VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2020 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Giving to Charity is Selfish, This is Why

Interesting insights into the minds of our dear do-gooders.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 17th, 2020 at 11:11 AM.

Old August 10th, 2020 #2
Gonzalez
Banned

A lot of do-gooders are hypocrites anway

Old August 11th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

When you accumulate too much stuff and want to get rid of some of it to clear space in your home or whatever, what should we do? Just throw it all in the garbage? I know a lot of spics and other muds frequent thrift stores, but so do many poor Whites such as myself. Hopefully some of them will get my donated goods.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 11th, 2020 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
When you accumulate too much stuff and want to get rid of some of it to clear space in your home or whatever, what should we do? Just throw it all in the garbage? I know a lot of spics and other muds frequent thrift stores, but so do many poor Whites such as myself. Hopefully some of them will get my donated goods.
How can that be? The economy was doing great, plentiful, high paying jobs for everyone according to Faux Jews. Just not working hard enough or not trying to look for a job So how is this you can't find a high paying job when Faux Limpballs, etc. tells us otherwise.

Old August 12th, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I think the video was more about monetary donations. I admit I used to donate to the Humane Society around 20 years ago.

Ages ago, when I adopted a cat at the pound, they had a sign up that they needed old towels and blankets for the pet's cages. I had some towels that were getting raggy. I called them and they were thrilled to come pick them up.

I have donated stuff to Goodwill (they pick it up) for the same reason.

I donated a male friend's barely used L.L. Bean jackets (he was going to throw them out) to a church that has a thrift store. They use the proceeds to fund their homeless outreach programs. It's better that those clothes find a new owner than ending up in a landfill. While there, I also found a pair of Italian made shoes (looked brand new) that I saw in a store for $400. I paid $6.

Old August 12th, 2020 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

This would be a perfect place for white people to excel in helping our own. If we had shadow charities (i am angry we would even have to do something like this) we could give to groups in need in our communities.

I do not give to charities much anymore because the benefits end up in the hands of some nigger, or some jew/liberal running the non-profit for profit in the form of bigger and bigger salaries.

Kars for Kikes is especially a pertinent example as everything goes to kikes.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Tags
do gooders

Thread