Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2013 #1
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Default Best quotes from great men

"Power in the last resort is only possible where there is strength, and that strength lies now in the dead weight of numbers but solely in energy. Even the smallest minority can achieve a might result if it is inspired by the most fiery, the most passionate will to act." - Adolf Hitler

"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!" - Adolf Hitler

Add your own!

Old August 13th, 2013 #2
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

“Judas Iscariot sold Christ for 30 pieces of silver; Your Highness is about to sell him for 30,000 ducats. Here He is; take Him and sell Him.” - Grand Inquisitor Torquemada
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 13th, 2013 #3
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address ; delivered January 14, 1963, following his election as Governor of Alabama*

"segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"

*Before he went to shit and became a complete flaming fucking liberal ,nigger loving asshole

Old August 13th, 2013 #4
The Captain

"The truth is an error exiled in eternity"

-Emil Cioran, Romanian philosopher and Iron Guard Legionary

Old August 13th, 2013 #5
William from Vinland

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.” -Adolf Hitler

Old August 14th, 2013 #6
M.N. Dalvez

Thumbs up Marcus Aurelius

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive. To breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

"That which is not good for the bee-hive, cannot be good for the bees."

"Anger cannot be dishonest."

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man. But if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also."

"Forward, as occasion offers. Never look round to see whether any shall note it ... Be satisfied with success in even the smallest matter, and think that even such a result is no trifle."

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 15th, 2013 at 02:39 PM.

Old August 14th, 2013 #7
M.N. Dalvez

Thumbs up Canada Bill Jones

This one is particularly impressive because it is profound, and deceptively so - and it may have been stumbled upon accidentally, as part of a 'fool act' designed to con people:

"You know the game is crooked, right?"
"I know it's crooked. But it's the only game in town."

Old August 15th, 2013 #8
Breanna
Eternal Glory

All Adolf Hitler, 1922-1923:

"They think, if I only hold my tongue, then I shall be safe in case they come into power. No, my friend. The only difference will be that I may hang perhaps still talking, while you will hang - in silence. Here, too, Russia can give us countless examples, and with us it will be the same story."

"He who today fights on our side cannot win great laurels, far less can he win great material goods - it is more likely that he will end up in jail. He who today is leader must be an idealist, if only for the reason that he leads those against whom it would seem that everything has conspired. But in that very fact there lies an inexhaustible source of strength. The conviction that our Movement is not sustained by money or the lust for gold, but only by our love for the people, that must ever give us fresh heart, that must ever fill us with courage for the fray."

"Extremes must be fought by extremes. Against the infection of materialism, against the Jewish pestilence we must hold aloft a flaming ideal. And if others speak of the World and Humanity we say the Fatherland - and only the Fatherland!"

"THE WHOLE WORLD OF NATURE IS A MIGHTY STRUGGLE BETWEEN STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS - AN ETERNAL VICTORY OF THE STRONG OVER THE WEAK. There would be nothing but decay in the whole of Nature if this were not so. States which should offend against the elementary law would fall into decay. You need not seek for long to find an example of such mortal decay: you can see it in the Reich of today...."

Old August 15th, 2013 #9
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address ; delivered January 14, 1963, following his election as Governor of Alabama*

"segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"

*Before he went to shit and became a complete flaming fucking liberal ,nigger loving asshole
Apparently that line was added by a Klansman in his entourage, and he didn't proofread his speech before saying it.

"Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall!" was also a hotly debated line among Reagan's circle.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old October 19th, 2013 #10
ohgolly

"The first Whig was the Devil." ~ Samuel Johnson

Old November 26th, 2013 #11
Professor Dogmo
Hardened Member

"Once I ventured the guess that men worked in response to a vague inner urge for self-expression. But that was probably a shaky theory, for some men who work the hardest have nothing to express. A hypothesis with rather more plausibility in it now suggests itself. It is that men work simply in order to escape the depressing agony of contemplating life – that their work, like their play, is a mumbo-jumbo that serves them by permitting them to escape from reality.

Both work and play, ordinarily, are illusions. Neither serves any solid and permanent purpose. But life, stripped of such illusions, instantly becomes unbearable. Man cannot sit still, contemplating his destiny in this world, without going frantic. So he invents ways to take his mind off the horror. He works. He plays. He accumulates the preposterous nothing called property. He strives for the coy eye-wink called fame. He founds a family, and spreads his curse over others. All the while the thing that moves him is simply the yearning to lose himself, to forget himself, to escape the tragic-comedy that is himself.

Life, fundamentally, is not worth living. So he confects artificialities to make it so. So he erects a gaudy structure to conceal the fact that it is not so."

-- H.L Mencken

Old November 26th, 2013 #12
Professor Dogmo
Hardened Member

"I got a real depressing letter from my folks about two weeks ago, because I haven't been taking real good care of my money. They said, 'Sam, we can't send you any more money. You're out of control, and you don't know what the fuck you're doing with your cash. And... you're old enough to be on your own.'

I said, 'Oh, okay'... and I called them. I said, 'Mom, get dad on the phone too, wake him up, I know it's late, but I want you both to hear this. You know, before I was your little son, before I was your baby, before I was your LOAN, I was a free spirit in the next stage of life. I walked in the cosmos, not imprisoned by a body of flesh, but free, in a pure body of light. There were no questions, only answers, no weaknesses, only strengths, I was light, I was truth, I was a spiritual being, I was a God... but you had to FUCK and bring my ass down HERE. I didn't ask to be born! I didn't call and say: 'Hey, please have me so I could work in a fuckin' Winchell's someday!' Now you want me to pay my own way? ... FUCK YOU! PICK UP THE FUCKIN' CHECK, MOM! PICK IT UP!'"

-- Sam Kinison

Thread