VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2017 #21
Crowe

It's a confirmed jew attack:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...white-suprema/

Quote:
The address Stormfront.org went dark on Friday, and publicly available information current lists its domain status as “under hold,” a category reserved for websites under legal dispute or slated for deletion, the USA Today network first reported.

The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a D.C.-based nonprofit group, said it was behind the effort and had successfully booted the website from its domain of 22 years by raising its concerns with Stormfront’s registrar, Network Solutions LLC, and its parent company, Web.com.

“Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate,” Kristen Clarke, the committee’s executive director, said in a statement. “Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site. We are working across the country to combat the spread of hate crimes.”

“We will continue to use every tool in our arsenal to disrupt vehicles used to promote and incite racial violence across our country,” Ms. Clarke added. “Especially in the wake of tragic events in Charlottesville and the spike in hate crimes across the country, Stormfront crossed the line of permissible speech and incited and promoted violence.”

Old August 26th, 2017 #22
WhiteRights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It's a confirmed jew attack:

Quote:
The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a D.C.-based nonprofit group, said it was behind the effort and had successfully booted the website from its domain of 22 years by raising its concerns with Stormfront’s registrar, Network Solutions LLC, and its parent company, Web.com.

“Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate,” Kristen Clarke, the committee’s executive director, said in a statement. “Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...white-suprema/
Let's see... SF has a policy against any posts that promote violence.

The Left and the Jews of course lie and claim the opposite.

Our enemies always claim that White Nationalists are inciting "hate." Meanwhile, they have slandered White males blaming us for all of society's problems.

Most of us just want to live in an all-White republic, where we aren't threatened by Black and Latino crime. (Most rich liberals spend millions of dollars to live in nearly all-White suburbs away from these same problems.)

Old August 26th, 2017 #23
WhiteRights

They began with the Daily Stormer and now they're going after all the other WN websites.

Old August 26th, 2017 #24
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRights View Post

Our enemies always claim that White Nationalists are inciting "hate." Meanwhile, they have slandered White males blaming us for all of societies problems.

Most of us just want to live in an all-White republic, where we aren't threatened by Black and Latino crime. (Most rich liberals spend millions of dollars to live in suburbs away from these same problems.)
But Pelosi once said she wants to take the illegals home with her she once said about the spics. Thinking they're cute.

Old August 26th, 2017 #25
Crowe

Quote:

Our enemies always claim that White Nationalists are inciting "hate." Meanwhile, they have slandered White males blaming us for all of society's problems.

Most of us just want to live in an all-White republic, where we aren't threatened by Black and Latino crime. (Most rich liberals spend millions of dollars to live in nearly all-White suburbs away from these same problems.)
SF was pretty strict on not promoting violence on their website. The mods there can't be expected to catch it in each and every single case on a website of that size. But they don't need to make a real case to get us shut down anymore. Anyone could be next.

The good news is, Don Black might just have the resources to file a lawsuit. Nobody can be reasonably expected to moderate comments that break the rules 100% of the time.

Old August 26th, 2017 #26
Rolf

The media has been pushing the message that Stormfront members have committed 100+ murders for a while now. I guess it finally payed off.

Old August 26th, 2017 #27
WhiteRights

Here's an article from Andrew Anglin, which I thought I'd post in case his latest website gets pulled.

Quote:
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/...e-ds-shutdown/
Stormfront Shutdown is Almost as Relevant a Precedent as the Stormer Shutdown

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
August 26, 2017

As we reported yesterday, Stormfront was shut down in a manner similar to the way DailyStormer.com was shut down: their domain registrar just stole the domain, putting it on “client hold” so that they don’t have access to it.
This is the same “internet jail” that DailyStormer.com was placed in by Google.

There was no news coverage when Stormfront disappeared. My own article wasn’t published until at least 12 hours after it had happened.
Finally – 49 minutes ago, at time of writing – a single article has been published about it.
In the Knoxville News-Sentinel, of all places:
Stormfront, an international supremacist web forum, appears to have been seized by its website host, Network Solutions, LLC.
The forum disappeared Friday. WhoIs, a web service that tracks site ownership, reported the Stormfront domain’s status as “under hold.”
According to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, a nonprofit that coordinates name spaces on the Internet, a hold status is an uncommon status that indicates a site is under legal dispute or about to be deleted.
Network Solutions has also prohibited Stormfront from updating, transferring or deleting its web forum on its own. That means Stormfront’s web masters cannot re-introduce the site on another domain.
Should Network Solutions go through with deleting the website itself, any re-emerging version would have to start from scratch.
This is inaccurate information. They have been giving inaccurate information since this shutdown began. Newsweek did a long piece where they confused web-hosting, domain name registry and DDoS protection.
I get that journalists are not tech experts, but it is somewhat absurd that they don’t have someone review these posts.
Stormfront, I assume, still has all of their data on their server, which is separate from the domain registry. All the domain registry does is resolve the IP address of the site into the letters that you type in your address bar – “stormfront.org.”
What you are reading now on the Darkweb version of the Daily Stormer is simply a redirection of our server to the Onion address.
So they would not have to “start from scratch” if they got their domain back.
The move comes less than two weeks after the domain host GoDaddy told the supremacist commentary site The Daily Stormer that it had 24 hours to find a new web host after the site published a post praising the death of Heather Heyer, who was killed at a violent supremacist rally in Charlottseville that the site referred to as “The Battle of Charlottesville.” Google pulled its support for the site soon after.
This is false also.
I mocked her as a person, I did not “praise her death.”
The internet security service CloudFlare also removed its protections from The Daily Stormer. So when the site found a new domain with Dreamhost, the host reportedly fell under a mass Distributed Denial of Service attack, which shut The Daily Stormer down again.
This is again factually wrong (and not something that relies on technical knowledge).
We were on dailystormer.ru when Cloudflare quit. By the time I was on Dreamhost, I had new DDoS protection. Dreamhost simply banned me because they were getting DDoSed at their DNS server, because of my speech, or both, and gave two separate lies as to why they dropped me (I will write a full article on that soon).
The Stormfront forum is also a CloudFlare client. Spokeswoman Daniella Vallurupalli declined comment on the status of its service agreement with the website. “Cloudflare’s policy is to not comment on users without their permission,” she said.
Well then.
Why are they commenting on me?
Why are they calling me an “asshole” on VICE news?
Maybe the CEO should be fired for violating this policy?
Don Black, a former Grand Wizard in the Klu Klux Klan and member of the American Nazi Party, launched Stormfront about 10 years ago as an online bulletin board system. The website had amassed more than 300,000 members on at least four continents before its disappearance.
This is also false.
Stormfront started in 1990 as a bulletin board, and stormfront.org was launched in 1996. That’s on their Wikipedia page.
Anyway, here’s why the Knoxville News-Sentinel is the only one writing about this.
Black began hosting summits for the online community in East Tennessee in 2010. This year, the group was planning its seventh annual “Great Smoky Mountain Summit” at an undisclosed location near Knoxville. Plans for the summit included appearances by Klu Klux Klan attorney Sam Dickson and David Duke, another prominent former KKK leader.
It is unclear if those plans will go on now that the forum has been removed.
The USA Today Network—Tennessee has reached out to Black via email and Twitter to find out if plans for the summit continue. Black’s email however, is registered on the same domain as Stormfront, so Black may not be able to access the message.
That is a lot of errors in that article.
No wonder these people get called “fake news.”
This is Insane

Every aspect of this is insane. Firstly, this is a lot different than what happened to Daily Stormer. We were taken offline after a mega-protest following a viral viewed by 2% of the US population making fun of a woman who had just been killed in a politically-charged car crash.
There was a massive media storm surrounding the shut down, which did involve some voices standing up and saying that it was wrong for my First Amendment rights to be shut down by a cabal of tech elites.
Every move we have made to try to get back on the surface internet has resulted in mass media coverage.
With Stormfront, the site just disappears. The media doesn’t report on it. The SPLC doesn’t report on it. The company that took the domain doesn’t make a statement. Don Black doesn’t make a statement – at least not on any public platform. The site simply disappears.
And that, my friends, is the new model for censorship that they are attempting to roll out. Which they have already rolled out, in fact.
Of course, we still have time to reverse it – but not much.
This is why I said: the shutting down of dailystormer.com was not about me or my ideas. It was about the principle of free speech.
Sitting Duck

Earlier today, I lamented on Gab that when you searched for “stormfront” on Google News, you got the top story that they were attacking other white advocates.

Regrettably, this is very characteristic of Stormfront. It was a very insular site, which was largely filled with materials attacking pro-white advocates. This is to say, those who were not members of the site are perhaps not very fond of it, or are unaware or only vaguely aware of its existence.
As such, there is not going to be a public outcry over it. I am going to do my best to create one. But it is difficult, because of the nature of the site, and the levels of animosity it created.
Of course, they knew this. And when I say “they” – I am talking about whoever is coordinating this shutdown. I don’t know who specifically is doing it, but someone is playing intermediary to all of these tech companies involved. That is clear. I would tend to assume it is the SPLC and/or the ADL, in coordination with the FBI and/or “former” FBI agents.
The shutting of Stormfront, via this new technique of domain seizure, sets a new precedent: you don’t have to have made edgy jokes about a fat woman, you don’t have to go viral, you don’t even have to be the least bit culturally relevant. They can now just take you off the internet because you are white.
Another precedent that was set here is that the media doesn’t have to mention it when you disappear. That was obviously purposeful. There was a blackout on it, and these people at the Knoxville News-Sentinel missed the memo.
I have emailed Don Black. I also want to offer any of the mods of the site an opportunity to publish here on our Darknet site. We can’t run a forum here, but if there is anything that needs to be said, that you would like to say, I can get it out there.
#Unite

One thing to take away from this is that we have to stick together.
We have to.
This sort of thing that Stormfront was involved in – this attacking of other white advocates – it has to end.
We don’t have any choice here. We are under a full-on assault.
And there is an intelligence operation being run on us. We need to be aware of this, we need to act with knowledge of it, and we need to understand that the number one thing that they want to do is turn us against one another.
Sites are now going to start dropping like flies. And this is because there wasn’t a significant enough rally around Daily Stormer. I think people within the movement did rally around us, but others within the larger right-wing did not.
There is no question as to whether or not we will get back on the surface internet. Of course we will. We’re working on it day and night. Right now, I haven’t slept in two days.
And if we somehow ever get kicked off of that permanently, we will be here on the Darknet (where we are now the number one site in the history of Tor, by the way).
However, is Stormfront going to get back online?
Will they make a darkweb site?
I hope so, but I’m not sure how likely it is.
I think some people are maybe in denial about what is happening right now. This is a huge move to simply silence us, completely. Hopefully, we can get enough attention that we can force the government to intervene, and begin regulating ICANN like they did before Obama gave it away in October of last year.
Whatever the case, we are in a very difficult situation right now.
And we must stick together.
Remember that.
It is the most important thing.
In regards to the article:

Quote:
Stormfront Nazis Think the Alt-Right Is Full of Idiots | WIRED

https://www.wired.com/story/stormfront-alt-right/

4 days ago - White supremacist message board users has taken issue with the alt-right, in an echo of past divisions.
Why should an article on "Wired" be used to judge Stormfront? The people that they quote are going against the general consensus at that website.

There are a few people posting on Stormfront, who attack people in the Alt-Right. Many of them are paid trolls, who are trying to sow division in the right-wing.

Most of the people on Stormfront seem to like the Alt-Right and frequently post youtube videos on Stormfront by Alt-Right celebrities.

The Alt-Right is somewhat ill-defined. I've always considered it a collection of mostly conservatives and libertarians, who support Trump, with White Nationalists on the fringe. A few Jews and homosexuals may claim to be Alt-Right, but they don't really belong.

It's pretty obvious that there's been a well-organized effort against the whole right-wing ever since Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Last edited by WhiteRights; August 26th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Old August 26th, 2017 #28
WhiteRights

Quote:
SF was pretty strict on not promoting violence on their website. The mods there can't be expected to catch it in each and every single case on a website of that size. But they don't need to make a real case to get us shut down anymore. Anyone could be next.

The good news is, Don Black might just have the resources to file a lawsuit. Nobody can be reasonably expected to moderate comments that break the rules 100% of the time.
Our enemies are paying trolls to come on websites like these to start arguments and to say things that are 100% against what most WNs believe.

I bet if you go on the comment sections of liberal websites, you'll see plenty of death threats against President Trump. Wonder if we could demand that CNN and the NY Times lose their websites too.

Old August 26th, 2017 #29
Crowe

Quote:
Our enemies are paying trolls to come on websites like these to start arguments and to say things that are 100% against what most WNs believe.
WNs are hardly a unified opinion. Politics can range from Conservative, to Libertarian, to Fascist, or some range in between. Religion being divisive as well. A pro-White Christian Conservative isn't gonna have much in common at all with a pro-White, Fascist leaning, non believer. Besides race. And that's part of the reason why "big tent" doesn't work. The tent is smaller here.

Most of the trolls I've seen on there are those new posters who show up and say that we should accept faggots, etc. That's something like what you're talking about that's universally despised by all parties.

There was a moderator on SF by the name of Poison who constantly mocked anyone bringing up the jewish question, comparing them to nutters who believe in David Icke's nonsense. While proposing nutty conspiracy theories about how Vladimir Putin is the biggest threat to White Europe. Not only that, but he takes a great many other peculiar positions, such as supporting NATO war crimes against White countries. And "Bill Clinton is cool". SF doesn't have a great track record at dealing with trolls, considering they appointed one as moderator.

Quote:
I bet if you go on the comment sections of liberal websites, you'll see plenty of death threats against President Trump. Wonder if we could demand that CNN and the NY Times lose their websites too.
If we had a team of lawyers backing us, we might be able to. Antifa talk about punching "nazis" all the time. Nazi as in anyone who's to the to the right of them, politically. Garbage cans and other inanimate objects, not excluded.

Last edited by Crowe; August 26th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

Old August 26th, 2017 #30
brutus

Storefront was White Nationalism lite. They banned use of the word nigger. And allowed too many feminist pieces of shit to yammer and cause trouble.
However, this event shows us they were hated by the jew and that gives them some cred.

The jew turns the screws and tightens it's control only to force it's enemies to the next level of opposition.

Behold! The unwitting jew-inspired radicalization of SF.

Old August 26th, 2017 #31
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
WNs are hardly a unified opinion. Politics can range from Conservative, to Libertarian, to Fascist, or some range in between. Religion being divisive as well. A pro-White Christian Conservative isn't gonna have much in common at all with a pro-White, Fascist leaning, non believer. Besides race. And that's part of the reason why "big tent" doesn't work. The tent is smaller here.

Most of the trolls I've seen on there are those new posters who show up and say that we should accept faggots, etc. That's something like what you're talking about that's universally despised by all parties.

There was a moderator on SF by the name of Poison who constantly mocked anyone bringing up the jewish question, comparing them to nutters who believe in David Icke's nonsense. While proposing nutty conspiracy theories about how Vladimir Putin is the biggest threat to White Europe. Not only that, but he takes a great many other peculiar positions, such as supporting NATO war crimes against White countries. And "Bill Clinton is cool". SF doesn't have a great track record at dealing with trolls, considering they appointed one as moderator.

If we had a team of lawyers backing us, we might be able to. Antifa talk about punching "nazis" all the time. Nazi as in anyone who's to the to the right of them, politically. Garbage cans and other inanimate objects, not excluded.
Very true. There is a 'civil rights' law firm for Christers, the 'ACLJ' run by a 'Jews for Jesus' a**clown Jay Sekulow.

..yet they stopped the creation of similar for pro-Whites a few years back.

There are some very militant blacks in law who work for ACLU and similar, Zio Jews who clearly have a racist religion in favor of their people over all others on earth, and yet they get their law licenses.

The ACLU and NAACP work together, and openly stated many times that BLM destroying Trump signage and an 'All Lives Matter' sign on a car they vandalized were okay, because the 'All Lives Matter' sign 'antagonized' blacks and was to incite a response.

They said telling Whites to leave a part of town that 'did not want gentrification' was okay, too, including throwing a brick through a White family's window (bedroom of a 4 year old).

Even though these were clearly defined illegal acts against Whites and their property.
They only make the 'race is a social construct' declaration when talking 'bout Whites.
If it is such then no need to declare your 'black' life matters, or your pride in 'La Raza'. Only one group is told to shut up about race.
And that extends to the point of the other side being allowed to very openly break the law, laws we already have that just aren't being applied.

This is obvious in the fact that all niggers talk about online is something related to race--that and 'big booties' pretty much sum up their interests, and their sites are okey dokey all the time. They cherry-pick whom they'll apply the laws we already have to.

All the way to murder: Antifa killed Heather by causing someone to flee their violence, hitting her. All who participated should be in jail without bail til it's sorted out, like Fields.

But notice it's only Fields, even though there is video evidence of what happened.

I don't care if niggers have websites declaring their hate for Whitey--but they flat out plan attacks on people, it's on their flyers and sites--and no, they are held to a different standard.

One reason why: they haven't had a push-back from Whites.
They hold the 'but you're racist' thing over the heads of Whites to get 'em to back down and hide.

And that's because there are only repercussions for WHITES for their racial loyalties.

None for anyone else, even when they cause death, threaten harm, and so on.

Old August 26th, 2017 #32
Fred
Commie Killer

I am not sure I understand all of this.

Can Stormfront recover and come back?

Is it gone forever or for a few days?

Old August 26th, 2017 #33
Tarzan

Yes , it is "that" Tarzan...

I cannot say that I am surprised in the least about the latest turn of events.
Control of the media in its entirety is paramount for the brainwashing to continue.
S.F. did have a recent downturn in quality , and a big troll problem. I , also , had a run-in with "poison" , it's good to see that other folks also saw through his act.
TOR will be our home sooner or later , so for you luddites out there (like me) download it and get friendly with it. The only thing constant is change !

Old August 26th, 2017 #34
WhiteRights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

An Internet host should not be able to steal a domain name from a client.

Don Black needs to find a new host, which may be difficult under the current political climate. Not sure if he has a back up plan for this. He's had the same host for the last 22 years.

Not sure if any legal action is necessary regarding the website name.

Old August 26th, 2017 #35
WhiteRights

(Article reprinted with permission.)

Internet Censorship Attacks on the Far-Right: Daily Stormer and Stormfront

by James Buchanan

Two far-right websites have recently been taken down due to pressure from left-wing activists. The first to go was Andrew Anglin’s Daily Stormer. The reason for his website being taken down was that he said some insulting things about Heather Heyer, the woman killed in Charlottesville when James Fields was fleeing an Antifa attack.

While ridiculing a dead political enemy may be considered bad taste, it is definitely protected by the First Amendment. It seems obvious that this was a convenient excuse for GoDaddy to drop a website, which it didn’t want to host any more due to incessant left-wing pressure and illegal distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks on the website by leftist criminals. Instead of catching and prosecuting the criminals, most website hosts would rather drop the “troublesome” website.

The Left then targeted Stormfront, a website with a long tradition of allowing free speech by White Nationalists and which strictly prohibited any posts advocating violence. Apparently a strict policy of not advocating violence made no difference whatsoever. The website hosting service for Stormfront for the last 22 years abruptly pulled the plug.

An article in the Washington Times reports “The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a D.C.-based nonprofit group, said it was behind the effort and had successfully booted the website from its domain of 22 years by raising its concerns with Stormfront’s registrar, Network Solutions LLC, and its parent company, Web.com.”

“’Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate,’ Kristen Clarke, the committee’s executive director, said in a statement. ‘Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site. We are working across the country to combat the spread of hate crimes.’”

It’s a safe bet that these websites are only the first two to be targeted by the Left. It may prove difficult to find new website hosting services since most commercial providers don’t want the hassle or bad publicity that comes from hosting people, who today are considered “political radicals” by the mainstream media.

The Left has defunded many conservative and Alt-Right celebrities on youtube, typically by making false complaints about the videos, forcing the celebrities to use alternative funding methods such as Patreon. Just a few weeks ago, the Left was able to barrage Patreon with false complaints about Lauren Southern and get her kicked off Patreon. Even Diamond and Silk, the two conservative Black women, who appeared at many of Donald Trump’s rallies have had 95 percent of their youtube videos defunded.

Donald Trump seriously needs to get involved in the fight against this growing censorship against the Right. Otherwise, the Alt-Right army that helped put him in power will have no voice at all on the Internet by the 2020 election, which is exactly what the Left wants to accomplish.

Ultimately a foreign website hosting service that allows complete freedom of speech may have to be found. It’s a sad statement that the website hosting services in the U.S., which is famous around the world for The Bill of Rights and “Freedom of Speech,” are proving too cowardly to support controversial political speech on the Internet today.

Further information about this assault on free speech in the United State can be found here and here.

Last edited by WhiteRights; August 27th, 2017 at 05:35 AM.

Old August 26th, 2017 #36
Jeffrey Smither

So what happens when some of the patriotards come over here since stormfront has a number of them on their site?

Old August 26th, 2017 #37
garryowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

We don't yet know the whole story, so it's hard to know what the consequences will be. For example, it's not clear if there's some kind of legal action being taken against Stormfront, the most obvious being some kind of DMCA take down. I know that they tried to keep copyrighted material off the site (other than 'fair use' excerpts), but it's impossible to police everything on such a large board and DMCA take downs are often very blunt instruments. But in principle, if that's part of the problem it should be possible to clean out the offending material and get back on line.

At this time I don't think anybody knows if it will be forever or only for a few days. If there are no legal issues involved, I don't see any reason why it couldn't come back under a different domain name or even possibly the same one (it's not clear if the registrar will release the name so that it can be moved to another domain name registrar), since he has all of the data that was on the site. But that assumes that he has the time, energy, and resources to devote to that kind of reorganization; I don't know his personal situation well enough to comment.

I'm sure that at some point someone with first-hand knowledge of what's happening will fill us in.

Sean.

Old August 27th, 2017 #38
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So what happens when some of the patriotards come over here since stormfront has a number of them on their site?
the more the merrier.

but they best be prepared to be called 'patriotardedcuntwads' or similar.

Old August 27th, 2017 #39
WhiteRights

This link for the Daily Stormer has gone bad:

https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

In regards to the reason for the Daily Stormer being booted from its original host GoDaddy:

Quote:

GoDaddy CEO: We booted the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website for inciting violence

Published 1:24 PM ET Tue, 15 Aug 2017 | Updated 1:51 PM ET Tue, 15 Aug 2017

GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving told CNBC on Tuesday that the domain name provider cut ties with The Daily Stormer because the neo-Nazi website crossed the line from exercising freedom of speech to provoking further mayhem in the immediate aftermath of the white supremacist chaos over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"We always have to ride the fence on making sure we are protecting a free and open internet. And regardless of whether speech is hateful, bigoted, racist, ignorant, tasteless, in many cases we will still keep that content up because we don't want to be a censor and First Amendment rights matter not just in speech but on the internet as well," Irving said on "Squawk Alley."

"But when the line gets crossed. And that speech starts to incite violence then we have a responsibility to take that down," he added.

That's exactly what happened, Irving said, when a Daily Stormer post verbally attacked Heather Heyer, the 32-year-old killed on Saturday when a car plowed into her group of counterprotesters who were demonstrating against the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. The neo-Nazi website called her "fat" and "childless" and said "most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness."

Anglin could probably make a good case that he was NOT inciting violence.

After all, how do you incite violence by insulting someone who is already dead?

Old August 27th, 2017 #40
John Robertson

Certainly, I don't agree with everything Anglin writes. I didn't read the Heather Hyer article. Honestly, the idea of it to me was in poor taste, but I accept his explanation for it. As Anglin explained, many of the dead are routinely criticized. The jews used it as an excuse to do what they want desperately to do to every pro-White anti-jew site. Jews are hypocrites. They have no values. They have no legitimate, lawful, reason to remove his site.

You can find Anglin's blog here: https://andrewanglinblog.wordpress.c...urrounding-it/

It seems to me if large corporations are permitted to shutdown White Nationalists websites, thus silencing our right to free speech, and the government does nothing about it, then the government is sanctioning free speech. How can this stand without the government being exposed to everyone for what we here understand is their contempt of the US constitution.
www.dailystormer.in

Thread