Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Working
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 23rd, 2012 #141
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Interesting newsletter but considerable pro-finance capitalism propaganda...

http://mjperry.blogspot.com/

http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2012/05/...8CARPE+DIEM%29

Old May 25th, 2012 #142
-JC

Default Bakken 2? Oil Prosperity Comes to South Kansas; Could Be Largest Economic Impact in State History...

http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2012/05/bakken-2-oil-boom-comes-to-s-kansas.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FmmMP+%28CARPE+DIEM%29

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bakken 2? Oil Prosperity Comes to South Kansas; Could Be Largest Economic Impact in State History

Anthony, KAN. (CNNMoney) -- "It doesn't feel like we're in Kansas anymore. Oil rigs are springing up in farmers' fields. "No vacancy" signs hang in the windows of local motels, and a steady stream of trucks barrel through Main Streets. Along the state's southern border, the once-quiet farm towns are quickly transforming into oil boomtowns.

Hundreds of workers seeking high-paying jobs are flocking to places like Harper County, which had resorted to paying people to live there because of its declining population. Businesses are coming back from the dead
and a housing shortage has caused rents to triple.

Oil companies began exploring Southern Kansas over a year ago, seeing enormous potential in the area now that new technologies like horizontal drilling and fracking have made it possible to tap into the oil-rich Mississippian Lime formation (see map above).

SandRidge Energy, which holds the most horizontal drilling permits in Kansas, estimates there are about 15 billion barrels of recoverable oil in this part of Kansas [MP: Estimates for recoverable Bakken oil range from 4 to 24 billion]. The company plans to drill 130 wells in the state by the end of the year -- up from 10 last year. And its wells are hitting oil 100% of the time.

"The oil companies aren't hitting any dry spots," said Mike Lanie, economic development director of Harper County. "This is looking like it could be the
largest economic impact in the state's history, and for many people in these small towns, this will be a blessing," he added."

HT: Unknown

Posted 8:49 AM Post Link 11 Comments Links to this post

Old May 25th, 2012 #143
-JC

Default One Reason Why Oil Prices Will Remain Stable: U.S. Production Reached a 14-Year High in February...

Be part of it.

Old May 30th, 2012 #144
-JC

Default Center of Gravity in Oil World Shifts to the Americas: "Equivalent of a Category 5 Hurricane..."

Old June 17th, 2012 #145
Nate Richards

Default Showers

I was wrong about Elite Fitness. They're the best deal going for showers right now. 45 dollars a month, or 40 if they like your employer. They're open 7 days a week, til 9 pm on weekdays. Large gym-type open showers converted to private stalls, pretty nice place. Maybe 10 or 12 stalls and I haven't had to wait for a shower yet. 6th and Main in Williston.

Old June 23rd, 2012 #146
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

I just went on a several hundred miles motor trip over 4 days spread over 2 weeks in the Bakken. I hadn't seen so much of it before. You hardly see anything that is over 3 years old. The development is breathtaking. Oil rigs and wells everywhere. You mostly all continue to miss out. Even the niggers and mexicans are smart enough to be here. You lose.

Dickinson, ND

Last edited by Craig Cobb; June 23rd, 2012 at 08:01 PM.

Old June 25th, 2012 #147
Craig Cobb
Banned

The state surplus in ND is now $2,000,000,000-- two billion dollars. As there are about 683,000 people, I believe that works out to about $2,000 per person. The population is expected to reach one million within a few years.

Even in Regina, where oil plays, the occupancy rate is .6%.

To give you an example of the half-baked who can get jobs here, a carload unknown to me but priorly employed till a couple of weeks ago got stopped by a ND county sheriff with some crystal meth ingredients in their car. Locals say that's an automatic 25 years here.

Also, drive through the Subway parking lot--the one before McDonalds on the road to WalMart. Turn right. There is a Lutheran church there with two parking lots and they allow people to sleep there overnight. In 9:45 PM; out by 8 AM.

Old June 29th, 2012 #148
-JC

Default Foreign workers filing jobs in ND...

http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2012/06/...8CARPE+DIEM%29

Old July 13th, 2012 #149
Craig Cobb
Banned

Halliburton has submitted their drilling schedule for the year 2035 to the state of ND. It is estimated the total number of wells in the state will be between 30,000 and 48,000.

Heard Limbaugh claim on his radio show that if you make $60,000 a year you are in the top 10% of US earners. I believe the number of millionaires is about 2.68 percent...then there are the federal, state and municipal higher earners--must be some many millions of them making $60K to $200K+. So what numerically is left of the 10% is not much. A couple of tens of millions of people I suppose. In a nation of over 300 million. Another reason to consider ND.

Guy in Minot told me his friend is renting a 3 bedroom apt. for $2,400.

Old July 28th, 2012 #150
Pietro_Sturzenbecker

In case you missed it, jewsmedia underscored the extent to which the oil fields are booming and did a fluff piece that featured an incidental appearance by Chain that was noted by the observant OTPTT:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143846&page=1

http://video.foxnews.com/v/174339687...yment-problem/

Here's the screenshot for posterity:

At first glance, I thought the mestiza-hybrid was wearing one of the leather African continental outline pendants that the sprogs were fond of wearing when I was in middle school.

Chain certainly didn't plan to appear and joked good-naturedly about his appearance, but the coincidental nature of his presence in combination with the SHOUTING connotations of the Fox News all-caps banner headline strengthen the case that hardworking WNs can get ahead financially much like contractors in the early days of the Iraq invasion. The fact that you're rendering a valuable service, are not being paid by the taxpayer, and are not overtly serving jewish interests is icing on the cake.
Avoid those pesky "bad" neighborhoods using colored dots and Google technology!

Old September 1st, 2012 #151
Stjjames

So, I've left ND.
It's true - there are jobs everywhere - EVERYWHERE!
I was working at Napa & within a few months was making $20 an hour.
Good people, Shane (the owners son who is the FFL & runs the gun store) openly wears a swastika ring & is definitely in the loop.
I've come back to Oregon to get my welding Certs & persue a CDL - it's way cheaper for me to go to school out here. I'll be back for certain - but I'll have to get myself home often & be making big $. That's the plan anyhow - unless the north slope offers me something more appealing.

Old September 1st, 2012 #152
Stjjames

So, I read (somewhere) that for every $10,000 earned - on average - in the patch, someone loses a digit
I'd wager that a good 70% of our customers, who worked on rigs, were missing some part of their hands . . . Don't let me paint a disparaging portrait - Alot of $ to be made, alot of opportunity - many sacrifices to make as well, but I think it makes you a better person for it. I ran into so many who walked off the train, bought bicycles & tents & made it happen ! The American dream is alive out there - it's yours if your willing to work for it.
Just watch your 6 & try & keep all of your bit's in place.

Old September 1st, 2012 #153
Craig Cobb
Banned

Couple of days ago I met a stone layer from Wisconsin in Minot who had moved here from Wisconsin a few months ago. Painted a dreary, real pic of Wisconsin jobs scene. Had bought a house in Upham, ND, just 50 miles northerly from Minot. Minot is my favourite ND city. Totally booming as it is largest staging city for the oil boom. You turn on the AM radio and hear job advertisements all the time. Minot smaller than Bismarck, so easier to get around. The stone mason had bought a house in Upham for just $5,000 and fixed it up. In case you haven't heard or refuse to believe, this is going to be a 40 or 45 year boom. So deals like the stone mason's won't last. He was a light-haired White longhair biker type fellow. We didn't talk politics. Didn't need to. We knew we were on the same wavelength about the racial and general paralleled declines of this country.

Quote:
The racial makeup of the city was 98.71% White...As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 155 people...residing in the city...It is part of the Minot Micropolitan Statistical Area. Upham was founded in 1905.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upham,_North_Dakota

Scandinavian Heritage Assoc. of Minot

http://www.scandinavianheritage.org/

By the way, St. James, I don't believe that finger loss stat. Good legend though. For the guys who haven't worked on rigs--no prob--sweeping up a shop can get you $22 an hour with massive overtime.

Old September 1st, 2012 #154
Angel Ramsey
Banned

The natural gas boom has hit our area. Our property is part of a drill unit parcel. We've already done all the lease paperwork.

The offer here from Shell Oil:

Natural Gas Lease Rights: $3500 an acre for 5 year lease, automatic renewal at the 5 year mark if they haven't started pulling gas from the ground.

The moment they start pulling gas from the ground, they pay $750 per acre per month until they cease operations.

The "green weeinies" have done everything they can to block every attempt at companies drilling for natural gas in our area. People protest about how the evil petroleum/gas/oil companies are raping the land, and making a shit ton of money in the process. What is being missed is the boon to the landowners, let alone the jobs created.

Our neighbors own 100 acres, and have been trying to sell their farm for years because they couldn't make money. The day Shell Oil showed up, the for sale sign came down. They got a $350,000 dollar check up front, and can expect $75,000 a month in royalties. And we live in an area where the average median income is $30,000/yr.

Prospects for Ohio's Natural Gas are actually better, larger, and longer forcasted than the ND boom. The Greenies are once again, doing everything they can to block it from happening.

Old September 19th, 2012 #155
-JC

Default Airlines add service in North Dakota's oil patch...

Airlines add service in North Dakota's oil patch: Delta to add two daily Minneapolis-Williston flights, United to add three flights from Denver to Williston.

Old September 22nd, 2012 #156
Craig Cobb
Banned

An email I just received from a good looking White women who drives a new Hummer and has something to do with managing rigs. I met her near her rig:

Drill, Baby, Drill!!

> OIL - You better be sitting down when you read this !!!!!!
>
> As you may know, Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just
> months ago.
>
> They sent every Kenworth (9 trucks) we had here in Alaska to North Dakota
> and several drivers.
>
> They just bought two new Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a Tri
> Drive tractor and a new 65 ton lowboy to go with it.
>
> They also bought two new cranes (one crawler & one rubber tired) for that
> division.
>
> Dave Cruz said they have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND than
> Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years.
>
> Williston is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps
down
> there since there are no rooms available.
>
> Unemployment in ND is the lowest in the nation at 3.4 percent last I
> checked.
>
> See anything in the national news about how the oil industry is fueling
> North Dakota 's economy?
>
> Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:
>
> About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one
of
>
> the Forbes Bros. was the guest.
>
> The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I
> would like a direct answer;
>
> how much oil does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a
beat,
> he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."
>
> The U. S.. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only
> scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.
>
> It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil
was
>
> in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota ,
>
> western South Dakota , and extreme eastern Montana .
>
> Check THIS out:
>
> The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska 's Prudhoe
Bay
>
> , and has the potential to
>
> eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information
> Administration (EIA) estimates
>
> it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5
> billion barrels), at $107 a barrel,
>
> we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.
>
> "When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their
> jaws hit the floor.
>
> They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's
financial
> analyst.
>
> "This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in
> the past 56 years," reportsThe Pittsburgh Post Gazette.
>
> It's a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more commonly
> referred to as the 'Bakken.'
>
> It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada .
>
> For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead end.
>
> Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades
> ago.
>
> However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's
> massive reserves,
>
> and we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is
> light, sweet oil,
>
> those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL !!!!!!
>
> That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041 years
> straight.
>
> And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should -
> because it's from 2006 !!!!!!
>
> U. S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World
>
> Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006
>
> Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the
> largest untapped oil reserve in the world.
>
> It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush
> mandated its extraction.
>
> In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted.
>
> With this motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore
> drilling?
>
> They reported this stunning news:
>
> We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on
> earth.
>
> Here are the official estimates:
> 8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
> 18 times as much oil as Iraq
> 21 times as much oil as Kuwait
> 22 times as much oil as Iran
> 500 times as much oil as Yemen
> and it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!
>
> HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the
> environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America
become
> independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people
> dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?
>
> James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in
this
> very compact area than the entire Middle East, more than 2 TRILLION
barrels
> untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the
> world today, reports The Denver Post.
>
> Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think again!
> It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to.
>
> Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?
>
> Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:
>
> Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you
should
>
> stifle yourself the next time
>
> you complain about gas prices, by doing NOTHING, you forfeit your right to
> complain.
>
> Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every one of you
sent
>
> this to every one in your address book.

Old October 21st, 2012 #157
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I just went on a several hundred miles motor trip over 4 days spread over 2 weeks in the Bakken. I hadn't seen so much of it before. You hardly see anything that is over 3 years old. The development is breathtaking. Oil rigs and wells everywhere. You mostly all continue to miss out. Even the niggers and mexicans are smart enough to be here. You lose.
I'd love to come up if the opportunity arises (If I get laid off from my current job or just say f-it all anyways). If I do, I'll let you know, maybe you could help a fellow Creator out a bit with the best places to look for living and good paying work.

Sorry though, but that last part of your post.. I beg to differ. If the niggers and latrinos are there, then the entire state loses.

Old October 21st, 2012 #158
Craig Cobb
Banned

Red face

I am well aware ND loses when nigs and mexis are here, but what are you gonna do? Murder them outright on the spot? They are in all 50 states. The numbers here are still less than probably all but maybe MT WY or WV. If you want the good paying job, you gotta put up with the current situation. You can flyer here too if any time off work.

Len Helm(s), the state minister of resources was on AM radio a few weeks ago and said that 3 billion barrels equals just 1 per cent of all the oil here. Three billion barrels would run the entire USA for 5 months he said. So there are 300 billion barrels here. Enough for over 40 years.

A PhD in energy up here says that current technology--which isd way advanced from what it was just 4 years ago--extracts only 5-8 per cent of the oil. he expects further technological advancements will get more. The Dr. says the USA recently was 60% dependent on foreign oil. We are now down to 42%, then 32%, 12% and net exporter (his words). I know too that there are large pools of oil beneath the fracking areas at 5,000 feet or so. The academic said we are already the Saudi Arabia of coal and natural gas and soon oil will be included. This has huge economic implications. I have recently been in three different areas at night and have counted 17-22 wells flaring off natural gas in the night or lit up rigs at each area. The prof. further said that we are now destined to be the Saudi Arabia of oil. Even Romney mentioned the Bakken in debate #2.

The scale of this is mind boggling. You can only imagine if you haven't seen it. If you are not extremely well traveled, imagination might even fail. Vets who saw the Gulf Wars might get it. Convoys of Equipment and men everywhere.

Re contacting me, see the top right quadrant at http://podblanc.mobi A wide range of people (including higher-wavelength in touch tunies, lmao) call selves WN. In Leith, people will have to comport themselves with a modicum of respect for others in our group and responsibility. Work (in general) is part of it. One can't show up and layabout or boost houses, ha.

Yeah, regarding nigs and mexis, I'd rather be in way-more-White Estonia than here, but the gov't kicked me out. Have you ever resided 4 years in a White country, Ryan?

Old November 5th, 2012 #159
John from Canada
Banned

I rode the oil boom in Calgary. These booms are a demographic magnet for our kind of people. Young, working class, not afraid of hard work or butt heads.

Making money, buying house and starting a family is good. But we need to be out there organizing. Even if its some old KKK guys with nothing better to do. Let the local Kike club know we're in town.

Old December 7th, 2012 #160
Craig Cobb
Banned

Another guy has come up here via this thread. He is in his 30's, is not too far from Watford City, and has gotten a good job and a trailer on easy pvt. person to person word of honor credit.

With the fiscal cliff in early Jan., it is possible the collapse could partially or more fully initiate then. You are all still welcome. Not too late yet.

Tags
craig cobb, dickinson, jobsnd, jobsnd.com, white nationalism, williston

Thread