Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Help > Support > Suggestions
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: confine antis to opposition forum yea or nay?
Yea 16 44.44%
Nay 8 22.22%
Yes and define anti broadly to include all disruptors 9 25.00%
Yes but define anti narrowly 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 21st, 2005 #101
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Womynists, phorasites, catamites, and sundry dilettanti are superfluous here.
I really could not have said it better.

Old June 21st, 2005 #102
Mr. T.H. Outis

I feel bad that no one has yet pointed out to her that she is a "corruptor or souls".

As I wrote that, an ice-cream truck's playful tin melody trailed past my house into the sunset.

Old June 21st, 2005 #103
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
I feel bad that no one has yet pointed out to her that she is a "corruptor or souls".
I can't believe I did that and then didn't notice it

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old June 21st, 2005 #104
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Has anyone here ever heard anything insightful, unbiased or worthwhile that began with "People like you?"
Yes, in fact, I have.

Old June 21st, 2005 #105
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Too easy.

You're the only person I know who regards robotic as a term of endearment. You said that's what you liked about prozak, though I can't find it.
What made you think that? In fact I find it a little repulsive. I view Prozak as a kind of well-dressed Mr. Potato-Head of all the loose edgy cult-ideas going around. He has however woven all into a very presentable entity—at least enough to produce some amusingly pointed short essays. Have you ever nosed around his old websites? One website feeds into another, going back to the early 90's. They become more "abstract" as you go along.
Actually, his philosophical construction bothers in the same way that, say, Nietzsche was bothered by other "systematizers". So much is passed over, polished-out in favor of abstract generalities which leave nothing for passion or dialectics of any kind, positive or negative. Our blood thrills to the sound of "Aryan", yet Prozak sticks to "Indo-European". Here & there one glimpses something to be taken seriously, but then one remembers the page is called "ANUS". I have met someone with his basic ideas before—a basically scatological type who emerged from his pot-smoking, Nietzsche-reading days at Uni with a vague idea that he should emulate the yogi and go off into the forest, sit on a couple square feet of grass and not eat or think. The difference is huge, though: that guy never wrote more than his name and wanted to change only his own life, while Prozak is indeed robotically "logical" and weaves out of his idea a "platform". But then again, he has written some fine pieces, for example: http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/mixed-race/. And considering I haven't written a quarter as much, even in my own notebooks, I can only admire him.

I don't have a personal issue with Prozak, needless to say; I simply don't find his manner congenial.

Old June 28th, 2006 #106
alaina

Apparently, some people are too afraid of a little opposition to even confine me to OV. I was banned summarily. I always wondered why there was no real 'debate' in the OV forum in this place, and now I know why. This place is worse than SF with the censorship. Will debate with a teenage girl with an inferior 'nigger' IQ going to make you all look bad? :box:

Old June 29th, 2006 #107
Shirt

Believe it that if we were afraid of opposition we would not be White racists.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #108
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaina
Apparently, some people are too afraid of a little opposition to even confine me to OV. I was banned summarily. I always wondered why there was no real 'debate' in the OV forum in this place, and now I know why. This place is worse than SF with the censorship. Will debate with a teenage girl with an inferior 'nigger' IQ going to make you all look bad? :box:
Then why do I have to see your post?

Old April 8th, 2010 #109
Larry Easterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
Many people have raised a question about whether or not all antis should be confined to the opposition forum. At this time, we have not bothered to do that and allowed people to post pretty freely after 100 posts subject to rules on spamming, flaming, and outing. But the efforts by antis and disruptors who are actually involved in competing "movement" efforts to sabotage this board have reached a fevered pitch.

I think we could do that and still preserve a wide range and latitude for criticism. But I personally dont care for all the flaming and insults and shenanigans and would like to bring more order to this board especially so that it can better fulfil its intended role which is giving people a chance to learn about, debate, and get involved in our efforts to empower White people as such.

What do you think? Question is do we confine antis to opposition forum? Alex Linder will have the final say as forum owner.
I personally don't have a problem with only posting in the Opposing Views forum. I see that this is a white pride forum, and I am a stranger here. If a stranger comes to your door and into your house, do you give him free run of it? I don't think you should take the chance of an "anti" spewing hateful rhetoric throughout the forum. I've seen it before, once a forum gives others free run, it can change hands mighty quickly. I've seen it on an Christian forum. They let atheists post anywhere, and soon it turned into an atheist forum. You need to keep your forum that way it is.

Old December 28th, 2010 #110
Lily

If they are allowed to post everywhere, it would be easier for me to quickly identify known anti's/non whites on the forums if they were put into a usergroup with a marker.
Perhaps an icon below their name.
Moving said persons into usergroup would auto show the icon upon next post or running maintenance feature.
Usergroup settings can then be adjusted according to how seen fit by forum Owner should he ever decide to limit the area of availability.

Just my .0002 cents worth. (Inflation)

Lily

Old December 29th, 2010 #111
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily View Post
If they are allowed to post everywhere, it would be easier for me to quickly identify known anti's/non whites on the forums if they were put into a usergroup with a marker.
Perhaps an icon below their name.
Moving said persons into usergroup would auto show the icon upon next post or running maintenance feature.
Usergroup settings can then be adjusted according to how seen fit by forum Owner should he ever decide to limit the area of availability.

Just my .0002 cents worth. (Inflation)

Lily
I don't agree, which is why the rules are as they are. If they're confined to ops, then they have to copy everything they want to chip in on. I don't see a need for that. As long as people follow the rules, no problem. Believing that anyone here is X or Y without knowing them personally is silly to dangerous, as I've said 1000x. Stand behind your posts, follow the rules. That's all any of us needs to do to make the forum work.

Old December 29th, 2010 #112
Lily

Thank you for your reply.
I think perhaps I have misunderstood or poorly stated my thoughts.
I was under the impression that persons who actively identify themselves (openly say they are anti or non-white) post everywhere and was referring to those. Not the finger pointing accusation type of thing that goes on.
I meant that if one comes to the board and volunteers they are anti-white or some sort of announcement, it would be convenient for me to be able to spot their posts and know not to put much stock in it.

I suggested the icon/usergroup as a means to identify without restricting access but having an easy option in the future should you change your mind.

As I may be further inserting my foot into my mouth, I will just hush up now before I end up in the women's section of Tard Corral.

Good day to you Sir,

Lily

Old December 29th, 2010 #113
Alex Linder
Administrator

First, people don't need to worry about hurting my feelings, won't happen. I already know the worst about me, and can taunt myself more effectively than any you.

Second, the ideal, yes, ideal, here is that we WN can demonstrate in a free-speech forum that we can defeat all comers - in arguments, insults, whatever. Head, heart, hands, we'll kick their ass. We moderate by the north star of that ideal.

Third, free speech is not an absolute anywhere. It is secondary here to what is good for Whites. That said, we are not going to stop anyone from making an ARGUMENT, a political argument, as long as he observes the few simple declared known obvious easily decipherable rules.

Fourth, we'd like to attract more intelligent posters than stupid ones. More intelligent people see past externals (name, rep, clothes) to internals and essentials. Hence, the focus here is on the contents of the poster, not his signature, his rep, his fantasy name.

Fifth, anti doesn't really mean anything on a forum other than someone with a different view from the majority. We don't pretend we are a political organization or party here, just a discussion forum.

Old July 3rd, 2011 #114
dirtymike

I see the nigs in opposing views are really getting away with some bullshit. It didn't use to be like this . But I do see some of the real pieces of shit are gone now

Thread