Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2017 #202
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Heh. Must be why niggers have such disgustingly putrid breath. Something to do with their specific bacterial colonies? I remember a couple years ago at my job some nigger sat next to me and started talking to me about stuff related to the job we were assigned, and as he was talking I kept trying to hold my breath and move away very discreetly because his breath smelled so incredibly bad. I have a sensitive nose, so I was having trouble breathing. I offered him some peppermint gum I had with me and he took it, but what stroke me the most was that even with the gum I gave him his breath just kept on stinking. And that gum I gave him was very minty, but it didn't do much for this nigger, and it's not like he was right in my face either. There was some good distance between him and me.

I really can't even imagine kissing one of those creatures. I don't know how coalburners do it. The power of bad nigger breath is overwhelming. I had to run out of the office for some fresh air after that.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; June 27th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.

Old June 30th, 2017 #206
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

"We white people are the worst," said the Jew

https://alinderblog.blogspot.com/201...017-06-30.html
Exterminate us, sayth the Jew (posing as white that is)

Old July 1st, 2017 #208
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
So, starting a sentence with a conjunction is, like, um, totes the 'new black'. Gotta 'roll with it', niggas.

Old July 3rd, 2017 #210
zoomcopter

Quote:

"There’s no upswing likely until 2023, and even then the recovery will be slow, projects the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education. When it comes, it will be comprised largely of low-income, first-generation-in-college racial and ethnic minorities. "

https://alinderblog.blogspot.com/201...017-07-02.html
The death knell for higher education. A brown turd circling the drain. Welcome to the Jungle. A Black Death. Better to enroll in the Alex Linder on-line University of critical thinking.

Old July 3rd, 2017 #211
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder;2198892

On Crampus
Fewer people. I mean, 44k a year to go to Ohio Wesleyan? What could you possibly learn there worth 44k times 4? Who could you possibly rub shoulders with worth same?

Nothing Ohio Wesleyan teaches cannot be found online. On the other hand, what is taught at the Alex Linder Uninversity of Critical Thinking is carefully guarded "hidden" information, of great value in the Survival of the White race.

44 times better to donate $44 dollars a month to the Alex Linder University than to squander 44K times 4 in a rapidly darkening college which the powers that be have decreed for us all .

Old July 3rd, 2017 #212
zoomcopter

Quote:

"There’s no upswing likely until 2023, and even then the recovery will be slow, projects the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education. When it comes, it will be comprised largely of low-income, first-generation-in-college racial and ethnic minorities. "

https://alinderblog.blogspot.com/201...017-07-02.html
The writing is on the wall. Why throw money into the ever-darkening black hole of "higher" education, when in fact it is ever "lowering" education? Better to get a trade, while enrolling in the Alex Linder University of Critical Thinking. Even the Linder textbooks are freely available online (at least for now)

Having a marketable trade and fully understanding the Jewish agenda, of our racial destruction, are very advantageous in the brave new world being prepared for us by god's self-chosen ones.

Old July 6th, 2017 #216
zoomcopter

Quote:

Always refreshing to learn there are Jew-aware child prodigies popping up like mushrooms after the rain. He could be the next David Duke, William Pierce or Alex Linder.

Old July 6th, 2017 #218
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Always refreshing to learn there are Jew-aware child prodigies popping up like mushrooms after the rain. He could be the next David Duke, William Pierce or Alex Linder.
Turns out that was a lie by alt-lite fraud Jack Posobiec (sp?). The actual meme creator is a mexican, of all things. Assuming that is correct.

Old July 6th, 2017 #219
Robbie Key

Quote:
White Literature
50 white-man adventure stories. I think short stories are generally better if you want adventure. Few writers have enough ideas to sustain a novel worth reading.
Not sure how they manage to compile a list of the top fifty best adventure books all time without including Twain's Huckleberry Finn. Easily the best book I read as a kid. I liked Jules Verne too but those books weren't as joyful to read in the same way at all.

Robinson Crusoe I've always found woefully overrated.

Old July 6th, 2017 #220
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Not sure how they manage to compile a list of the top fifty best adventure books all time without including Twain's Huckleberry Finn. Easily the best book I read as a kid. I liked Jules Verne too but those books weren't as joyful to read in the same way at all.

Robinson Crusoe I've always found woefully overrated.
I could hardly wait to get to the end of Crusoe.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
alex linder, alinderblog.blogspot.com

Thread