Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2006 #1
Pedro

Default Question about Heidi Klum

Alright, now let's be truthful, do any of you homo-fake-nazis still masturbate to pictures of Heidi Klum and are you jealous that she's getting boned by that big ape? Remember guys, let's be truthful.

p.s. I know some of you folks are heartbroken

Old January 25th, 2006 #2
G.D.W.G

Default Similar questions

One could ask Mexicans if they are angered about Eva Longoria being with a black NBA player.

Old January 25th, 2006 #3
1st Edu

Are you hispanic meztizo? or are you one of those nigger boy shit beast mullattos that speaks Spanish and calls yourself latrino?

What do YOU! Think, say, or do about all the movies the jEWS have been making that encourage young hispanic or latina women to fuck niggers?
Honey, Hitch, Thirteen, Jen Lopez with P. Shitty, the jewish media loves showing that couple even years after they broke up. What about all the movies with eva Mendez and niggers. The post before this one? I have seen a lot of latina women with niggers recently.

How come no hispanic groups talk about this? or do you think you are the same as the negroid race? Answer my questions? or mods ban this troll.

Old January 25th, 2006 #4
TheWarMachine

Quote:
Honey, Hitch, Thirteen, Jen Lopez with P. Shitty, the jewish media loves showing that couple even years after they broke up. What about all the movies with eva Mendez and niggers
Well, at least they're only movies, plus J.Lo probably has some African blood in her.

Quote:
One could ask Mexicans if they are angered about Eva Longoria being with a black NBA player.
Ya, but Eva's boyfriend is not even 100% African, and they haven't had a baby, so that's probably why Latino's aren't that angered. But Heidi Klum is 100% German who just had a baby with a 100% negroid, and many of you guys were in love with her. Let's face it, not even black people like having sex with black people.

Old January 25th, 2006 #5
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Pedro doesn't care about that, he's a homo concerned with other men masturbating.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 25th, 2006 #6
Socinus

Eh, Heidi is too skinny for my tastes. I prefer a little more curves to a woman

Old January 27th, 2006 #7
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Default diversity is a disease

Whenever other inferior white women disgrace,deface and devalue themselves in any manner with nonwhites,Real white men have always know that this only tends to increases the value of Our Wives,Daughters, Mothers,Lovers,Sisters,Girlfriends and acquaintances who remain fateful and give US more then just cause to stand in their defense.

Old February 4th, 2006 #8
xenogears00

Heidi Klum, a good waste of Aryan genes. What kind of magic spell has gone over her through the televitz to make her want to mix her pure Teutonic bloodline with the raw sewage of Africa?

Old February 27th, 2006 #9
student123

uhhh we're not mulatto so stop being ignorant hispanics derive from three races well most indian white and black. i have no black in me but i do have arab indian and white

Old February 27th, 2006 #10
Hadding

Heidi Klum had a great potential that was ruined. As far as I am concerned Heidi Klum is dead and no longer worthy of discussion.

Old February 27th, 2006 #11
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Heidi is a waste of skin. And I never have and never will "masterbate" to her. She literally makes me gag.

Old February 27th, 2006 #12
Adamic Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socinus
Eh, Heidi is too skinny for my tastes. I prefer a little more curves to a woman
Me, too.

AM

Old February 27th, 2006 #13
=Lisa=

Too skinny?

Makes you gag?

C'mon guys, now I know you are lying. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world. You would be lying if you said you would reject her advances.

Old February 27th, 2006 #14
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Attachment 3548
Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM

Awww...how cute.

-Jim
A pic of Heidi's baby soon after she shat it out.^^^

Quote:
A chilling, and depressing prediction that smacks of unavoidable reality.

White females in this country (whom I lovingly deem; wymyn, for true Western Woman is undeniably dead)) are so brainwashed and clueless about who and what they are, due to feminism, jewrag body-image media, and their perpetual brainless qwesting for ekwality, that their own role, purpose and meaning in life seems to constantly elude them. (Roles, purpose and meaning which, btw, have been quite clearly defined, and described as more than honorable for thousands of generations by their own WHITE GRANDMOTHERS, had these wymyn only the hindsight and vision to see traditional gender roles for what they really are: Self-evident truths, and not least of all, the only way that really works), and had they not chosen to discard all this racial memory, tradition, and heritage because oprah/hymie called it evil. Consequently, their insecurities and indecision, now firmly entrenched after decades of feminist/muticult indoctrination, allow half breed pieces of shit like this to pop out of their vaginas at a truly staggering and alarming rate.
Let's hope there are still a few White females out there who have enough common sense ( I know it's a stretch) to see this latest half-breed piece of shit for what it really is: hymie's latest installment of White GENOCIDE!!!

In any event it is up to us, the White Men to warn our wymyn. It is up to the White wymyn to heed this warning:
It goes something like this:

WHITE WYMYN; Before you turn on your MTV, dump your handsome, intellegent, funny, loyal, hardworking and loving White boyfriend for some shit stinky brown piece of genetically inferior detrius that will milk you for everything you have, including your family's love and respect for you, and then cave in your head as thanks, before you sign up for all those life altering "Criminal Justice" and "wymyns' studies" courses (i.e. Hatred of the White Western Male_101, and "Why Your Vagina Makes You A Superior Being" etc.) at the local community college, designed to keep you off of your back and your White children out of existence , be sure to let big jew know that you are wise to him and have had enough of his bull$hit!!! Be sure to tell all niggers, spics and other sub-human, mudskinned-scumbags that approach you to drop dead and rot in Hell, and that you'd in fact rather be dead and rotting in Hell yourself than to betray your ancestors by commiting bestiality and 9 months later squirting out living miscarriages like hedi the race-traitor whore did, for example. Learn to fight and carry and use weapons against this scourge to our race, if you White wymyn won't make a stand against this insanity, then there isn't much point in the White Mens' continuing with any of this. You White wymyn will either make or break us as a race...period. After all is said and done, it is you, the White wymyn who ultimately decide who (or what) will pop into this world, and who (or what) will not. FIGHT BACK WITH THE THE BEST WEAPON YOU HAVE:YOUR VAGINA!!!!!
You owe it to your WHITE GRANDFATHERS!!!! When was the last time you even had more than a passing thought about who your White Grandfathers were? What they believed in? What they died for??? If you're young you have been taught by big jew that your White Grandfathers were evil slave traders and bloody conquerors.
You know that's a lie.
They died at the hand of the jew, in a plethora of false-flag, anti-White wars, social engineering and intergration, either unwittingly by fighting against false or mythical opponents, or knowing full well about the jewish problem (which as we all know, was just as lively and instagative at any time in history, as it is now, and has always been) and resolving to put an end to it. They died believing they were securing a future for you, and your children's children...A future secure from big jew.
Will you honor your White Grandfathers by defending your heritage? Will you stand up against this incessant attack on our racial line? Or will you go (and take the white race with you) ignorantly and blissfully to the slaughter,to the beat of jungle drums because some jew rag said it was kewlies to fuck a homeboy???
Only a silly, ill-informed, Western womyn, would assume that every White male wants to "Do" Heidi "The Race-Traitor-Whore" Klum> No thanks but I'd actually not want to stick my dick anywhere near where that disgusting nigger, seal, has been...
Ever!!!

ACHTUNG JUDEN!!!

http://question911.com/links.php
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old February 27th, 2006 #15
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Look at my avatar and ask me if I'm jealous.

Old February 27th, 2006 #16
Bill
Banned

Heidi Klum should be commited to a mental institution. To look at her as appealing, after seeing here with that tarzan horror movie reject, ugh, .... ......she is fucking gross..... That offspring of her's, that kid is difficult to look at, & could cause nightmares.......

The Jews love splattering her face all over everything, the more gross the better.

Old February 27th, 2006 #17
Joe Snuffy

Let's hope she never comes back.

Old February 27th, 2006 #18
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lisa=
Too skinny?

Makes you gag?

C'mon guys, now I know you are lying. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world. You would be lying if you said you would reject her advances.
She has forever tainted herself by having sex and offspring with a negro. I would definitely reject her advances. She may make a good thrall, but that is about it.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old February 27th, 2006 #19
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Too skinny?

Makes you gag?

I'm not impressed by her.

Old February 28th, 2006 #20
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Too skinny?

Makes you gag?

She's a good looking woman. Certainly NOT the best looking woman in the world. I most certainly WOULD reject her advances if she showed me a picture of her disguisting little troll she calls a human baby. (See avatar)

Thread