VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2011 #1
Serbian

Default Will The Jews Let Ron Paul Win?

Brother Nathanael

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 1st, 2011 #2
Serbian

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate, Saying He's Too "misguided and extreme"

Matt Welch | December 1, 2011

On Wednesday, Dec. 7, the Republican Jewish Coalition will host a presidential-candidates forum featuring Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Rick Santorum. Not invited is the GOP candidate currently polling around third in New Hampshire and second in Iowa: Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas). The explanation:

Paul was not invited to attend the RJC's candidates forum because the organization - as it has stated numerous times in the past - "rejects his misguided and extreme views," said [RJC Executive Director Matt] Brooks.

"He's just so far outside of the mainstream of the Republican party and this organization," Brooks said. Inviting Paul to attend would be "like inviting Barack Obama to speak."

Link via the Twitter feed of an approving Jamie Kirchick.

http://reason.com/blog/2011/12/01/re...n-bars-ron-pau

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 1st, 2011 #3
C. Grady Tucker

Thumbs up, Serbian. That RJC link is broke but I found it on the interwebs. It's going to viral very soon. Here's a good link, my friend.

http://www.dailypaul.com/189968/repu...ed-and-extreme

Hail the Victory! Hail Free Kosovo!!

Old December 2nd, 2011 #4
Cale Sparks
anti-American

In "The Thing" (1982) the contaminated alien blood was repelled and revealed by extreme heat. The kike is repelled and revealed by the mild mannered White man, Ron Paul, who in his own way is applying real heat to the contaminating alien poisonous kike blood circulating through the dying body of this country.
If Paul runs as an independent he will finish ahead of the humane whore-monger Gingrich and maybe even ahead of Obama.

Tags
ron paul

Thread