Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2008 #121
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
I agree, but with the bolshevik cuntry we have, if you even raise your voice to a woman you can go to jail for domestic violence. The women hold all the aces. We men know that, and we are eunichs as a result.We can thank the fuckin jew lawyers and communistic jew run shithole of a country of ours, for this.
yup, i knew a guy that had a wife that liked to "talk with her hands", one day they get into an argument she starts punching him, he puts his hands on her chest and pushed her away. she calls the cops and he does 2 years for second degree sexual assault! for not punching her in the face

a man cannot win in a situation like that.

edit:forgot to add, his name went on the sex offender list too...

Old February 20th, 2008 #122
Aleksei Sudaev
Righteous Kuffar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post

Am I the only one that thinks it strange that not only was Yankee's body not in the same room but out of the house in the detached garage?
Yeah, but that's about what we'd expect from you.

Old February 20th, 2008 #123
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

He gave me my latest rep here(2 days ago), he repped me numerous times both here and at SF, I believe YJ and I could have had a few interesting conversations on life in general. Sad stuff folks,.... really sad indeed.

Old February 20th, 2008 #124
Bill
Banned

Default In Memoriam

Quote:
In Memoriam, 1955 - 2008

James Leshkevich, 52 of West Hurley, New York. Lost to us tragically, Feb. 19, 2008 in West Hurley, N.Y. Jim was affectionetly known as "Yankee Jim". He was originally from Detroit, Michigan where he lived until enlisting in the U.S. Army in 1973. Jim was a retired long haul truck driver, and political activist. GBNF / RIP
*blogged with pic

Old February 20th, 2008 #125
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksei Sudaev View Post
Yeah, but that's about what we'd expect from you.
Who the fuck is the WE'D expect from you people comment? Who the hell are you to question people?

Old February 20th, 2008 #126
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
yup, i knew a guy that had a wife that liked to "talk with her hands", one day they get into an argument she starts punching him, he puts his hands on her chest and pushed her away. she calls the cops and he does 2 years for second degree sexual assault! for not punching her in the face

a man cannot win in a situation like that.

edit:forgot to add, his name went on the sex offender list too...
Yeah, I live in another part of commie New York, about 200 miles from the Catskills, where a divorced guy who just lost the house and the kids to his wife in the divorce "proceedings," calmly parked his car in the barn, broke into his former house and waited for her. He stayed until she returned home, sitting in the living room; he shot her dead as she walked in, called 911 and said to the police, "murder-suicide," then hung up the phone. He next proceeded to blow his own head off. This happened about a month or so ago, and is the sort of thing that is becoming more and more common in liberal/commie America!!!
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; February 20th, 2008 at 01:13 AM.

Old February 20th, 2008 #127
Vonbluvens
Banned

Actually, the garage was part of the house ( I misread that) but I still find it a bit strange.

Why would Jim hang himself when everyone knows using the pistol would have been easier? I am sorry but I have to ask these questions. We should examine this closely before accepting the official report.

Regardless, Jim, Rest in Peace, brother...wish I could have known you a little bit better...thanks for all the rep and encouraging pm's as well.

You are loved and you will be missed.

Old February 20th, 2008 #128
Vilmund Brokkson

Eino Salmi sounds like a real jewey name to me, very close to Salomon or Solomon. May Jim be avenged.

Let us not forget who the real villain in this story is, non other than der ewige juden! It is they who undermined the traditional family structure. In the days of Rome the male head of household (pater familias) had the power of life and death over his wife, children, and servants. This is the virtuous family structure that made us great. There is nothing wrong with killing a wife who acted the way the wife of Yankee Jim acted. Men must have absolute authority over their families.

But really, we all know women do not have the intellectual capacity to be morally responsible for their actions. The blame for her reprehensible behavior falls on the heads of our judeized culture and media. It was they who put the ideas in her head. Sex in the city? Desperate housewives? All deliberately calculated to destroy white families.

Am I right? I know I am not wrong.

Old February 20th, 2008 #129
TowardWewelsburg

I was truly shocked and saddened to hear of Jim's passing. I'm reminded of that old German expression: Unser Leben geht dahin wie ein Geschwätz (Our life passes away like idle chatter).

We have lost a good friend and a great asset to our Cause, but Jim will continue to march in spirit with us.

This sad tale is illustrative of the fact that we do, indeed, live in a Gynaecocractic society. Yankee Jim, a contemporary Heracles of sorts, has struck a blow against the chthonic spirit of modernity, and he has passed into eternity with honour bright. Let's make him proud, gentlemen!

"What mighty ills have not been done by woman!
Who was't betrayed the Capitol? A woman!
Who lost Mark Antony the world? A woman!
Who was the cause of a long ten years' war,
And laid old Troy in ashes? Woman,
Destructive, damnable, deceitful woman!"
T. Otway

Old February 20th, 2008 #130
Aleksei Sudaev
Righteous Kuffar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Who the fuck is the WE'D expect from you people comment? Who the hell are you to question people?
Awww, VonBluvens has a friend...

Old February 20th, 2008 #131
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Yes he does. What's your point?

Old February 20th, 2008 #132
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Always enjoyed reading his posts and listening to him on free talk. Rip man..

Old February 20th, 2008 #133
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Why are you trying to flame a thread dedicated to such a man of honor?

Please, folk, let the rest of this thread be dedicated to our brother's memory.

Old February 20th, 2008 #134
psychologicalshock
Banned

This is a most tragic loss. I have been very miserable over this all day, how I wish this could have been known ahead of time and prevented.

Old February 20th, 2008 #135
D. Fitzgerald

Quote:
C'mon...let's show a little respect here and cut out the bickering.

Old February 20th, 2008 #136
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Rest in peace. Everybody loved Yankee Jim, his humor and the disarming way he made people feel welcome here.

That wife tore a family apart, and Salmi has a lot he needs to pay for. May Yankee Jim be avenged! Corrupt women cause chaos. Let it remind us of the jew agenda.

Old February 20th, 2008 #137
cillian

we all deal with loss of this kind in our own way, some start blaming, others feel guilt
well im irish and we deal with it with a toast. so if anyone wants to have a drink in memory of jim, feel free

to jim
may he rest in peace

Old February 20th, 2008 #138
Aleksei Sudaev
Righteous Kuffar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Yes he does. What's your point?
Quit dropping F-bombs and flaming. Just walk away.

Old February 20th, 2008 #139
Wade Thalweg

I listen to nothing but VNN mp3’s driving across the country on my job. I am going to miss him and the strength that his words gave me.

It is like we are at war and he is in a fox hole with a secret enemy. The family and wives especially should make a fighter stronger not weaker. They are a major part of what we are fighting for.

It is part of the “Riddle of Steel”

Old February 20th, 2008 #140
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signe View Post
Rest in peace. Everybody loved Yankee Jim, his humor and the disarming way he made people feel welcome here.

That wife tore a family apart, and Salmi has a lot he needs to pay for. May Yankee Jim be avenged! Corrupt women cause chaos. Let it remind us of the jew agenda.

Salmi? What kind of fucking name is Salmi? Someone needs to do a little research.

Closed Thread

Thread