VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #41
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelise Williams View Post
Common sense dictates that betas, like yourself will continue to lose. No one wants your babies, no one will give you the time of day. If you are smart, ya better listen.
Sorry; I think you misunderstood my post which points out that for their own good, niggers should do as they're told by Whites. You've left a vast pile of bullshit on this site , thanks for the laughs.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; 1 Week Ago at 09:02 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago #42
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default That slur data base is awesome

Quote:
Common sense dictates that betas, like yourself will continue to lose. No one wants your babies, no one will give you the time of day. If you are smart, ya better listen.
Hey you piece of obsolete farm equipment, what do you say to the millions of black women chasing White dick? It is not quite as common as the reverse, but it happens a lot. Deny it and you are an idiot like I think you are. They must want our babies. Besides, the most common interracial marriage is white/spic, not white/nigger. And since Whites are the majority, more of the minority race is intermarrying than Whites are which tells me that they want Whiter babies, not darker. And intermarriage is a tiny percentage of overall marriages in the US. BTW, baboomba, interracial marriage divorce rates are astoundingly higher than same race marriages, with the exception of Asian/White, which has a divorce rate far lower than same race marriage. Overall, I would say intermarriage hurts YOUR race more, though it should be outlawed and ALL mixed couples and their kids executed.

At any rate, you are full of shit, you must enjoy being humiliated, and you obviously crave the Caucasian penis. What, you fantasize about that slave/master shit? They have sites for your perverted nasties, apple.

Old 4 Days Ago #43
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default What, What???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Hey you piece of obsolete farm equipment, what do you say to the millions of black women chasing White dick? It is not quite as common as the reverse, but it happens a lot. Deny it and you are an idiot like I think you are. They must want our babies. Besides, the most common interracial marriage is white/spic, not white/nigger. And since Whites are the majority, more of the minority race is intermarrying than Whites are which tells me that they want Whiter babies, not darker. And intermarriage is a tiny percentage of overall marriages in the US. BTW, baboomba, interracial marriage divorce rates are astoundingly higher than same race marriages, with the exception of Asian/White, which has a divorce rate far lower than same race marriage. Overall, I would say intermarriage hurts YOUR race more, though it should be outlawed and ALL mixed couples and their kids executed.

At any rate, you are full of shit, you must enjoy being humiliated, and you obviously crave the Caucasian penis. What, you fantasize about that slave/master shit? They have sites for your perverted nasties, apple.
Crave Caucasian penis? Really? My Sweet. A man with a Dick does not call it a "penis". I am done with you. You are the example, exactly. Going on to intelligent posters only, if I can. I am embarrassed for you.

Old 4 Days Ago #44
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Crave Caucasian penis? Really? My Sweet. A man with a Dick does not call it a "penis". I am done with you. You are the example, exactly. Going on to intelligent posters only, if I can. I am embarrassed for you.
I think you need to address your abnormalities. But maybe your 'friends' can help you.

Old 4 Days Ago #45
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Unfortunately, I think you need to give up all hope. But maybe your 'friends' can help you.
I do not have friends here. I am here to point out that you so called "leaders" have been coined by your volk as losers. Which you are. Better listen to the more educated of your group. They are here, but few and far between.

Old 4 Days Ago #46
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Quote:
I do not have friends here. I am here to point out that you so called "leaders" have been coined by your volk as losers. Which you are. Better listen to the more educated of your group. They are here, but few and far between.
It seems impossible to to reach a dumbed-down nigger's brain.Too bad, nigger.

Old 4 Days Ago #47
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
It seems impossible to to reach a dumbed-down nigger's brain.Too bad, nigger.
Too bad beta. No "emoticon" needed.

Old 4 Days Ago #48
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Where is Fred Streed?
http://canvasopedia.org/218-2/

Old 4 Days Ago #49
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Where is Fred Streed?
I'm willing to wager wherever he is, it's pastoral.
Establish rules, follow the rules, enjoy whatever fruits the tree of online forums can bear.

Thread