VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2012 #1541
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I doubt we'd see a massive traffic increase to his haven of speaking in tongues and Jeboo wailing. It's also sad that he's an East Texas German, those people who built up so much of NASA down there.
? NASA was in Alabama, Huntsville. I've heard of Central Texas Germans, not East Texas. East is the far western end of the plantation society. Galveston is sort of the border of that kind of thing. You don't see niggers in South Texas, which is one reason I like it. The one time I vacationed in Galveston, I did not like it, lots of shitbags there. Along with standard beach boardwalk culture, which is horrible everywhere.

Quote:
Ah. Just checked his blog. He feels all butthurt we took a stab at his Christ-insanity.

"[i]My characterization of the typische VNN-Leser is not based upon a stereotype. Anyone who has read even a few posts on that forum is well aware that it's an online Führerbunker of neckbearded Aryan superbeings. Sure, lots of people visit that site, and not all of them are pining for the days of 1936, but that's the way to bet. Wenn du dich angesprochen fühlst...
Yeah, we are just bristling with 'neckbearded Aryan superbeings.' This is the kind of mind that can't pay attention to actual facts and details and moves wholly off stereotypes. Too short for the ride.

Quote:
And he takes the same opinion as Hunter on the Jews: http://theoculusreport.blogspot.com/...-blue-jew.html
"Think about it: if the Nazis hadn't zeroed in on the Jews as the source of all evil they'd probably still be running Germany. Let's not make the Hitler Mistake". - RSO3
That's thinking?

If the jews hadn't murdered tens of millions of White Russians and Ukrainians, and tried to do the same thing in Germany, the Nazis wouldn't have focused on them.

Now that's thinking, silly boy.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1542
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
They are pro-Israel, but otherwise they clash with American Jews.
How do you tell? I've never head of a Southern Baptist willing to say boo to a jew. They're too weak.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1543
Alex Linder
Administrator

Find me a single Southern Baptist who will trace our nation's moral decline to jews running the mass media and Hollywood. Find a single one who will admit it's all part of a strategy laid out publicly in The Authoritarian Personality.

You can't find a single one who will do that.

Southern Baptists are idiots. Period. The leaders are fools and crooks. The followers are dirt-eating morons.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1544
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

The only thing that flourishes in those areas is title pawn stores, car washes, and dollar stores. Earlier this year, I started working on a documentary called "Freedom Failed" which I hope will empirically prove that niggers are incapable of supporting anything beyond a dollar store economy.

I plan to return to that next year. The secessionists in Catalonia are using that economic argument to great effect. Is freedom and equality good for business? The answer is no.
Awhile back, I posted a thread entitled "What a declining community looks like." I think this is largely the point you are trying to make:

How do you know when a community is in decline? When you start to see things like this:

Sadly, this is what much of America has become.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1545
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Of course it isn't.

Anonymity is both a boon (for those of us who actually have jobs where your views will be used to destroy you) and a curse (it gives rise to the phenomenon of the troll).

Names don't make the man: deeds do.
The problem is not anonymity; for non-leaders it often makes sense. The problem is anonymites use it to make shameful attack on others thanks to the protection anonymity affords.

Those who are anonymous should bend over backward to be MORE accountable for their words than even those using their real names. But they never do.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1546
Jethro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
Griffin refuses to answer the question of why White Southerners support Israel. I think he avoids answering this because he knows the answer would weaken his case for Christianity. They support Israel because The Bible says "Jews are the chosen people" and "Jesus was a Jew"
I don't have the time to respond to every meercat on VNN Forum.

Yes, some evangelical Christians believe that supporting Israel wins them Jesus points in Heaven, but that is obviously a recent trend (like Southern Baptists embracing anti-racism in the 1990s) that has been fostered by the media and the dominant secular culture, and would have sounded strange to 19C White Southerners.

Imagine what Martin Luther would have to say to modern Lutherans.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1547
Mack
Banned

Quote:
We will keep talking and harping at Christianity until people accept that it is a problem that needs to be eliminated. Does Griffin think that the abolitionist John Brown wasn't motivated by Christianity?
Wars and Slavery are fought on the pretext of Religion.Southerners Christian who owned slaves ,the Northerners set them free.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1548
RFM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That I debate someone might give them some stature, I suppose, but the fact I do does not imply I support or am friends with the people I am debating - or the host. That should be understood without my saying so.

I get a good number of requests to do radio again, and I'm trying to satisfy them. Jim Giles does the technical work here, and that makes it a lot easier. Griffin may be a rotter, but he does know Southern racial history, so he brings something to the table.
It's a wee bit more than simply technical work. You need me a lot more than I need you.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1549
Jethro
Banned

Quote:
How do you tell? I've never head of a Southern Baptist willing to say boo to a jew. They're too weak.
Specifically, they clash with Jews on gay marriage, faggotry in general, feminism, abortion, the traditional family, and other social issues related to the Jewish support for cultural degeneracy, which is why they vote Republican over at Kosher Republic.

The "godless liberals" are destroying the family and ruining the culture, etc. Those godless liberal are often Jews, but they lump them together with White liberals and respond to them as the same menacing force.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1550
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
Specifically, they clash with Jews on gay marriage, faggotry in general, feminism, abortion, the traditional family, and other social issues related to the Jewish support for cultural degeneracy, which is why they vote Republican over at Kosher Republic.

The "godless liberals" are destroying the family and ruining the culture, etc. Those godless liberal are often Jews, but they lump them together with White liberals and respond to them as the same menacing force.
Why are they so hostile to anyone who tells them that Jews are behind these agendas?

Old November 28th, 2012 #1551
Jethro
Banned

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/freedom-failed/

“Freedom Failed” is an OD documentary that uses the tools of social media to explore the tragic results of the Civil Rights Movement in Alabama and Georgia.

This series of essays argues that the attempt to achieve the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s dream of racial equality through forced integration was a catastrophic failure that has resulted in the decline of civilization in the most seriously affected areas. It tells the true story of the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement which the Mainstream Media has deliberately hidden from public view.

Their cause was not our cause. After 47 years of forced integration in America, the cause of the Civil Rights Movement has proven to be incompatible with the cause of liberty, conservatism, and the forward progress of civilization.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1552
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Like the Jews who produced "Little House on the Prairie?"

Or the Jews that produced the Waltons?

Old November 28th, 2012 #1553
RFM
Banned

Quote:
Are you kidding? Hal Turner was banned here. I knew he was a clown the first time I heard him, and I warned others here who like to listen to his radio show. I know coppy bluster when I hear it - what you are doing is actually about the closest thing to that in WN at present.

"Get out there and knock some dicks in the dirt" may work in football, but until there's a plan, leadership and organization, it won't do anything for White Nationalism.
Let us not waste each others time then. I will free up your schedule. The Monday interview/debate is cancelled.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1554
Rick Ronsavelle

Ad related to international jew world's foremost problem
Offensive Search Results
www.google.com/explanation
We're disturbed about these results as well. Please read our note here.

also offensive and disturbing for christians

Old November 28th, 2012 #1555
Jethro
Banned

Quote:
Why are they so hostile to anyone who tells them that Jews are behind these agendas?
They don't see any difference between Jews and Yankees. Turn on MSNBC and you are greeted by Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Al Sharpton, and Chris Hayes. The whole Northeast voted for Obama twice.

All those people are simply "the Left" to them.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1556
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFM View Post
Let us not waste each others time then. I will free up your schedule. The Monday interview/debate is cancelled.
What would Bear Bryant say? Talk about a thin skin.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1557
Jethro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
What would Bear Bryant say?
Jim played on an integrated football team.

I had planned to bring that up in the event that Alex mentioned something about SEC football. My friends in real life here so no contradiction between screaming "Roll Tide" and bitching about the "fucking niggers."

Old November 28th, 2012 #1558
Martin Simard
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFM View Post
You called Linder a small soft man, and when he gave a well deserved harsh comeback in your direction you get totally pissed.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1559
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
The problem is not anonymity; for non-leaders it often makes sense.
I didn't say it was a problem, but merely that it was a double-edged sword (both boon and curse).

Even for leaders it can make plenty of sense in the modern world and again there are leaders of movements (such as Ahad Ha'am [Asher Ginzberg] of Labor Zionism) who have long masked their real names with little to no negative effect.

As I said people follow an image as opposed to needing to follow a person per se (although it certainly helps to have an attractive, charismatic individual as the physical reminder of the image) and you merely need to effectively stage manage that image to play on the religious instinct inherent in humans (as most people like to have a religion or a substitute).

Quote:
The problem is anonymites use it to make shameful attack on others thanks to the protection anonymity affords.
True, but you had similar tactics being used before the internet such as the anonymous article in the local paper and that kind of thing. A good example as this thread seems to be devolving into a debate in and around the NSDAP is that Otto Strasser was the probable author of a famous article attacking Goebbels as being part-jewish for having a crippled leg (which was then picked up by people then as now who want to call Goebbels a 'Dutch jew'). Goebbels himself also engaged in similar scrapping in the pages of Der Angriff.

All the internet has done is to make it easier to do that kind of thing plus it has given free range to the tin foil brigade to spout every theory known to man.

Quote:
Those who are anonymous should bend over backward to be MORE accountable for their words than even those using their real names. But they never do.
Oh I don't know I wouldn't generalise too much there (although I can see your point) if only because a lot of people have and do write controversial material using pseudonyms to prevent retaliation against them personally for holding unorthodox views: that is being both accountable and responsible in my book (as you are merely using a nom de plume to turn a destructive personal situation into a more constructive personal situation).

The problem comes in when people will write rubbish about other people but won't retract, stand by or justify it and are essentially using anonymity as an escape from responsibility.

Last edited by Karl Radl; November 28th, 2012 at 05:32 PM.

Old November 28th, 2012 #1560
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Really?

So why did Jew Sheldon Adelson donate $10 million dollars to Romney's campaign?

Half of the Jews are the liberal university leftist elite that support social re-engineering and democratic candidates.

The other half of the Jews are the corporate capitalist elite who support the Republican party.

The Jews have all the bases covered when it comes to controlling America.
Jews back every horse. Wherever you're going, jews get between you and the goal and try to sell you stuff. Oy, you like the christ? Here's a movie. Here's a figurine. Here's a poster. You hate da christ? Here's a atheist club. Herer's a bumper sticker mocking the fish symbol. Oh, you're a Druid? Oy, you'll great in this hooded robe. Here's an official signed Neptune trident. or a fine book on Greek mythology.

Whatever you want, whatever you're buying, literally or figuratively, the jew will sell you.

Tags
alex linder, broadcast, radio, radio free mississippi

Thread