Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2005 #101
Sean Martin

I like R-Mac’s better “shoot, shovel & shut up”.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
Rather than keep that liberal idiot happy, then: shoot, scoot, and don't yap.
Tell it to the judge. If I am ever on the jury and you are tried for something like that I would vote innocent, however 99% of the jurors you will face wouldn’t .
Quote:
That is almost what I said. But it isn't quite what I said. He's a threat at 20 feet, but he's not yet acting like a threat.

No, actually. If you turn your back on an enemy, you worsen your position. And 20 feet isn't nearly enough to ensure a getaway by running. A prosecutor who makes this argument is either playing your jury for gullible fools, or he's giving a jury of anti-white muds a figleaf with which to hide the nakedly political motive for their inevitable, preconceived "guilty" verdict.
Actually they were using 110 round AK drums. So actually a thousand rounds would be 5 of them each. The guys went out in their car and got more weapons, not to mention there were there for 45 minutes or more. I don’t think the people you and Hoax are talking about are the same ones. I have seen the movie about these guys, the documentary and the news programs and never once did I see a sniper mentioned.

But perhaps you should tell us why they failed? I didn’t dream up why they failed and anyone can watch the same news programs I did and draw their own conclusions.
Quote:
You fantasized about the nature of bank robbers whom you have never met. You dreamed up why they failed to kill anyone despite firing thousands of rounds.

Were the rounds numbered in the thousands, or [i]did you dream that up too? Who did the counting? Where did you find the total published? Let's see: two bank robbers, thousands of rounds...hm. That's at least fifty mags for each of them, isn't it?
Well thanks, I have read yours as well and your website. I must strike your interest or you would have said I rarely read your posts.
Quote:
Sean, I've read lots of your posts here,.

Old December 8th, 2005 #102
New Order

The AK-47 uses a 75-round drum magazine, not 110 round.
The North Hollywood bank robbers, one shot himself in the head at almost the same time as a police officer shot him in the head from behind. The 2nd bankrobber was shot by police and left to bleed to death on the ground, for which his widow sued the LAPD.

Having seen demonstrations by law enforcement and military and licensed civilians using full auto it is not easy especially when dealing with rifle, not pistol calibers. E.g. the FN/FAL in full auto, in 7.62mm NATO is probably better at scaring people than in hitting them in a defensive situation.

Old December 8th, 2005 #103
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin

Tell it to the judge. If I am ever on the jury and you are tried for something like that I would vote innocent, however 99% of the jurors you will face wouldn’t .

The guys went out in their car and got more weapons, not to mention there were there for 45 minutes or more. I don’t think the people you and Hoax are talking about are the same ones. I have seen the movie about these guys, the documentary and the news programs and never once did I see a sniper mentioned.
Sure, 99% of the jurors in NYC maybe. You think the same would hold true in a small to medium-sized Southern or Mid-Western town?

btw -- we're talking about the same guys, Doc. Just how many armor-covered bank robbers have you heard about shooting it out with the cops as they casually stroll down the street picking their noses?

Old December 8th, 2005 #104
Sean Martin

2, one group drove a black van and the other group drove a white car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
btw -- we're talking about the same guys, Doc. Just how many armor-covered bank robbers have you heard about shooting it out with the cops as they casually stroll down the street picking their noses?

Thread