VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2009 #81
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
my english is't so good and I am not shure if I understand clearly what you want say.
Did you say that my ancestor is Mustafa? Or that I am Mustafa?.......
Or you want to say someting complitly diferent?
If you say that my yncestors was mustaga or me...well you suprised me because this kind words I espect from sebs but not from bulgarian nationalist or Macedonian nacionalist(I strongly make difference betwen Macedonians and Bulgarians ortodox from One side and for example - serbian ortodox from another side.In my opinion, You(bulgarian ortodox) and Macedonian ortodox...you are lait years far of for example savages serbian noncristian ortodox church.
Whay I make differences?because how mutch I know..Macedonians church and Bulgarians church not tiching themselfs members that is right to kill another cristianscolateral product of takening strange land...how for example tiching serbian ortodox church.
If you say what I understanding that you say with my poor english...that my ancesories was mustafa...well then I will start talk probably on same way how I talk with other russians and serbian asiatoortox rabish....First I will just start to ignore..and I will tray to run from you..after if you will continue with insultin I will back with insulting you...
Same procedure what I past true with some members here who insult my religion and my people or my country or me.
When I talk about ortodox in bad way, I not talk to Bulgarian ortodox or Macedonian ortodox...Whay I make differences? Because that is't same church how catolicks church is. In catolicism we not make diferences betwen nation...all catolicism nation have one, on earth,leader..Pope in Vatican.
Ortodox churches is on nation base, and every ortodox church have leader for them self-defence from witch nation come.
When I say fuck orotodox..I really not mean on all ortodox nation or all liders.Firstiwall I talk about serbian ortodox and secondly all who suport this agresive and noGod rules religion(for example some rusians)
I hope that I am enaugh clear.
Umm ... I did say what I wanted to. Now run along coast burglar and look at all the architecture Italians built in YOUR land.

Old April 18th, 2009 #82
1bobwhite1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Abbondanza View Post
Umm ... I did say what I wanted to. Now run along coast burglar and look at all the architecture Italians built in YOUR land.
I say what I say to Bolg not to you...
And I not say that you not have permission to say what you want to say
Italians built in MY land..lott of tings build italians in MY land...Some part of highway for example..And how mutch I know we pay for all what we make agrement before buisnis..Or you mean some renesanse buildig?What you mean that all building in world in renesanse tipe build by Italians worker and architects?hahaha Do you ever heard for maister radovan?..not renesanse but...Or renessanse arhitect Vranjanin?(pictures on thema ,,ideal city,, holded in museum in Baltimore,Berlin,Urbin...Did you know how many arhitects-Croats build in YOUR land?
Or you mean earlier?Roman impeire?Arena in Pula? or doiclecian palace? Or Segestica?...On your logic half of europe belong to todays Italians?Tell me witch grass you smoke?I want tray also
Tell me where I can ask for return MY wods from mounting Velebit?Oh I see. you will probably will say in that time mounting Velebit belong to Italians?hahahaha..One contra question: If that belong to Italians..whay Italians in that time MUST pay for pasing nearly to MY coast?Mletac republic and Venice ships also? For example near Senj?Tell me who have bigest navy in early 900 years after Christ? Tell me witch nation have FIRST permission of Pope..of Vatican..in all Europe to have in catholic church pray in national language?(before that just 3 language was recignised like holly languages.Hebrey,latin and old greek) Tell me witch nation in all Europe sign FIRST antiwar contract?..Before you want to say something first read, and read...
I not say that Italians is nothing(because I read and read).Italians is great nation with long long history, with exelece sientists, great arhitects,ingeneir,inventors....Croats know that werry well because lott of Croats on this time go in Italians schools,university ect..Same how half Europe go there also..
But that not give you right to talk on this ton about MY land, or about hungaria,or switzerland,Austria ect
If you like to talk about that I am here

Old April 18th, 2009 #83
Robert Bandanza
Banned

@ the Irish guy who likes Croats

Italian Nationalists support the Irish struggle for independence much more than any Croat organization. Forza Nuova has several pro-Irish leaflets.

Old April 18th, 2009 #84
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
I say what I say to Bolg not to you...
And I not say that you not have permission to say what you want to say
Italians built in MY land..lott of tings build italians in MY land...Some part of highway for example..And how mutch I know we pay for all what we make agrement before buisnis..Or you mean some renesanse buildig?What you mean that all building in world in renesanse tipe build by Italians worker and architects?hahaha Do you ever heard for maister radovan?..not renesanse but...Or renessanse arhitect Vranjanin?(pictures on thema ,,ideal city,, holded in museum in Baltimore,Berlin,Urbin...Did you know how many arhitects-Croats build in YOUR land?
Or you mean earlier?Roman impeire?Arena in Pula? or doiclecian palace? Or Segestica?...On your logic half of europe belong to todays Italians?Tell me witch grass you smoke?I want tray also
Tell me where I can ask for return MY wods from mounting Velebit?Oh I see. you will probably will say in that time mounting Velebit belong to Italians?hahahaha..One contra question: If that belong to Italians..whay Italians in that time MUST pay for pasing nearly to MY coast?Mletac republic and Venice ships also? For example near Senj?Tell me who have bigest navy in early 900 years after Christ? Tell me witch nation have FIRST permission of Pope..of Vatican..in all Europe to have in catholic church pray in national language?(before that just 3 language was recignised like holly languages.Hebrey,latin and old greek) Tell me witch nation in all Europe sign FIRST antiwar contract?..Before you want to say something first read, and read...
I not say that Italians is nothing(because I read and read).Italians is great nation with long long history, with exelece sientists, great arhitects,ingeneir,inventors....Croats know that werry well because lott of Croats on this time go in Italians schools,university ect..Same how half Europe go there also..
But that not give you right to talk on this ton about MY land, or about hungaria,or switzerland,Austria ect
If you like to talk about that I am here
Shhh ... Be quiet.

Old April 18th, 2009 #85
1bobwhite1

Quote:
Shhh ... Be quiet.
hahahahahahahaha..Tell me..When you order that to me-did you have helmet on your head?with lott of feather..white,green and red?hahahahaha
SI COLONELO ))

Old April 20th, 2009 #86
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
@ the Irish guy who likes Croats

Italian Nationalists support the Irish struggle for independence much more than any Croat organization. Forza Nuova has several pro-Irish leaflets.
Yeah thanks. I actually have a few fascist contacts in Roma and Firenze who are very pro-Irish. Cheers.

Old April 20th, 2009 #87
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhghain View Post
Yeah thanks. I actually have a few fascist contacts in Roma and Firenze who are very pro-Irish. Cheers.
I am for Ireland as well but you know what I think about Croats.

Old April 20th, 2009 #88
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
I am for Ireland as well but you know what I think about Croats.
No, I don't. Why- what's wrong with Croats??

FOR THE LOVE OF JAYSUS I'M JUST KIDDING! No more posts on that--please!!

Old April 20th, 2009 #89
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhghain View Post
No, I don't. Why- what's wrong with Croats??

FOR THE LOVE OF JAYSUS I'M JUST KIDDING! No more posts on that--please!!
I know, I have a sense of humor. I think I have said all I wanted to on the subject.

Old April 21st, 2009 #90
Bolg

Quote:
my english is't so good and I am not shure if I understand clearly what you want say.
Did you say that my ancestor is Mustafa? Or that I am Mustafa?.......
No, it was directed at the Albanian dude right above my previous post.

Old April 21st, 2009 #91
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg View Post
No, it was directed at the Albanian dude right above my previous post.
Don't mind him Bolg, he's a bit slow.

Old April 22nd, 2009 #92
bmwbiker
......................... .

evo vratio sam se s 5 dnevnog tuluma....idem opet ovi vikend negdje OBAVEZNO....stvarno mi je nedostajalo vožnja i piva.

napravio sam oko 1400 kilometara šta i nije tako loše za zagrijavanje, a obašao sam sve osim Istre i Slavonije ha ha ha..

Šta kažeš na to?

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 22nd, 2009 #93
1bobwhite1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
evo vratio sam se s 5 dnevnog tuluma....idem opet ovi vikend negdje OBAVEZNO....stvarno mi je nedostajalo vožnja i piva.

napravio sam oko 1400 kilometara šta i nije tako loše za zagrijavanje, a obašao sam sve osim Istre i Slavonije ha ha ha..

Šta kažeš na to?
Sto se nisi javio??? Pa mogli smo se naci u zgb

Old April 22nd, 2009 #94
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Sto se nisi javio??? Pa mogli smo se naci u zgb
trebao sam se nać s još hrpom ljudi ali bila je jebena kiša, pa sam ostao u prijatelja...no drugi put ima dana, doć ću ja još koji put gore

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old May 27th, 2009 #95
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Come on Euvipro, sports are are great activity for forging and re enforcing traditional friendships among nations

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...46&postcount=8

Tags
avars, foibe, sub-humans

Thread