VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2020 #1661
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Some hot, cuckservative blogger on twitter suggests re-naming a green nigger base after Harriet Tubman.

I say name a Gavy base after her!
Well, the Gavy does have two ships named after Harvey Milk and Cesar Chavez.

And they are thinking of naming an aircraft carrier after Doris Miller, the nigger cook at Pearl Harbor.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 20th, 2020 #1662
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Another flying shitbox crash. This time it's the Air Farce.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/wife-o...e-was-perfect/
I wonder what the statistics are for total aircraft crashes per month in all the armed farces? It seems very common, like 3-4 per month, or more.

Old June 20th, 2020 #1663
Ray Allan

Default Flying shitbox crashes, accidents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I wonder what the statistics are for total aircraft crashes per month in all the armed farces? It seems very common, like 3-4 per month, or more.
There's been a lot of them just in the past 10 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...0%E2%80%932019)

Old June 23rd, 2020 #1664
Ray Allan

Default Neon Nazi soldier allegedly planned attack on his own unit

Quote:
A U.S. Army soldier has been charged with allegedly planning a deadly attack on his own unit with a neo-Nazi extremist group to which he belonged.

Pvt. Ethan Melzer, 22, was allegedly "planning an attack" on his own unit, according to a press release from the Southern District of New York's U.S. Attorney's Office.

"As alleged, Ethan Melzer, a private in the U.S. Army, was the enemy within," Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in the release. "Melzer allegedly attempted to orchestrate a murderous ambush on his own unit by unlawfully revealing its location, strength, and armaments to a neo-Nazi, anarchist, white supremacist group. Melzer allegedly provided this potentially deadly information intending that it be conveyed to jihadist terrorists."

. . . The group Melzer joined and was communicating with, the Order of Nine Angles (O9A), is known for its members spouting "violent, neo-Nazi, anti-Semitic, and Satanic beliefs," and admiring people like Adolf Hitler and Osama bin Laden, the release says. Melzer joined the Army in 2018, and joined O9A a year later.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/sold...remacist-group

Old June 23rd, 2020 #1665
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

Hey Ray, check my posting on Neo-Nazi plot in This Just In. I saw this story. You have any thoughts on it? Just sounds fishy to me.

Old June 24th, 2020 #1666
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Hey Ray, check my posting on Neo-Nazi plot in This Just In. I saw this story. You have any thoughts on it? Just sounds fishy to me.
Amazing how all these alleged terrorist plots get stopped just in time, isn't it? What are the odds of that? The whole thing smells like another set-up the FBI does on not-so-bright individuals like this Melzer guy to create work for themselves. Nothing about army CID knowing anything about this--after all, the guy was in the army. Melzer probably legitimately did have some sort of NS or extreme right-wing views, the feds found out about it and ran with it to make an example out of him. And no photo of Melzer either, which is strange because we saw one of Bradley Manning pretty quickly when he got caught giving the info to Wikileaks. Maybe this will actually be helpful and convince some young White men with NS/WN views to not become green niggers and do something more productive with their lives.

Old June 27th, 2020 #1667
Ray Allan

Default The Lightning can't go near lightning

F-35 Lightning II

Quote:
Lockheed Martin Corp. recently paused F-35 Joint Strike Fighter deliveries over an internal gas issue that could cause the stealth fighter to explode if struck by lightning.

The company said Wednesday that maintainers performing a routine maintenance check at the Ogden Air Logistics Complex in Utah found damage to a tube within the Onboard Gas Generation System, known as OBIGGS in the Air Force's variant of the Lightning II.

. . . While deliveries have resumed after a nearly four week pause, the JPO has advised local F-35A squadron commanders to avoid flying "within 25 miles of lightning or thunderstorms," according to the statement. Lightning strikes on aircraft are statistically rare, occurring about one per year according to the Federal Aviation Administration.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-concerns.html

Old June 28th, 2020 #1668
Ray Allan

Default Then the bounty killers appeared...

White House denies Trump was briefed on reported intelligence that Russia placed bounties on US troops

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/whit...ussia-bounties

There needs to bounties placed on the head of every jew-contolled invading, mass-murdering, war criminal 'murrcan green nigger and ZOGbot in every country they've invaded, occupied and destroyed. And some of them right here in the good old jewSA, too.

Last edited by Ray Allan; July 2nd, 2020 at 03:27 AM.

Old June 29th, 2020 #1669
Ray Allan

Default Opinion piece: Self-hating White man doesn't want White men as leaders in ZOG's army

Military Photos Give an Advantage to White Men Like Me. Let's Get Rid of Them

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...d-of-them.html

I'm all for that. Anything that weakens ZOG's military is an advantage for us. Having incompetent niggers and other muds in senior positions can only make the JewSA's ability to effectively wage war worse. Win-win for the rest of the world.

Old July 1st, 2020 #1670
Ray Allan

Default No "extremists", i.e., racially-aware Whites in ZOG's army

Proposals would make extremist activity a military crime, create DOD oversight office for racial issues

Quote:
House Democrats will push to make extremist activity a stand-alone crime under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and call for the appointment of a new inspector general focused on racial issues among the armed forces as part of broader efforts to include issues of equality in the annual defense authorization bill being debated this week.

The move comes after more than a month of nationwide protests on issues of racial inequality and police brutality, and just a few weeks after House Armed Services Committee members expressed concerns during a Capitol Hill hearing on diversity that military leaders haven't done enough to track those problems in the ranks.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...racial-issues/

Would this include activity such as Black Lives Matter, La Raza, etc.? Or only evil white supremacists and neon-Nazis?

Old July 1st, 2020 #1671
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Another crash and burn

Quote:
A U.S. Air Force pilot was killed late Tuesday night in a fighter jet crash at the Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, officials said.

The pilot was on a routine training mission in an F-16CM Fighting Falcon when it crashed at around 11:30 p.m., base officials said in a statement on their Facebook page. The pilot was taken to Prisma Tuomey Hospital where they later died, local news outlet WIS-TV reported.

"As was reported earlier, there was an aircraft mishap here late on the night of 30 June. I can confirm that the pilot is deceased," 20th Fighter Wing Commander Larry Sullivan said in a video statement.

Sullivan added that the pilot's identity will be withheld until 24 hours after next of kin notification.

"We ask that you respect the family and the squadron's privacy as we complete this process," Sullivan said.

The cause of the crash is currently unknown and an investigation is underway.

According to Business Insider, Tuesday night's incident follows five other Air Force crashes, including one fatal crash, in the past two months.

U.S. Air Force pilot 1st Lt. Kenneth "Kage" Allen died in mid-June when his F-15C Eagle crashed during a routine training flight off the coast of the U.K.

Last week, Air Force reservists in the 419th Fighter Wing helped welcome home his remains as he was transported from the Salt Lake City International Airport to Farmington, Utah, per the Air Force Reserve Command.

His family plans to hold a funeral on July 4, the Air Force said. The cause of the crash is also reportedly still under investigation.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...ocid=ACERDHP17

Old July 1st, 2020 #1672
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
The Air Farce!
Also, DOD of defense is reporting the number of Kung Flu positive results have been going up as well!

Old July 2nd, 2020 #1673
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
White House denies Trump was briefed on reported intelligence that Russia placed bounties on US troops

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/whit...ussia-bounties

There needs to bounties placed on the head of every jew-contolled invading, mass-murdering, war criminal 'murrcan green nigger and ZOGbot in every country they've invaded, occupied and destroyed. And some of them right here in the good old jewSA, too.
If you've ever watched the TV series NCIS (which I detest by the way, for all of its pro-ZOG propaganda), there are green niggers getting bumped off all the time. Unfortunately, this is not yet happening in real life.

Old July 3rd, 2020 #1674
Ray Allan

Default Air Farce IDs air nigger killed in F-16 crash

F-16 pilot killed in crash remembered as a man who 'loved a lot of things'-his family, his country, flying

https://www.taskandpurpose.com/news/...-david-schmitz

How touching. Too bad he didn't love his race. This dead green nigger dog shit David Schmitz would have shot at and dropped bombs on us if he were ordered to. Probably did it to some women and kids overseas. As far as I'm concerned, it's one less ZOGbot to be used against us. Along with an expensive fighter plane. Hoorah.

Old July 8th, 2020 #1675
Ray Allan

Default West Point still be rayciss n' sheeit

Review Launched into Allegations of Racial Persecution, Bias at West Point

Quote:
The Inspector General at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point has launched a review of all racial matters at the school after Black graduates recently alleged to have suffered racial persecution at the esteemed institution, school officials told Military.com.

Former West Point cadets submitted a 40-page proposal to create an "Anti-Racist West Point" that calls on the school's leadership to uproot systemic racism, which includes removing all memorials to Confederate leaders.

The June 25 proposal lays out an in-depth plan for "uprooting the racism that saturates" the history of an institution charged with creating future Army officers.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...est-point.html

Old July 9th, 2020 #1676
Ray Allan

Default 'Treason' says jew-tool general Milley

Mark Milley

10 Army bases are named for Confederate officers who committed 'treason', joint chiefs chairman says

This jew-servile clown general from Central Casting is an authority on what is and is not treason?

Quote:
JEFF SCHOGOL 47 minutes ago

The Confederate officers for whom 10 Army bases are named betrayed their country by taking part in an armed rebellion against the United States, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to lawmakers on Thursday.

"The American Civil War ... was an act of treason at the time against the Union, against the Stars and Stripes, against the U.S. Constitution - and those officers turned their backs on their oath," Army Gen. Mark Milley told the House Armed Services Committee.

Milley's comments are the strongest indication to date that top military leaders would like to consider renaming those bases.

President Donald Trump, however, has repeatedly said he will not let that happen.

. . . Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy had been open to the idea of renaming the bases before the president made his position on the matter known.

Separately, Marine Corps Commandant Gen. David Berger announced in February that the Confederate flags and other Confederate symbols would be banned from Corps installations.

The Navy made a similar move in June by banning Confederate paraphernalia from work areas and public spaces.

On Thursday, Rep. Anthony Brown (D-Md.) asked Milley if having Army bases named for Confederate officers helps or hurts morale and unit cohesion within the military.

. . . Since the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police officers, the Defense Department and military branches have launched a number of efforts that are meant to eliminate the racial disparities in how service members are promoted and disciplined.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army...derates-milley

Old July 10th, 2020 #1677
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:

Mark Milley

10 Army bases are named for Confederate officers who committed 'treason', joint chiefs chairman says

This jew-servile clown general from Central Casting is an authority on what is and is not treason?

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army...derates-milley
The green niggers shouldn't have the honor of having bases named after Confederate generals. I think Harriet Tubman Air Station sounds fitting!

Old July 10th, 2020 #1678
Joe from OH

While I detest the left's power to revise and remove history, I wonder what those whose statues and names are being removed would think about it.

If I'm Jefferson, Washington, Jackson, Robert E. Lee or the like, I'd think that I'd be fine with having my statue removed from the thing that the US has become. I wouldn't want my name or image connected with this rapidly declining, disgusting, jew-run cesspool. I can't imagine that Ben Franklin would be able to stop puking if he saw this dump. He's probably pissed that he missed the first round of historical Orwellianism.

The modern US deserves the visages of Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeffrey Zucker, George Soros and all of the other slime to be our images. That is what the US is now. A nigger-loving, jew-managed pile of feces. At least for the time being.

Old July 11th, 2020 #1679
Ray Allan

Default You volunteered for this shit, moron. Over and over and over

Another US army soldier commits suicide after a dozen combat tours

Quote:
Another US army soldier has committed suicide after serving 6 full tours in Afghanistan and six more combat tours overseas, continuing a trend of high suicide rates that have plagued the US armed force for at least eleven years.

Master Sgt. Andrew 'Andy' Christian Marckesano, who had just moved to Washington, D.C. to start a job at the Pentagon, on July 6 killed himself in front of his wife, Fox News reported on Friday.

The deceased man had three small children and was still on active duty.

Some of his friends, family and military leaders said that Marckesano was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder following his tour in Afghanistan's Arghandab Valley in 2009. where his lot of fellow soldiers were killed in combat.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...n-combat-tours

At least he had the decency to blow his brains out, and not become a Philip Brailsford-like blue nigger or some Blackwater scum.

Old July 12th, 2020 #1680
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Another US army soldier commits suicide after a dozen combat tours

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...n-combat-tours

At least he had the decency to blow his brains out, and not become a Philip Brailsford-like blue nigger or some Blackwater scum.
Most of them become roid headed badge fags upon return like this.

This blue nig looks like a ticking time bomb. Look at the smug look. Probably gets joy out of abusing and beating living things. Yet stupid women eat this shit up and would fall all over him.

Tags
#1, military

Thread