VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2013 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs up Ron Paul promoting home schooling

Ron Paul: More women should sacrifice career to homeschool kids

Video at link.

"liberals" just can't seem to comprehend that some women would care more about the children then a career. A career they want to quit when in their 40s so they can go "find themselves" and learn "who they really are".

"liberal" claims women are needed in the work for diversity reasons.

But "liberals" also claim that "families" with two "fathers" is just as good Evolutionary based families even though there is no parental diversity.

"liberals" are completely full of shit.

The jew has trained the "liberal" to default diversity, but if there is a more destructive force that can be inflected on Western civilization and White families, the jew has the "liberal" to discard diversity and go mindlessly and unquestionably go with the more destructive force.

See, race and family is a "social construct", two more more men sodomizing each other is a "community" which seems to be not a "social construct".

Last edited by Tintin; September 20th, 2013 at 11:53 AM.

Old September 20th, 2013 #2
Olesia Rhoswen

I can't find it at the moment, but I had read an article with testimonies of all these extremely successful women- entrepreneurs, CEO's and the like raking in six digits or more- who quit in order to home school their children. I had the impression that their intention was to raise the next generation of leaders, that this preparation for the future takes precedent over their own success.

Tags
home schooling, ron paul

Thread