calls. Stan gets mad and demands I give back a $200 used laptop he bought from a pawn shop and an old Stanley shop heater or he will call the police. I called up his stepson and he came right away to pick up the two items and apologized for Stan's behavior.

As for Will Williams "helping me," that's a whole different thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=170

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 06:21 AM.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread