Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2011 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Jews-much higher rate of mental disease, insanity.

Jewish Encyclopedia is old and pre-holocaust.

Mental disease. Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews. Lombroso quotes Servi ("Gli Israeliti di Europa," 1872) to the effect that in Italy there is one insane among 391 Jews, nearly four times as many as among the Catholic population of that country. Verga ("Archivio di Statistico," 1880) shows that in 1870 there was one insane among 1,775 Catholics in Italy, while with the Jews it reached the alarming proportion of one insane in 384 of population. A similar phenomenon has been observed in other countries. In the various provinces of Germany and also in Denmark the percentage of Jewish insane is very large, as is seen from the figures in the appended table:

The causes of the great frequency of insanity among Jews are differently interpreted by different authorities. Some, like Buschan, see in it a racial characteristic. They show that there is evidence in the Bible that the ancient Hebrews were already great suf ferers from mental alienation. They point out that many passages in the Bible indicate that mental alienation was not unknown in Biblical times (see particularly Wilhelm Ebstein, "Die Medizin im Alten Testament," pp. 114-117; also the references to persons "possessed with devils," "lunatics," "men of unclean spirits," etc., in Matt. viii. 16, ix. 32, xii. 22, xvii. 15; Mark v. 2; Luke viii. 27,xii. 11, and in many other places in the New Testament).
As is the case with all the physical, mental, and intellectual traits of the Jews, consanguineous marriages have been considered a cause of a great part of the insanity among them. The Jews, it is well known, are very neurotic, as is manifested by the frequency of various nervous affections among them (see Nervous Diseases); and the marriage of relatives who are affected by a neurotic taint has been positively proved to be detrimental to the succeeding generation. In one generation the neuropathy may manifest itself as hysteria; in another, as some organic or functional nervous affection, then as insanity, etc. The chances of thus perpetuating the nervous strain in families by consanguineous marriages are therefore greater among Jews than among peoples in whom nervous diseases are less frequent.

Read more: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/vi...#ixzz1Jng16E57

Last edited by Joe_J.; April 17th, 2011 at 11:58 AM.

Old April 17th, 2011 #2
H.B.

Those old George Lincoln Rockwell tapes were epic in their critique of the jew mentality as insanity: "God's chosen people" (messiah complex) and their persecution complex (paranoia).

Old April 17th, 2011 #3
Zenos

Being inherently evil takes its toll on the human psyche and eventually you go batshit insane.

Old April 17th, 2011 #4
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow sociopathic jew criminality

There should be more research on inherited sociopathy in jews.

Old April 17th, 2011 #5
Karl Lueger

quote:

Certainly Jewish heredity is a factor in Jewish insanity,
but Judaism inculcates mental illnesses via its tenets and rituals.

(1) Inferiority:
The Jew can never do enough or have enough.
He must always have "more", as Jew labor leader Samuel Gompers declared. The Jew is often ashamed of his Jewish origins and his ugliness; hence, the Jewish penchant for name-changes and nose-jobs. The Jew sees himself as 'the eternal victim' of persecution, although he is more likely to be the persecutor, rather than the persecuted. This reverse-thinking is a typically Jewish delusion.

(2) Megalomania/delusions of grandeur:
The Jew is the "chosen, creature of Yahweh, his tribal god.
Since all women and all Goyim are deemed to be without souls, the Jew is the only male creature on the planet who is deemed to have a soul. The world and everything in it are deemed to be the Jew's property, including the Goy 'livestock', who are to be used and abused as the Jew sees fit.

(3) Paranoia:
Because the Jew thinks of himself as a 'noble knave', an 'omnipotent victim' who is 'exalted and despised',
as well as 'protected and persecuted', he projects his own hostility toward the universe in general and the Goyim in particular. As rabbis have declared, "Der Olem ist ein Golem" (the universe is a monster).
The Goyim supposedly hate the Jew, and are always out to 'get' him, and the Jew usually 'proves' the correctness of his belief by means of his own aggressive and obnoxious behavior! Anyone can confirm the truth of such a paranoid belief by assuming that "everyone wants to hit me", therefore, "I shall hit them first!" Just go into a bar and start punching people. In short order, you will discover that they will respond by hitting you, which 'proves' you were 'right'! Paranoia often has sado-masochistic overtones. The paranoid, i.e., Jewish personality, wants to lash out at his perceived enemies, but he often feels the urge to be punished by those toward whom his hostility is directed. Usually, he identifies with those who strike back at him. Hence, the Jewish penchant for dressing up and acting out their Hollywood Nazi fantasies.
If this be paranoid-schizophrenia, the Jew makes the most of it!

The quintessential Jewish writer, Franz Kafka, expresses his assurance that his protagonists will be inevitably found out, caught and punished.
He describes the Jewish fate, from which there 'is no escape'.
It is indeed, "hard to be a Jew", but seemingly impossible to escape from the jewishness one despises in oneself.

Thomson

quote:

What are "Jewish" genetic disorders?

The "Jewish" genetic disorders are a group of conditions which are unusually common among Jews of eastern European (Ashkenazi) descent.
Although these diseases can affect Sephardi Jews and non-Jews, they afflict Ashkenazi Jews more often - as much as 20 to 100 times more frequently.

Why are certain disorders more common among Ashkenazi Jews?

Scientists believe that certain disorders became more common among Ashkenazi Jews because of at least two processes: the "founder effect" and "genetic drift."
The "founder effect" refers to the chance presence of these genes among the "founders" or ancestors who immigrated to eastern Europe at the time of the Diaspora (70 A.D.). Prior to this time we presume that these disorders were no more common among Jews than among any other people.
"Genetic drift" refers to the increase in frequency of the genes for these disorders in this group, as a result of chance. Because Jews tend to not marry outside of their faith and community, the relatively high frequency of these genes among Jews did not pass into other communities, nor was the frequency lessened by the introduction of other genes from outside the Ashkenazi Jewish community.

What are the Jewish genetic disorders?

There is no "official" list of these conditions, and they include disorders which directly result from mutated genes (Mendelian disorders), and disorders which result from the combination of specific genes (disease predisposition genes) plus other factors.

Mendelian Disorders
Bloom's Syndrome
Canavan Disease
Cystic Fibrosis
Factor XI Deficiency
Familial Dysautonomia (Riley-Day syndrome)
Fanconi Anemia
Gaucher Disease
Mucolipidosis IV
Niemann-Pick Disease
Non-Classical Adrenal Hyperplasia
Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss
Tay-Sachs Disease
Torsion Dystonia

" Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous and devilish lot are these Jews,
who for these fourteen hundred years have been and still are our plague,
our pestilence, and our misfortune."
(Martin Luther, founder of the Protestant Church)

for further genetic research if anyone is so inclined toward the obvious and somewhat redundant,

Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were NOT significantly different from one another at the genetic level. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora."

- M.F. Hammer, Proc. Nat'l Academy of Science, May 9, 2000

In addition to oral tradition and copious historical evidence, the genetic evidence stands firmly behind the common ancestry of both Ashkenazim and Sephardim in the Near East, and against any non-Jewish origin for either of these groups. Below are a collection of scientific journal articles including abstracts available worldwide on Pubmed and Medline.
Jewish and middle eastern non-jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes.

Hammer MF, Redd AJ, Wood ET, Bonner MR, Jarjanazi H, Karafet T, Santachiara-Benerecetti S, Oppenheim A, Jobling MA, Jenkins T, Ostrer H, Bonne-Tamir B

Laboratory of Molecular Systematics and Evolution, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721; Department of Genetics, Universita degli Studi di Pavia, Pavia 27100, Italy; Hadassah Medical School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem 91120, Israel.
--

The Psychopathology of Judaism
Hervé Ryssen
Translated by John de Nugent

Judaism is not merely a “religion,” as many Jews are overt atheists or agnostics, and they do not consider themselves less Jewish for all that. Jewry is also not a race even if it is true that a “trained eye,” most of the time, can recognize a Jewish appearance, that is to say, a characteristic pattern which is the result of their strict observance of endogamy for centuries. Jews see themselves as the “chosen ones” of God, and marriage outside the community is strictly frowned upon. However, mixed marriages do exist and have also helped to renew the blood of Israel during all the centuries spent in the various ghettos where the Jews preferred to live, separately and apart from the rest of the population. The essential condition for such mixed marriages is that the mother be Jewish, since Orthodox Rabbis recognize as Jewish only the child born of a Jewish mother. However, having just a Jewish father or grandparent can suffice for a person to identify completely with Judaism. Jewishness is therefore a “mental race” that has been shaped over the centuries by the Hebrew religion and the universalist project of Judaism.

Judaism is a Political Project

Judaism is essentially a political project.
It is important for Jews to work toward the emergence of a world at “peace,” a peace meant to be universal and permanent. It is therefore not a coincidence that this word “peace” (shalom in Hebrew) is found frequently in Jewish discourse worldwide. In the perfect world that they are building, all conflicts will disappear between the nations. This is why Jews have been militating tirelessly for many years for the abolition of all borders, the dissolution of national identities and the establishment of a global empire of “peace.” The very existence of separate nations is considered to be responsible for the triggering of wars and turmoil. so they must be weakened and eventually replaced by a world government, a “one world government,” a “New World Order,” one single world-ruling authority that will permit happiness and prosperity to reign, Jewish-style, on earth.

We find this idea more or less developed both in the writings of certain intellectual Marxists such as Karl Marx himself and the Jewish-French philosopher Jacques Derrida and also in the discourse of liberal thinkers such as Karl Popper, Milton Friedman and France’s Alain Minc.
The idea is to unify the world by all means necessary and to generate cultural conflicts that will weaken nation-states.
It is for this One World that intellectuals Jews labor tirelessly all over the world.
Whether they call themselves left- or right-wing, liberal or Marxist, believers or atheists, they are the most ardent propagandists of the pluralistic society and of universal miscegenation, that is of racial mixture.

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot....hology-of.html

http://johndenugent.com/jdn/2008/11/...-of-judaism-i/

http://johndenugent.com/jdn/2008/11/...of-judaism-ii/

Rambo, John J.

Old April 17th, 2011 #6
Daryl Elkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Those old George Lincoln Rockwell tapes were epic in their critique of the jew mentality as insanity: "God's chosen people" (messiah complex) and their persecution complex (paranoia).
Yes those tapes were great but even as the first post says, science backs up their insanity. However due to the nature of the subjects such greater exploration wouldn't have proper funding at any major lab or study at least in the West.

Old April 18th, 2011 #7
Rehmat

Palestinian Psychiarist for Netanyahu

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2011/01...for-netanyahu/

Old April 18th, 2011 #8
Horseman

judaism is itself a mental illness. I look at some of the weird jews I've met in my life. not a one of them made a good impression on me. Then, let them grow up being told they are god's chosen people, for real, and add that insanity to the mix. Most of them are also highly educated and trained in professions (they do this to make their jewish mommy proud of them) - more insanity. And then add in a teaspoon of paranoia about how everyone hates them "for no reason". not a very stable mixture.

Last edited by Horseman; April 18th, 2011 at 07:43 PM.

Old April 18th, 2011 #9
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I look at some of the weird jews I've met in my life. not a one of them made a good impression on me.
Now that I think about my own experiences, Jew certainly isn't synonymous with charisma. I've never met a 'cool' Jew, and all of the 'cool' Jews they put on TV, have some awkwardness about them; partly the visible physical alien presence, maybe that's enough to seal the deal on negating the charismatic feeling you get from people (this has to be group-related, since I'm sure niggers find fellow niggers more charismatic than any other group).

Then you have the professional assholes of the social sciences who try to explain 'charisma' in this day and age, yet in this multicultural toilet, they have to ascribe it to a phenomenon because a basal prerequisite is racial similarity (which they can't say, but you'd know it if you think of the people you saw as the most charismatic).

Maybe the most extroverted Jews could be called contrived, but certainly not charismatic. They are wholly dependent on a social protocol and decorum in order to survive; but it's simply a matter of the fact that those who are in power dictate the protocol.

Were we at war with any particular group, the protocol and decorum excludes that group (such as the Japanese in American in WWII, or Jews in Germany).

Jewish extroversion is feigned to make gains that they may take in retreat to their introverted anti-social, anti-human nature.

Last edited by P.E.; April 18th, 2011 at 08:15 PM.

Old April 18th, 2011 #10
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Now that I think about my own experiences, Jew certainly isn't synonymous with charisma.

Maybe the most extroverted Jews could be called contrived, but certainly not charismatic. They are wholly dependent on a social protocol and decorum in order to to survive; but it's simply a matter of the fact that those who are in power dictate the protocol.

Were we at war with any particular group, the protocol and decorum excludes that group (such as the Japanese in American in WWII, or Jews in Germany).

Jewish extroversion is feigned to make gains that they may take in retreat to their introverted anti-social, anti-human nature.

Jewish extroversion (if I understand your precise def of the term) is how a lot of people think of jews from the movies, where the typical jew talks in a certain forced extroverted manner unique to jews (I think of Dr. Silverman in the terminator movies). Jews didn't realize how bad this looks. But now I think they realize it, since you dont see it anymore.

Last edited by Horseman; April 18th, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

Old April 18th, 2011 #11
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Jewish extroversion (if I understand your precise def of the term) is how a lot of people think of jews from the movies, where the typical jew talks in a certain forced extroverted manner unique to jews (I think of Dr. Silverman in the terminator movies). Jews didn't realize how bad this looks. But now I think they realize it, since you dont see it anymore.
All I meant was to say that Jewish displays of extroversion (outward social activity and communications with their host, as a diaspora people), is tailored to the customs of their host in a contrived way until they gain power.

Then they do whatever they want with that power. Typically they'll drop those feigned customs and start destroying them gradually. They effectively assimilate their hosts and their hosts children are born into bondage.

I don't really blame the Jew. It's a great strategy for power. I blame those who allow it. Whites.

This social phenomenon isn't exclusive to Jews. It is more exclusive to weakness. In some people I was acquainted with recently I saw this, there were no Jews. However, the two dominant personalities in this social circle (of about 50 or 60 regular men and women) were these Jersey-Shore fake-Italian type men, one from Philadelphia, one from the Bronx. Anyway, their Joe Pesci characters were at the forefront as the dominant personalities, and then you see people in the group who aren't even Italian trying to act like them, trying to take on that whole Jersey Shore fake-Italian, mobster movie bullshit persona.

They don't really want to be that though, they don't necessarily like that character. They just want to move up the power ladder.

I didn't hang around long, but it was interesting to watch people with ancestry of the Frenchmen, Irishmen, Britons, Germans, and other whites, acting like Jersey Shore characters because the two head douchebags did.

The point is, Jews can't be blamed for putting on an act to gain power within their host nations. The people of the host nations are to blame for giving even the smallest measurable unit of their power to an alien people, because once the dynamic I've explained is understood, then you understand YOU TAKE FROM YOUR OWN AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR OWN.

Last edited by P.E.; April 18th, 2011 at 08:36 PM.

Old April 18th, 2011 #12
Horseman

ok yea right - it's the weakest among us that change their whole appearance from how they naturally would act to whatever they think will be well received. some people do it so much they forget who they really are. others do it consciously.

Old April 18th, 2011 #13
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
ok yea right - it's the weakest among us that change their whole appearance from how they naturally would act to whatever they think will be well received. some people do it so much they forget who they really are. others do it consciously.
I wonder if everyone suddenly emulating Charlie Sheen with the non-stop "Winning" word sprayed left and right falls under this discussion.

He has assimilated quite a large chunk of the population with his persona from what I see in recent social activity.

You'd almost think at this point that there's a secret combination of buttons you push on the elevators at the ADL, and they take you to a basement level laboratory labeled "American Cultural Assignment Research".

Last edited by P.E.; April 18th, 2011 at 08:57 PM.

Old April 18th, 2011 #14
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Jews have a very mixed ancestry and DNA as the mongrels they are but they still have numerous genetic diseases that in theory shouldn't exist in such enriched by diversity people.

Consanguinity is the cause of these genetic diseases not racial purity or impurity.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Thread