VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2013 #1
Elliot Richards
Banned

Default So people on here say Jewish women are ugly

Well I don't like the Jews but I always like to stick with facts otherwise no one will ever listen to you if you have stupid stuff mixed in with your good argument.

Look Jewish women are not ugly. Pure white women look a bit better but Jewish women are still not ugly.

Examples.

Now again the point of this thread isn't to prove that Jew women are better looking or anything. So don't go crazy guys. The point here is that it just sounds stupid when you guys run around and say Jewish women look like ugly dogs. It simply isn't true.

And sorry but just because I don't call them ugly dogs doesn't mean I like Jews (They look decent but I would not want to be with one). Please think a bit.

It just frustrates me to see people blatantly say stuff that just isn't true. If any one of these women in the pictures weren't Jewish you would say they are hot. Ah whatever I give up. You guys can be crazy if you want.

Old November 21st, 2013 #2
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Go home to Israel!

Old November 21st, 2013 #3
James Dovery

Old November 21st, 2013 #4
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
Two can play that stupid little game and there are so many more ugly white women.
If that's the worst looking Jewish woman then they really are superior.

White women.

Old November 21st, 2013 #5
Martin Simard
Banned

You need to learn that the EXCEPTION does not make the rule. To post a few photos of attractive Jewish women does not make Jewish women in general approach the attractiveness level of White women. Go back to college and take a Statistics course to learn that exceptions don't alter hard demographic data.

Old November 21st, 2013 #6
James Dovery

Old November 21st, 2013 #7
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
You need to learn that the EXCEPTION does not make the rule. To post a few photos of attractive Jewish women does not make Jewish women in general approach the attractiveness level of White women. Go back to college and take a Statistics course to learn that exceptions don't alter hard demographic data.

Statistics course. WTF. Are you an idiot. There is no statistic even out there proving Jewish women to be ugly.

It's just you are a handful of other people claiming that all Jewish women that are hot are just exceptions. Sorry but there are tons of them. They don't seem like the exception to me. Go even look at girls in the Israeli Army and they are way hotter than say women from the American Army or English Army.

Did you even finish school. You think you can just sit on a forum and dictate what amount of each race looks like what. Same idiots that say Jewish women are dog faces.

How in gods name can you just sit there and say that most Jewish women are ugly. Where is your proof. If you saw these women in real life you would just think they are white women. You are probably writing all the ugly white women you see off as Jews in your twisted head.

You realize how stupid you are. Just like that other guy that claimed all the girls dating the blacks in his campus were Jews. I bet any money they weren't. He just wants them to be. You really think he walked up to all of them and asked them. Nope, Just logic like yours by writing them all off as Jews when most were obviously white women just like anywhere else.

Old November 21st, 2013 #8
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
While she doesn't look that good. She is still slightly better than your average white woman.

Seriously, Do I have to post pics of large groups of white people to show you this stuff. For Christ sakes more than half of the white women are severely overweight.

Old November 21st, 2013 #9
Elliot Richards
Banned

I knew you guys would try to write all these off as exceptions so that is why I will make a collage of over 60 Jewish women and heck maybe even more and maybe then you can get the picture.

You just want to believe that most of them look like Barbara Streisand or some crap. But that just isn't true.

To the guy pretending to be some expert on statistics you are as bad as that fool in the other thread who was pretending to be an expert in neurology and saying Asians craniums are full of dura membrane.
Maybe if you guys weren't complete idiots I would actually agree with you. lol.
And that other guy who said a square is exactly twice as round as a triangle. lol.
Are you guys like low IQ drop outs or something. Your aren't making the white race look that good you know.

Old November 21st, 2013 #10
cillian

Elliot, can you do one on how blacks don't smell bad because some of them wash once in a while. Should be fun.

Old November 21st, 2013 #11
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Elliot, can you do one on how blacks don't smell bad because some of them wash once in a while. Should be fun.
I was the one that proved in a thread why blacks smell more because of more of a certain type of sweat gland. Now you tools come back at me and try to use my own stuff against me. You are so damn stupid. Seriously. If most whites are like people on this site then what the Jews are doing is a good thing.

Old November 21st, 2013 #12
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

The Jew is not a woman, it is an it. A sub-animal to be more precise.

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old November 21st, 2013 #13
John MacMillan

There are attractive jewish women and ugly white women? Well shucks, my world view has been shaken.

Old November 21st, 2013 #14
Johan
Banned

You have also jewish woman that look a lot like a "man"

btw,and never call Hollanders stupid again,you piece of shit.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1616775&postcount=6

Old November 21st, 2013 #15
quorthon

Default Real Jewish Women.

Now those pics are far more representative of the beauty of Jewish women.

Old November 21st, 2013 #16
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post
While she doesn't look that good. She is still slightly better than your average white woman.

Seriously, Do I have to post pics of large groups of white people to show you this stuff. For Christ sakes more than half of the white women are severely overweight.
Your whole thread doesn't make any sense, so far you've only posted photos of Jewish celebrities, of course the celebrities are going to be better looking on average. Who doesn't know that?

Old November 21st, 2013 #17
Elliot Richards
Banned

Default Jewish women are foul dog faced women

Just repeating what all you guys claim. From the fools that brought me.
1. Asians people have super thick dura membranes and not bigger brains. (Despite this membrane being less than 1mm thick and even varies not much at all when even looking at primitive mammals) Somehow makes sense to you guys though. This guys claimed he knew a lot about neurology.
2. That a square is twice as round as a triangle. Wow you guys must lack even normal common sense.
3. That IQ is not a measure of intelligence. (I guess only when it suits you).

And also that Jewish women are all ugly and one dude claims that most seemingly white women with black men are actually Jews. And his evidence is his own campus where he claims he can instantly just look at a woman and know she is a Jew. Obviously he doesn't like these white women dating black men so he just writes them off as Jews.

And also many posters on here saying Jewish women are ugly and any example that proves otherwise is just an exception. So you guys have some mental link in your dream time where you know exactly how many Jewish women in the world are hot and how many are not. lol. No fking common sense at all.

Here are some Jewish women.

I am just glad the rest of the world doesn't think like you idiots on here. Well I guess black Africans have similar mental capacities as you guys.

Old November 21st, 2013 #18
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post
Statistics course. WTF. Are you an idiot. There is no statistic even out there proving Jewish women to be ugly.

It's just you are a handful of other people claiming that all Jewish women that are hot are just exceptions. Sorry but there are tons of them. They don't seem like the exception to me. Go even look at girls in the Israeli Army and they are way hotter than say women from the American Army or English Army.

Did you even finish school. You think you can just sit on a forum and dictate what amount of each race looks like what. Same idiots that say Jewish women are dog faces.

How in gods name can you just sit there and say that most Jewish women are ugly. Where is your proof. If you saw these women in real life you would just think they are white women. You are probably writing all the ugly white women you see off as Jews in your twisted head.

You realize how stupid you are. Just like that other guy that claimed all the girls dating the blacks in his campus were Jews. I bet any money they weren't. He just wants them to be. You really think he walked up to all of them and asked them. Nope, Just logic like yours by writing them all off as Jews when most were obviously white women just like anywhere else.
You are the idiot here, you missed the entire point of my Statistics comment. In a survey of 16 people if 14 drive blue cars and 2 drive red cars do most of the people in the survey drive a red car? NO!!! Again, the exception does not make the rule thus you posting a few photos of attractive Jewish female celebrities does not in the least bit prove that Jews are attractive people on average.

Old November 21st, 2013 #19
procopius

1) You forgot Winona Ryder.
2) Most of those women have European ancestry in their blood.

Old November 21st, 2013 #20
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
You are the idiot here, you missed the entire point of my Statistics comment. In a survey of 16 people if 14 drive blue cars and 2 drive red cars do most of the people in the survey drive a red car? NO!!! Again, the exception does not make the rule thus you posting a few photos of attractive Jewish female celebrities does not in the least bit prove that Jews are attractive people on average.

Wow I like you car example. Are you seriously retarded or something.

Thread