VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2017 #21
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Adopting those terms, though, is a form of compromise-an attempt to please the troublemakers.
There is no god, nor a 'soul'. The terms then have a value of zero.
Imagine if the world had a majority Scientologist population-should we adopt terms like 'Xenu'? I'd 'pray' not.
Aryanism is pretty flexible when it comes to these concepts as long as folks don't take them too seriously, realize they are just approximations, ways to talk about things we don't much understand.

I don't have a big problem with the notion of a 'soul' in humans or even higher animals as long as one isn't insistent upon a particular narrative or paradigm surrounding it (e.g. an immortal soul or hell-bound soul) and just uses it to indicate the inadequacy of modern-day science to compass human consciousness, feelings, etc.. when describing humans as mere sacks of atoms subject to the laws of physics. One can use terms like 'psyche' or 'mind', but these terms are still scientifically non-rigorous, of necessity (although they perhaps sound a bit more professional).

As far as a nation, or folk, or race, having a 'soul', yeah, that is maybe stretching things, but I think people get the metaphor so I'm not too worried about it. You're right, though, that when it comes to capital-G God, we need to be careful of the trouble-makers who will get excited and want to insist we pay homage or do the special dance, and I don't want to invite trouble, so yeah, it's probably wise to avoid that term.

Old January 10th, 2017 #22
George Witzgall

"Creator", "Satan", "angel", "demon/devil"; these are other highly charged terms belonging to the Abrahamic religions that should probably be avoided when discussing Aryanism.

Note, however, I think we can be much laxer about folks wanting to think about Aryanism in terms of traditional pagan gods or spirits, since these folks generally aren't insane about it like the practitioners of the Abrahamic religions are; they are simply using their particular expression of Aryanism as a form of ethnic identity. But if a neo-pagan does start becoming superstitious or taking things too far, like New Age folks were wont to do in their day, they should be regarded with suspicion/skepticism just like one would regard a Christian.

Old January 10th, 2017 #23
George Witzgall

Stuff like this is good:

Old January 17th, 2017 #24
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default You lost your dignity with those early posts, George.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
"Creator", "Satan", "angel", "demon/devil"; these are other highly charged terms belonging to the Abrahamic religions that should probably be avoided when discussing Aryanism.

Note, however, I think we can be much laxer about folks wanting to think about Aryanism in terms of traditional pagan gods or spirits, since these folks generally aren't insane about it like the practitioners of the Abrahamic religions are; they are simply using their particular expression of Aryanism as a form of ethnic identity. But if a neo-pagan does start becoming superstitious or taking things too far, like New Age folks were wont to do in their day, they should be regarded with suspicion/skepticism just like one would regard a Christian.
Not quite, George.

Creator is fine for the impersonal Cosmos as a unified Whole being Divine.
It co-evolves towards a personal Godhood at the Omega Point of Cosmic-
Evolution.

Your prior posts are the reasons that you should be regarded with suspicion/skepticism just like any hard atheist or fundamentalist Christian or any such Semitism whatsoever.

Old January 17th, 2017 #25
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
No George.
Creator is fine for the impersonal Cosmos as a unified Whole being Divine.
It co-evolves towards a personal Godhood at the Omega Point of Cosmic-
Evolution.
Your prior posts are the reasons that you should be regarded with suspicion/skepticism just like any hard atheist or fundamentalist Christian or any Semitism whatsoever.
Thanks to you showing me who he is, I can say that he never had dignity. He's a faggy jew who loves Bette Middler.

Old January 17th, 2017 #26
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default A degenerate in Aryanism clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Perroti View Post
Thanks to you showing me who he is, I can say that he never had dignity. He's a faggy jew who loves Bette Middler.
You are most welcome.
Such lying hypocrites never do have any real dignity.
Nor do any such skanks like Emily for the same reason.

Old January 20th, 2017 #27
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Simple version is we've got our own "God" that finds its expression in our own race.

Note: I used the term "God" in the statement above just because most whites, being steeped in Semitism, are comfortable with that term; but I personally prefer a term like "race-soul" for historical reasons, and to make it clear it has nothing to do with the Judeo-Christian God. So we Aryans follow our race-soul, Judeo-Christians follow God/Jesus.
Maybe use "the Race-Soul" (capitalized, and with definite article to lend it gravitas): Aryans follow the Race-Soul.

Only problem is it sounds a bit like "the Force": Use the Race-Soul, Luke! May the Race-Soul be with you!

Still it's better than "Creator" or "God", since it explicitly incorporates race in the title.

Old January 20th, 2017 #28
George Witzgall

Also, no need to call it the Aryan race, just call it "the Race" (use definite article and always capitalize it).

Old January 20th, 2017 #29
George Witzgall

Aryans perpetuate, uphold, advance, and evolve the Race-Soul, as well as being guided by it.

Instead of "God bless you," an Aryan might say something like "The Race-Soul guide you." (But not "The Race-Soul be with you," since it sounds like a Star Wars rip-off. Also don't say "The Race-Soul bless/preserve you," since that sounds too much like a Judeo-Christian knock-off.)

Edit: Actually I don't want to put any a priori restrictions on the language; let an Aryan use the most appropriate words for their particular situation.

Last edited by George Witzgall; January 21st, 2017 at 03:33 PM.

Old March 14th, 2017 #30
keifer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=drx2CeZUMz4

Thread