Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Days Ago #1
Serbian

Default Iran Hits The Criminal Kike Entity

Jew loving Anglo-American swine shot most of them down but a few did get through. What a beautiful sight. May we see much much more.

— 🇮🇷/🇮🇱 The aftermath of Iranian ballistic missiles in Israel

@Middle_East_Spectator

https://t.me/intelslava/57481

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old 2 Days Ago #2
Serbian

—🇮🇷/🇮🇱 NEW: Impacts in the Ramon airbase near Eilat, in southern Israel, which is protected by patriot defense systems

https://t.me/intelslava/57483

Old 2 Days Ago #3
Serbian

Mossad Commentary
@MOSSADil
🚨 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:

"Citizens of Israel, in recent years, and even more so in recent weeks, Israel has been preparing for the possibility of a direct attack from Iran.

Our defense systems are deployed, we are prepared for any scenario, both in defense and attack. The State of Israel is strong, the IDF is strong, the public is strong.

We appreciate the US standing by Israel's side, as well as the support of Great Britain, France and many other countries.

I established a clear principle - whoever hurts us, we hurt him. We will defend ourselves from any threat and we will do so with coolness and determination.

I know that you citizens of Israel are also keeping your cool. I urge you to listen to the directives of the Home Front Command.

Together we will stand, and with God's help - together we will overcome all our enemies."

Old 2 Days Ago #4
Serbian

Twatter is full of American christian scum all standing with kikes and demanding that America wipe Iran and Russia off the map.

Old 2 Days Ago #5
Serbian

Iran attacks Israel: Live updates

https://www.rt.com/news/595873-israe...-live-updates/

Old 2 Days Ago #6
Serbian

Default fuck the US military, the entire US military needs to be wiped out

03:17 GMT
US helped Israel to take down ‘nearly all’ Iranian drones and missiles – Biden

President Joe Biden has praised the US military and American servicemembers for helping the IDF to deflect what he called an “unprecedented air attack against military facilities in Israel."

”At my direction, to support the defense of Israel, the US military moved aircraft and ballistic missile defense destroyers to the region over the course of the past week. Thanks to these deployments and the extraordinary skill of our servicemembers, we helped Israel take down nearly all of the incoming drones and missiles,” Biden said in a statement published by the White House.

Old 2 Days Ago #7
bedford

Any info about Israeli casualties? Or was the damage just to buildings?

Old 2 Days Ago #8
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Twatter is full of American christian scum all standing with kikes and demanding that America wipe Iran and Russia off the map.
Let the Christards join the army and go sit in trenches on the Iranian border.

Old 2 Days Ago #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
03:17 GMT
US helped Israel to take down ‘nearly all’ Iranian drones and missiles – Biden

President Joe Biden has praised the US military and American servicemembers for helping the IDF to deflect what he called an “unprecedented air attack against military facilities in Israel."

”At my direction, to support the defense of Israel, the US military moved aircraft and ballistic missile defense destroyers to the region over the course of the past week. Thanks to these deployments and the extraordinary skill of our servicemembers, we helped Israel take down nearly all of the incoming drones and missiles,” Biden said in a statement published by the White House.
Maybe one of these days soon the Yemenis will hit a 'murrcan or Brit ZOG tub and send it to the bottom.

They almost did with the USS Cole in 2000:

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 2 Days Ago #10
Ray Allan

From Tehran to Toronto to al-Quds, people hail Iran's retaliation against Israel

Quote:
People have taken to the streets throughout various cities across the world, celebrating Iran's decisive retaliation against the Israeli regime's recent terrorist attack on the Islamic Republic's mission in the Syrian capital Damascus.

On Saturday, Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) launched 'extensive' retaliatory missile and drone strikes against the occupied territories in response to the April 1 attack.

The Israeli attack had resulted in the martyrdom of Brigadier General Mohammed Reza Zahedi, a commander of the IRGC's Quds Force, his deputy General Mohammed Hadi Hajj Rahimi, and five of his accompanying officers.

Shortly after the retaliation, Iranians took to the streets of Palestine Square and in front of the University of Tehran in the capital, waving national flags and chanting slogans in support of the Corps.
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/0...l-Quds-Toronto

Old 2 Days Ago #11
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
From Tehran to Toronto to al-Quds, people hail Iran's retaliation against Israel

Quote:
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses:
www.presstv.co.uk
Thanks Ray, I haven't seen Press TV for YEARS!

Old 2 Days Ago #12
Serbian

Default American pigs love paying to keep Jews safe

Intel Slava Z
🇮🇱🇮🇷 Yedioth Ahronoth: The cost of aerial interceptions in the skies of Israel last night exceeded one billion dollars

Old 1 Day Ago #13
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
All Im heard is one girl was injured at an army base.

Old 1 Day Ago #14
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

How will Israel respond to Iran's retaliation? Will the US military get involved if it escalates into a wider war, despite Biden saying the US won't get involved? Only one man knows the answer to that question, and he's a psychopath desperately clinging onto power, with possible jailtime facing him for corruption. It doesn't look promising for peace in the region, or the world.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old 1 Day Ago #15
bedford

Biden wants Congress to approve another aid package for Israel and Ukraine totalling 95 billion dollars. As if we haven't already spent way too much on these Jew leach countries.
That is a crime in itself. I think of all the homeless and working class white people in America who are ignored by our government while the Jews steal more of our tax money.

Old 1 Day Ago #16
Dawn Cannon

With its aerial attack, Iran could break Israel’s isolation and reframe the Gaza war

The attacks overnight Saturday-Sunday only managed to harm one Israeli, a 7-year-old Muslim girl.

“It’s kind of pathetic,” said Danielle Pletka, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington, DC. “This is not the outcome they were hoping for.”

Even among Israel’s closest allies, pressure had been growing to end the war in the Gaza Strip. The focus since October 7 had shifted to suffering Gazan civilians, with the world losing sight of the need to decisively defeat Hamas on the battlefield.

With its missile and drone attack on Israel, Iran succeeded in rallying the US and top European powers to Israel’s side. Not only did the US, the UK, and France express their unequivocal support for Israel; they actively took part in its defense, using a network of satellite, planes, and radars on the ground and at sea.

And instead of the UN Security Council discussing the need for a ceasefire in Gaza, it will be debating the Iranian threat and Israel’s right to self-defense on Sunday, with three permanent members sure to band together to condemn Tehran and Moscow.

While Israel struggles to locate and target Hamas leaders in Gaza, it has shown a striking ability and willingness to take out Iranian officials in Syria.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/with-i...-the-gaza-war/

How many times have you asked yourself the above bolded question? They have only recently even started naming HAMAS leaders.

HAMAS is bullshit.

Poor Iran, dragged into this.

Old 1 Day Ago #17
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
This is a good summation:

The Western media is doing very good damage control, because Iran hit and destroyed its intended target. I heard(from a less than reputable source) that 44 IDF or Mossad agents were killed. All those drones were just a distraction.

Old 1 Day Ago #18
Ray Allan

Iran was definitely sending a message. If they bombarded the Shitraelis like this for several days straight, the little kike criminal regime will not survive unless 'murrca starts directly attacking Iran. Washington's bitch pack of sorry-ass green niggers will most certainly not get off with no losses if they try that.

Old 1 Day Ago #19
Serbian

jewsign

Intel Slava Z
🇺🇦🇮🇱🇮🇷 Zelensky condemned Iran's attack on Israel.

“Ukraine condemns Iran’s attack against Israel using Shahed drones and missiles. We in Ukraine know very well the horror of similar attacks from Russia, using the same Shahed drones and Russian missiles, the same tactics of massive air strikes. Every effort must be made to prevent further escalation in the Middle East. Iran’s actions threaten the entire region and the world, just as Russia’s actions pose a risk of expanding the war,” Zelensky wrote on the social network X and called on the US Congress to unblock support for Ukraine and Israel.

Old 1 Day Ago #20
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
🇮🇱🇮🇷 Ben Gvir: We must not follow a policy of containment in order to create deterrence in the Middle East. Rather, we must respond madly

Thread