VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2019 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default The Passion of Adolf Hitler

I have a new book out, The Passion of Adolf Hitler. Here is a description of the book:

Quote:
Relive the final days of Adolf Hitler in the bunker. Experience his agony as all hope of victory is lost. Feel his anguish as all his plans are crumbling, his despair over the fate of Germany, and his pain as he contemplates his fate. And then do it again every Sunday, as his devout followers create the cult of the Fuehrerbunker. This historical novel examines the final days of the Third Reich, the possibility that Hitler may have escaped, and the cult that arose following his death.
The digital version is available now. The paperback version will be available in a few hours.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; April 22nd, 2019 at 09:20 AM.

Old April 21st, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

Nikola Bijeliti's new book, The Passion of Adolf Hitler, is his latest work which takes on a subject that often raises the ire of so many people who just hear or read the name of Adolf Hitler. Within the past year this reviewer has read three books in which Hitler is discussed and vilified. Nikola Bijeliti, however, will grab the attention of the reader from the opening sentence, which reminded me of a scene in Tom Sawyer. I won't go into detail, however once more, Nikola grabs the reader's attention from the first sentence and makes the reader want to get to the next pages quickly. The book is a lightning read, but the reader must use constraint so he or she can reflect on the history which is presented. Hitler must have been a charismatic person from his childhood to the alleged death in the Berlin bunker, and Nikola shows this exquisitely. Don't be bothered by the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle or Schrodinger's cat if you didn't do well in physics, as Mr. Bijeliti will delight you with an explanation in the book. I cannot call this great work Mr. Bijeliti's magnum opus, since I am sure that more works are planned by this fine White Nationalist author. However, this work is a must have for White Nationalists, since it combines history with a glimpse into the humanity of the last, great leader of Germany!!!!!

Old April 20th, 2023 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The computer game version of my novel The Passion of Adolf Hitler is now available for download. Beginning with this game, I am no longer able to get commercial artists to do artwork for my games, so this game contains my own crude artwork.

In the game, Eva Braun wants to escape to Argentina at the end of the war, while Adolf Hitler wants to remain in Berlin and share the fate of the city. You can play as either Adolf Hitler or Eva Braun. This game introduces two new precincts that are not found in earlier games in the series. This is the first game in the series in which you can die and go to Valhalla. In previous games you could die, but this is the first game in which you can not only die but die and go to Valhalla. The game also includes a difficult-to-find Easter egg of Eva Braun Hitler breastfeeding a baby. The first person who PM's me with a screenshot from the game of Eva Braun Hitler breastfeeding a baby will receive a free electronic copy of any one of my novels of his or her choice.

You can download the game here.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; April 20th, 2023 at 03:41 PM.

Thread