Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2009 #21
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
whay you put this dark man here? He is Italian how I am eskimoThis fabrizio look to me like some south mix of turk and srab...He is probably from sicilia or greece?
I do not really comprehend what you are saying... But I posted this picture because he is the ex-Boyfriend of the Croatian model Nina Morić who lives in Italy now.

Quote:
Dino Drpic nad Nives..thea are Croats..Nina also...but Fabrizio-definitly hi's not..probably he is't europinian
Yeah... Fabrizio is not Croatian, but Italian (probably Southern Italian).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post

Slavica Eccelstone and Bernie..owners of F1.
Who is the old man next to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
beli bob you boring post stuff, make post pictures of croata woman showing breast like true wite women.
Done:

Quote:
More stuff boring, post girls show much boobs like girl with soccer ball.
And done:

Old April 25th, 2009 #22
Mark Kerpolt

Only non-Whites and barely-Whites (believing they're ‘White’) have to prove they're White by posting tons of images, videos and what-not of their cuntry and what their people allegedly look like.

Do we see tons of picture/video threads for Brits, Germans, Irish, Dutch, Russians, etc. ...?

Old April 25th, 2009 #23
1bobwhite1

I must move this posts when I see witch kind of posts come from ,,our white brother from east,, Holly tings can't be together with rabish

Old April 26th, 2009 #24
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down croat fags ...

beli bob, this what happen in Zagreb fag parade:

this what happen when they try fag parade in Moscow, witch is most liberal city in Russia:

Quote:
An exclusive video shot by an European Parliament officier. Showing the Tatu duo, European MP Marco Cappato arrested by Russian officials, Gay Pride participants assualted by naziskin and member of the Orthodox Church in front of the accomplice Russian Police. More on http://www.radicalparty.org
i no see catholick priest in Zagreb beating fag, witch mean pope is OK with dick in ass of croats.

Old April 26th, 2009 #25
psychologicalshock
Banned

T.Grape

i ustashe and cut throats yours for insult my country, i come there on wheelchair mine you will cry!

-angry hurwat

Old April 26th, 2009 #26
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post
Only non-Whites and barely-Whites (believing they're ‘White’) have to prove they're White by posting tons of images, videos and what-not of their cuntry and what their people allegedly look like.

Do we see tons of picture/video threads for Brits, Germans, Irish, Dutch, Russians, etc. ...?

Idiots as you shoud be executed on spot...

uvjek sam se pitao s koliko se debila tvoja mama pojebala prije nego šta je zanjela takvo radioaktivno govno ko šta si ti...je volim kad vi debili počmete prevodit ove postove na engleski...bit će smija za popizdit

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 26th, 2009 #27
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Idiots as you shoud be executed on spot...
No, no cut head off... it more croata!

bitch on bike - i look in windows your's last night, why you sleep with your BMW bike and not your wife?

Old April 26th, 2009 #28
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
beli bob, this what happen in Zagreb fag parade:

i no see catholick priest in Zagreb beating fag, witch mean pope is OK with dick in ass of Croats.

can you give ours some infos about gay-parades in yours country?

We have one gay-parade with 20 fags, Serbia will have this year biggest gay-parade in Balkan (it is planed and it will be) i wonder who will attack that parade when it happened in Belgrade....we need wait for few months and we will see.

Moscow will have big fagg-parade this year too...and they will be well guarded by police.

a sad malo krštenog jezika...Genske analize su pokazale da je taj soj virusa gripe nikada do sada viđena mješavina svinjskog, ljudskog i ptičjeg virusa. Odstupa od ostalih virusa gripe i činjenicom da gripa uglavnom pogađa starije ljude i mlađu djece, dok je ova vrsta gripe pokosila mlade ljude između 25 i 45 godina starosti.

U Mexico Cityju, metropoli od 20 milijuna ljudi, kirurške maske dijeli vojska. Odgođeni su i rock koncerti kao i nogometne utakmice.

Opasna bolest počela se širiti i izvan Meksika, a zabilježeni su prvi slučajevi bolesti u SAD-u i Velikoj Britaniji.

Prevedi ovo debilu i svati ko vrijeđanje

Old April 26th, 2009 #29
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
can you give ours some infos about gay-parades in yours country?

We have one gay-parade with 20 fags, Serbia will have this year biggest gay-parade in Balkan (it is planed and it will be) i wonder who will attack that parade when it happened in Belgrade....we need wait for few months and we will see.

Moscow will have big fagg-parade this year too...and they will be well guarded by police.

D
bitch on bike you knowt about gay parades a lot , you like attend many? you ride in a skirt on your bike through parade?

Old April 26th, 2009 #30
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool check it out

whats with the goofy eyewear on all these jew/anti fags?

the first pic is of an Italian fag at Moscow 07 'gay pride' being busted by the cops, second that czech skank Kalibova ....

some kind of political gangsign?

Old April 26th, 2009 #31
bmwbiker

Quote:
No, no cut head off... it more croata!

bitch on bike - i look in windows your's last night, why you sleep with your BMW bike and not your wife?
I was on motohappening last night...come drunk as pig...ha ha ha...I have life my wanker.

this is my friend....she is good...100% Croatian girl...

Odmalena su me zanimali motori, no prvi sam nabavila tek prije tri godine, nakon što sam položila vozački ispit A kategorije. Ne brojim kilometre koje sam prešla kao što to mnogi bikeri rade, no mogu reći da sam svojim dvama motorima prevalila jako puno. Kada god stignem, idem na vožnju s prijateljima ili se zaputim na neki bikerski susret rekla je mlada zaljubljenica u brzine.To ti je malo materijala za prevođenje kretenu.

Old April 26th, 2009 #32
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
I was on motohappening last night...come drunk as pig...ha ha ha...I have life my wanker.
oh so you drink 2 shots vodka, and fall asleep in mud with bike like croata pig? you have such great life! i envy!

Quote:

She okay, i have 3 of those knocking on door mine every day tho so not that special more any .

Old April 26th, 2009 #33
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
whats with the goofy eyewear on all these jew/anti fags?

the first pic is of an Italian fag at Moscow 07 'gay pride' being busted by the cops, second that czech skank Kalibova ....

some kind of political gangsign?

what are you smoking?????

or some nigger push yours brain out last night with his dick in yours ass???

Old April 26th, 2009 #34
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
i no see catholick priest in Zagreb beating fag, witch mean pope is OK with dick in ass of croats
-----------------------
---------------------------
You not see catolic priest in Zagreb to beating fag???
Tell me, where you can find any cristian priest to beating anybody?????Christian priest is't muslim hodga to go in ,,holly war,,
About ,,dick in ass of croats,,...
You can be little bet more man with bon-ton if you want make some converstaion with me.
i hate cripple, why you not cripple in hand instead of head? at least you no type crap then! I think cripple must all be euthanize what you think cripple?

Old April 26th, 2009 #35
bmwbiker

Quote:
oh so you drink 2 shots vodka, and fall asleep in mud with bike like croata pig? you have such great life! i envy!
We dont drink Vodka..that is drink only for Russian hookers..we pay pussy in Vodka

Quote:
She okay, i have 3 of those knocking on door mine every day tho so not that special more any .
Do you know how pussy looks?

that is pussy..not this thing where you stick pensils when jerking-off

Old April 26th, 2009 #36
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
We dont drink Vodka..that is drink only for Russian hookers..we pay pussy in Vodka
Oh yeah croata drink local distilled pure alcohol made wood shavings and industrial alcohol, yum! Vodka too pricey.

Quote:
Do you know how pussy looks?
Yeah I have your picture.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 26th, 2009 at 02:13 AM.

Old April 26th, 2009 #37
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
But I not understanding whay you post here on this thread with this kind of posts?
What is your intentions? Some kind of ,,sabotage,,
Whay you not open new thread about gayparade in Zagreb..or in Moscow?
I just not understand. ??? Some kind of complex of low values or what?
Anyway, you just go ,,cross of border,,with your behawiour.And you are suprised when Croats not have any rspect for you? Savages, agresive and primitive acting. And that is't enaugh.. You start again with insulting. Now start with ,,dick in Croatian ass,,???? Well ,,my frends,, I really not wnat comunicate with you here on internet.
So please-delete this posts what not have any contact with this thread.thx
Cripple must die yes or no?

Quote:
My dear frend, if you want to eutanize me..no problem my frendbut not on internet. you must come here and face to face do'it.I waiting you, and you are free to bring some 3..4...5 guys with you.I waiting you along.Before you tray to eutanize me-first say godby to your family
I dump you out of wheel chair down staircase and then into garbage can.

Old April 26th, 2009 #38
bmwbiker

Quote:
Oh yeah croata drink local distilled pure alcohol made wood shavings and industrial alcohol, yum! Vodka too pricey.
As I said...Vodka is for poor pepole...even they mixed Redbull so that Vodka can be normal price

Who would like that shity drink without taste and smell and made from patato? Only idiots.

Quote:
Yeah I have your picture.
I have yours too...i using it to scare Serbs and crows.

Old April 26th, 2009 #39
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
As I said...Vodka is for poor pepole...even they mixed Redbull so that Vodka can be normal price

Who would like that shity drink without taste and smell and made from patato? Only idiots.
you say it right it much better to drink industrial alcohol like NATO do, drink much it!

Quote:
I have yours too...i using it to scare Serbs and crows.
Weak, you really are a faggot.

Old April 26th, 2009 #40
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Quote:

she look like fat cow ...mooooo ...and wht the fuckk is SHE doing on bike????

i think you ride in bitch seat on backk of bike, yes???

this pic of me look better, woman less fatt and real motorcycle:

Tags
avar mongrels, croatian pride, dalmazia, istria, promised land

Thread