Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2009 #41
1bobwhite1

hahahahahahahahahaha...they is our ,,white europian sister,, hahahahahahaha
100 euro for two?who want pay 100 euro for this ,,human creatures,,?
fucking this sisters who write with hieroglif's?

Old April 4th, 2009 #42
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
I am already on a US forum and everyone who knows about your shitty people (Except Arabs like Bosnians and Albanians) thinks you're a bunch of twats.

we know that you was buissy agent of KGB...spread yours filth, we dont mind, we live in clean white land with proposition to become white ethnic clean land....

some times i feel sad when i see yours posts..but as you said, this is US forum, and is intrested that you posting on US forum and HATE US, not just that you just hate US, you lobyng against US...it is intresting, very intresting....it can suggest that you are agent

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 4th, 2009 #43
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
hahahahahahahahahaha...they is our ,,white europian sister,, hahahahahahaha
100 euro for two?who want pay 100 euro for this ,,human creatures,,?
fucking this sisters who write with hieroglif's?
comeon my friend, those girls are first classe...100 euros they can live for month in Russia....

Girls are really look awsome!!!!

Old April 4th, 2009 #44
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
we know that you was buissy agent of KGB...spread yours filth, we dont mind, we live in clean white land with proposition to become white ethnic clean land....
You're a bunch of cocksuckers who will soon join NATO and the EU (You get a boner just thinking about it you filthy animals) and then get flooded by your Arab brothers. Enjewey

Quote:

some times i feel sad when i see yours posts..but as you said, this is US forum, and is intrested that you posting on US forum and HATE US, not just that you just hate US, you lobyng against US...it is intresting, very intresting....it can suggest that you are agent
Oh yes you've found me out you retarded Croat, I am a KGB agent because I don't care for America.

Quote:
comeon my friend, those girls are first classe...100 euros they can live for month in Russia....

Girls are really look awsome!!!!
I am sure you have wet dreams about it but why would a hooker come to work in a poor country like Croatia?

GDP per capita Croatia: 11,577
GDP per capita Russia: 15,000

What's the point?

Old April 4th, 2009 #45
1bobwhite1

BMW,what you expect from some ,,russians, (kozak)in USA ?
What you tink who pay ticket for him?you not beliewe that he earn money for airplane there in kozakstan somewhere in asia?
If we can folowing from where money come probably we will see some bank from telavivhahahahaha
Maybe our kozaks ,,brother,, is't HE...maybe is she?well then lott of tings come on lighthahahahahaha..she and she'r sister for all night for 100 euro?hahahahahahaha
speciality of this twop sisters is(cost just 10-20 euro extra)when you fucking they sing some Bisantians ,,holly songs,, some psalams hahaha on ,,oldSlavic language...maybe they have some bear on face hahahaha
O shit..I will die of laughing...
BMW, can you image soap..and on paper outside wrote:made in kozaks...100%
Adolf whay you must go to early?

Heey ..BMW did you know that this kozaks have Cristmass on 7 january?What they say Isus was born like Capricorn?hahaha

Old April 4th, 2009 #46
psychologicalshock
Banned

This message is hidden because 1bobwhite1 is on your ignore list.

Заткнись ёбаный нигер

Old April 4th, 2009 #47
bmwbiker

Quote:
BMW,what you expect from some ,,russians, (kozak)in USA ?
What you tink who pay ticket for him?you not beliewe that he earn money for airplane there in kozakstan somewhere in asia?
If we can folowing from where money come probably we will see some bank from telavivhahahahaha
Maybe our kozaks ,,brother,, is't HE...maybe is she?well then lott of tings come on lighthahahahahaha..she and she'r sister for all night for 100 euro?hahahahahahaha
speciality of this twop sisters is(cost just 10-20 euro extra)when you fucking they sing some Bisantians ,,holly songs,, some psalams hahaha on ,,oldSlavic language...maybe they have some bear on face hahahaha
O shit..I will die of laughing...
BMW, can you image soap..and on paper outside wrote:made in kozaks...100%
Adolf whay you must go to early?

Heey ..BMW did you know that this kozaks have Cristmass on 7 january?What they say Isus was born like Capricorn?hahaha

we must have somerespect for those hungry good pussies from Russia...100 euros is fair price for humping two young girls from Russia.

one thing...you know what kozak means?

it means koza = goat and k what is first latter of kurac (dick)

goat fucker!!!!

or (worst) goat dick...

ha ha ha

Old April 4th, 2009 #48
psychologicalshock
Banned

Unsurprisingly, Croatian niggers have wet dreams of copulating with Russian women in a similar way as Kavkaz negroids do. So

A. Croats like Bosnian/Albanian niggers.
B. Act like Kavkaz niggers
and
C. Make up tall tales about themselves like Kavkaz niggers.

Thus-
Croats must be treated like Kavkaz niggers. I am done talking to you , it's too bad a Serbian bullet didn't find your head. I am sure they wont miss the second time

Old April 4th, 2009 #49
1bobwhite1

about GDP per capita...don't lie againwhat you are really stupid and you tink that eweryone just buy your ..pearls,,?hahahaha
CROATIA :
GDP - per capita (PPP):
$16,100 (2008 est.)
GDP - composition by sector:
agriculture: 7%
industry: 31.6%
services: 61.4% (2008 est.)
Life expectancy at birth:
total population: 75.35 years
male: 71.72 years
female: 79.18 years (2009 est.)

RUSSIA :
GDP - per capita (PPP):
$15,800 (2008 est.)
GDP - composition by sector:
agriculture: 4.1%
industry: 41.1%
services: 54.8% (2007 est.)
Life expectancy at birth:
total population: 66.03 years
male: 59.33 years
female: 73.14 years (2009 est.)

I not to mutch happy wizh this data about Croatian GDP..it's small..But facts is that you tray lie again..(tipical ortodox and jews behaviour...100 times repeat lie then maybe come true hahaha)
And that is Croatian resultat after 5 years agresion on Croatia...after tousend and tousend destroying industrial aria,fabrics ect ect...and after more of 15 years no tourism(because people don't know what is situation in Croatia

But if you really want to know witch sociate was higher..just take data about ,,life expectancy at birth,,
From this data you can read lott of tings....How working healt sistem...how is quality of life in some state ect ect...
So, I post facts here.Eweryone can make comparasition nad find out what is what
You have life expectation something like kafirs in SA hahahaha
Asia and Africa..brothers in ,,pearls,,

Old April 4th, 2009 #50
Mark Kerpolt

Why do you Hurwats speak a Slavic language if you hate Slavs?

Old April 4th, 2009 #51
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post
Because they're Asiatic Avars.

Old April 4th, 2009 #52
1bobwhite1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Unsurprisingly, Croatian niggers have wet dreams of copulating with Russian women in a similar way as Kavkaz negroids do. So

A. Croats like Bosnian/Albanian niggers.
B. Act like Kavkaz niggers
and
C. Make up tall tales about themselves like Kavkaz niggers.

Thus-
Croats must be treated like Kavkaz niggers. I am done talking to you , it's too bad a Serbian bullet didn't find your head. I am sure they wont miss the second time
A. Croats is Croats..not bosnian,albanian,italian,hungarian or Slavs(exept language-language is Slavs but DNA show you all about what Croats genetcly is
B.We act like Croats..specialy when some dirty ortox with bear start with insult...If you are nice-we act nicer..if you are dirty with us..we will be more dirty..
If you start with hard game..you can be shure-sooner or later..we will play more harder..That is simply and clearly..no need words more or last
C.hey my dear white europinian brother hahahahahahahahahashot up your smely and dirty mouth.you really make our clean air unusualy..
about who want what...how I say my white europian-eweryone can tray what they want-Croats just waiting and we are ZA DOM SPREMNI(for our home we are ready)

Old April 4th, 2009 #53
1bobwhite1

Quote:
We not hate anyone.Exept eweryone who atacking us.And eweryone who atacking us they have leasons.
How I say before
-if someone is nice with us and comunicate with us with respect and with good will-we are more nice of them
-if someone start play hard game against us-we will play mutch harder

About language.We spok Slav language because our destiny in our history was that we was sourand with Slavs people and we with time start use more and more slavic words.But we are werry angra when someone want to say that we are genetcly Slavs.Whay we are angry?Because we hate lie and liers...And specialy because in backround of this lie always was traying to chainge what we are or traying to asimilate us.

Old April 4th, 2009 #54
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down this is no white man ...

Quote:
You and aniother your ,,white europian brotherhood,, long time ago was be just soap for our dogs
Really, ya fucking shitskinned bosnian nigger ...now I understand why you cant speak to us like a man, you have ZOG's jewish cock jammed down your throat.

You dont belong in here, take a hike pseudo-kike!

Old April 4th, 2009 #55
Mark Kerpolt

A few questions for 1bobwhite1:
  • What are Croats then if they aren't Slavs? I still don't understand why you speak a Slavic language. Why do Romanians and Moldovans then not speak a Slavic language?
  • Also, in regard to your earlier remarks about Serbians being ‘gypsies,’ is [Ratko] Mladić also a ‘gypsy’ ethno-racially to you? Does ‘gypsy’ mean anything racial at that? Or is it just a pejorative you fling out?
  • As for you not hating anyone, is there any neighbor — or country in the region — that you get along with? Because I've even noticed animosity between Slovenes and Croats (even on these kind of forums).
  • You deny that Bosnians have anything to do with Croatians, but during the Bosnia War Croatia allied with them in a federation and I've often heard in the news people refer to Bosnians as Croatian Muslims. What do you have to say about this?

Old April 4th, 2009 #56
bmwbiker

Quote:
becouse yours mother love Croatian pillow talk, than we leave money ....

Old April 4th, 2009 #57
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Really, ya fucking shitskinned bosnian nigger ...now I understand why you cant speak to us like a man, you have ZOG's jewish cock jammed down your throat.

you must be psyhos cock sucker....ha ha ha (ZOG's jewish cock jammed down your throat)

or batter: KGB-ZOG cock jammed......

ha ha ha
nice of you, that you say hello...

sorry we intercourse only with womans....not with Cosaks goat-fuckers...or Cossak goat-fucker dick suckers

ha ha ha

kill the commie!!!!

Old April 4th, 2009 #58
1bobwhite1

Quote:
A few questions for 1bobwhite1:
  • What are Croats then if they aren't Slavs? I still don't understand why you speak a Slavic language. Why do Romanians and Moldovans then not speak a Slavic language?
  • Also, in regard to your earlier remarks about Serbians being ‘gypsies,’ is [Ratko] Mladić also a ‘gypsy’ ethno-racially to you? Does ‘gypsy’ mean anything racial at that? Or is it just a pejorative you fling out?
  • As for you not hating anyone, is there any neighbor — or country in the region — that you get along with? Because I've even noticed animosity between Slovenes and Croats (even on these kind of forums).
  • You deny that Bosnians have anything to do with Croatians, but during the Bosnia War Croatia allied with them in a federation and I've often heard in the news people refer to Bosnians as Croatian Muslims. What do you have to say about this?
you must ask them(romanians and who else)
What croats is if they not Slavs?
No IFthey not Slavs! CROATS IS NOT Slavs!(just tray to find facts about gene markers for croats and you will find that marker EU 7 is apsolutly dominate in croatians gen marker..more of 45%..EU 19(slavs gens)is about 25% depence witch source you use.from 19%-29%)
EU 7 markers is (two names is in use-depence witch surce is),,DINARO-CROATS,, or ,,VEDO-ARYAN,,
So, we just not want that anyone tray to put us in any ,,file,, If this file have name Germans,Slavs,Romans...whatewer...We are Croats and that is end of story.

Yes..I say that my granfater call Serbians gipsies..and that is facts.In WW II we not recognised Serbs,Greks,South Italians,sovietunion people like our race..that is fact , and I am not gilty for thatIn this time they was lower race and we fight against them toghether with Germans,Hungarians,Bulgarians,Italians ect ect...All filosofy from this time when Adolf was a live is that this nation toghether with jews is garbage of Europe.
About Ratko Mladic...He is for us atacker and teaf..He and others want to steal our land and for us he is nothing more of criminals and stealer...He not deserve nothing else exept death.Same opinion is for all thiefers of our land..All of them is for us criminals and they deserve death.
And they not just tray to steal..they also come in our country and burn our houses,they rape our dothers,wifes..even sons!!!!They do bestiality what normal man can't image.And all of them for us is nothing exept garbage of human being.
What you can't understanding here?
About gipsy..well if you know serbian nation(generaly)that is gipsies nation..mentality.they steal what they can find-egsactly how gipsy do.They(serbs)not have so dark skin like gipsies but behavior is same.So they are gipsies and bunch of criminals for us.
-about our neighbours...yes..we always have problems with them-specialy with Slavs.Whay?because we are small nation..but we are verry tough
and they don't know that before they want do something what we not liked.But all of them take leasons and after 100 years ,in average, we have nice relations(hungarians,Italians,Austrians-Austrians is't directly today our neighbour, but in past we have problems with them...results?today they also learn how they must behaviour with us..and we are today in apsolutly good relationships.)All of them acounting that we are small and that they will not have problems to asimilate us or something like that...But how I say-they have leasons and today we not have problems with them.

About Bosnia...long story..really long story and I really not have time and too mutch nervs to be profesor to anyone.
But I can say very shortly this:After, when Croatia apsolutly know what will happend with croatia in next 6 monts-one year)Croats in Bosnia sign Dayton agriment...and that is that...
We lost Bosnia ones again...first time from Otoman empaire..and second time from yugoslav comunists..and last time from international comunity...But also we must be onest..we also lost last time because our people go out from Bosnia and today in bosnia live something about 15% Croats..other 85% is serbian and muslim..
Probably Bosnia is lost for Croats..but what we can do?apsolutly nothing because with 16% of citisen in one state you cant do nothing.
Whay we not like serbs?because they(comunists-mostli comunist in ex Yugoslavia was serbs-they make politics and rules in ex Yugoslavia)do politics with wich one Croats must left Bosnia and from mayority come on 16%)

We lost what we lost, but we also remeber..we rember insolence of serbs when they atak Croatia...and we all(80%of croats)beliewe that we not give them enaugh clearly lesons(International politics stop us -our army)and I and lott of Croats-we learn our sons and I will learn my gransons also)that soner or laiter...croats must finish lesons to do end.
Why?because we are wreak people????
No!
Because ewerione who atak us..they must lost something in land if they want peace with us(hungarians,Italians)
In this last war we not collection enaugh..contrary..we lost bosnia)
So, they can be white how they want to be...they can wash themselfs with varikina eweryday...but this story with serbs is't finish yet..If we need 5..or 10..0r 100 years..we don't care...I and all my gebneration will make that our sons also learn they sons what serbs are and what they deserve finaly...We just waiting for situation witch one we can use for finish this story..specialy because they are for us non white.
You and other worryingly people for serbs...you can talk milion times-they are white..they are our brothers ect ect...for us(croats)they is't white...full stop

Old April 4th, 2009 #59
1bobwhite1

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

If you have so big nuts how you have laungage...and you are somwhere near to me(not in cyber space) I will like to meet you face to face and wash your mouth with soap...
sa zubima bi ti vadio grkljan picko jadna

Old April 4th, 2009 #60
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking what the fuck is a 'croat' ...looky here

Quote:
you must be psyhos cock sucker....ha ha ha (ZOG's jewish cock jammed down your throat)

or batter: KGB-ZOG cock jammed......
"hahaha" no, I was talking to your buddy 1nonwhite1 ...you ought to stay out of the argument or youll find yourself kicked from one end of the forum to the other defending that stupid nigger.

BTW, dont fly that German swazi flag Croat ...fly your own lameass fucking checkerboard flag here! That flag belongs to my people. First, you fucking insects stole your language from the Slav, and now you want to steal the insignia of the Third Reich from the German and use it against their decendants ...how jewishly non-white of you!

Ive been to that shitty little country of yours, and know Croats who live in the NYC area who say they would rather die than go back there. And you know that during NATO'S war on Serbia, you scumbags helped ZOG and the Albanian scum in their illegal 'annexation' of Kosovo.

Then you come in here and call yourselves 'christians' after you backed the bombing of Belgrade by the USAF on Easter Sunday? One day, Russia will bomb your country back into the stone age for what you did in 1999 ...not that you are that far from stone age now "hahahaha"

You are a piece of shit from a piece of shit people ...go away.

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 4th, 2009 at 05:31 PM.

Tags
bosnian mud, croatian warior, foibe, fuck communist, fuck croatia!, proud croat, tito boia

Thread