VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2009 #21
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyThorensen View Post

I already addressed that. I took it down because I didn't want to offend anyone.
Okay. Sorry to make you repeat yourself. I haven't been on the forum in several days.

Anyway, I think we'll soon be reading a story about Klum and her nigger mate that involves domestic violence. In almost every case, race-betraying whores end up being physically abused by their pet silverbacks. She'll get hers . . .

Old July 13th, 2009 #22
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Okay. Sorry to make you repeat yourself. I haven't been on the forum in several days.

Anyway, I think we'll soon be reading a story about Klum and her nigger mate that involves domestic violence. In almost every case, race-betraying whores end up being physically abused by their pet silverbacks. She'll get hers . . .

We can only hope.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 13th, 2009 #23
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
"It's eyes!! Oh my God, look at it!! It's head, body and feet!!!"
"He has his FATHER'S eyes!!!"

(and his father's brillo hair, and his father's flat nose and liver lips...yeah, it's a tiny nigger.)

Old July 13th, 2009 #24
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I already addressed that.
I see you dye your hair like I change my underwear. In your last avatar you had black hair. If these pics are really you which I doubt. (And don't care either way.)

Old July 13th, 2009 #25
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I see you dye your hair like I change my underwear. In your last avatar you had black hair. If these pics are really you which I doubt. (And don't care either way.)
I thought the last avatar was blond hair with heavy eyeliner. Did I miss one?

Old July 13th, 2009 #26
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Are you blind???? I've never had black hair or in any picture! And I am a natural blonde, thank you.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 13th, 2009 #27
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
I thought the last avatar was blond hair with heavy eyeliner. Did I miss one?
No you didn't, my hair has always been blonde. Apparantly now though, he thinks he knows more about even my hair than I do.

Some people...

Old July 13th, 2009 #28
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
And I am a natural blonde, thank you.
Not that I doubt you but could you provide a pic of the rug please?

Old July 13th, 2009 #29
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Not that I doubt you but could you provide a pic of the rug please?
Excuse me? Funny.

Old July 13th, 2009 #30
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
No you didn't, my hair has always been blonde. Apparantly now though, he thinks he knows more about even my hair than I do.

Some people...
No, no. Just showing that I can troll with the best of them 'Kelly.'

Old July 13th, 2009 #31
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Excuse me? Funny.
So you're saying there is no rug?

Old July 13th, 2009 #32
KellyThorensen

Quote:
No, no. Just showing that I can troll with the best of them 'Kelly.'
Ha! Apparantly not since you think I had black hair. That was one of the funniest things I've read. Thank you for the laugh.

Didn't you offer to come down here and take me to dinner? I'm still waiting....

Old July 13th, 2009 #33
KellyThorensen

Quote:
So you're saying there is no rug?
If you're talking about what I think you are it's none of your damn business nor will you ever see it.

Old July 13th, 2009 #34
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Ha! Apparantly not since you think I had black hair. That was one of the funniest things I've read. Thank you for the laugh.

Didn't you offer to come down here and take me to dinner? I'm still waiting....
No I didn't. I offered you the privilege of taking me to dinner. Who's blind? And the pm was merely a pretext to confirm what many here suspect. You're just a troll.

Old July 13th, 2009 #35
KellyThorensen

Could you and a couple others please stop turning every thread I make into high school BS? It's really immature and getting old.

Old July 13th, 2009 #36
KellyThorensen

Quote:
No I didn't. I offered you the privilege of taking me to dinner. Who's blind? And the pm was merely a pretext to confirm what many here suspect. You're just a troll.
Me telling you to go ahead and come here and have dinner is confirming I'm a troll? Uh...ok dude.

I don't see you comin' down here! Come on! What are you waiting for?

Old July 13th, 2009 #37
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
If you're talking about what I think you are it's none of your damn business nor will you ever see it.
I don't understand. Is there or isn't there a rug Kelly? Just answer the question.

Old July 13th, 2009 #38
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Me telling you to go ahead and come here and have dinner is confirming I'm a troll? Uh...ok dude.

I don't see you comin' down here! Come on! What are you waiting for?
No. The manner in which you answered the pm was confirmation. You're here for the trolling and the fish aren't biting anymore.

Old July 13th, 2009 #39
KellyThorensen

Quote:
I don't understand. Is there or isn't there a rug Kelly? Just answer the question.
None of your business. It's very 14 year old boyish of you to ask a woman such questions.

Old July 13th, 2009 #40
KellyThorensen

Quote:
No. The manner in which you answered the pm was confirmation. You're here for the trolling and the fish aren't biting anymore.
In what way is that? I said I thought the man was supposed to pay and that I would have dinner with you. Oh gods, what a troll!

Tags
employee herpes outbreak, mudshark mayhem, swine flu claims dentist

Thread