Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2009 #41
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

C'mon Varg and Signal.

Both you guys are cool as hell in my book, because over the years, you have both proven yourselves (at least to me) to be stand-up White men by your positive, verifiable actions.

It's the Internet. Shit can get real twisted real fast.

Just let it die, Brothers.

We have all kinds of people who are trying to block us at every turn.

It's much better when two sincere White men can work it out, or at least leave it alone.

We need every non-clown we can get.

Christ, I'm starting to sound like Dr. Phil.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; March 14th, 2009 at 06:06 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #42
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Richard H. is a cop. He is trying to infiltrate. I knew it the first second I saw his first posts.

Old March 14th, 2009 #43
OTPTT
Banned

Richard H. also had a knack for lying. Many will remember when he said he checked into a hospital MEDICAL UNIT for narcotic detoxification and became violently combative with the staff. All the while posting on the forums and telling us all about it.

Since I've worked both alcohol and drug rehab units as well as medical surgical units I know for a fact he was lying. Patients are not put on medical units for narcotic detoxification since they aren't equipped to handle addicts. Secondly, the moment a patient would become violent with staff on a medical unit he would have shipped to a psych or alcohol and drug unit within the hour. Thirdly, he wouldn't have been allowed a computer during detoxification.

My theory is that he was fishing for information regarding possible drug use of the posters here. As far as the indian ancestry incident is concerned Richard H. admitted in a pm to WNS that he was part indian. I have a screen shot of that pm somewhere.

Last edited by OTPTT; March 14th, 2009 at 07:46 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #44
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Remind me never to give you fuckers any gasoline when there is a smouldering fire anywhere in the vicinity.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; March 14th, 2009 at 08:05 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #45
George Witzgall

fuck!! all this time I thought geoff was this hot young dude w/amazing body he was an old ugly disabled man (shudder). I feel so used.

you need to ban this dude varg.

Old March 15th, 2009 #46
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
LOL @ you wishing yourself good luck in the tags. You're so lame you're funny.
For the record, I added "good luck" and "make that nigger bleed". I tagged first and was planning to come back and add a post later, but never got around to it. Oh well.

Old March 15th, 2009 #47
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Richard H. also had a knack for lying. Many will remember when he said he checked into a hospital MEDICAL UNIT for narcotic detoxification and became violently combative with the staff. All the while posting on the forums and telling us all about it.

Since I've worked both alcohol and drug rehab units as well as medical surgical units I know for a fact he was lying. Patients are not put on medical units for narcotic detoxification since they aren't equipped to handle addicts. Secondly, the moment a patient would become violent with staff on a medical unit he would have shipped to a psych or alcohol and drug unit within the hour. Thirdly, he wouldn't have been allowed a computer during detoxification.

My theory is that he was fishing for information regarding possible drug use of the posters here. As far as the indian ancestry incident is concerned Richard H. admitted in a pm to WNS that he was part indian. I have a screen shot of that pm somewhere.
Like I said Richard H is a cop. Always trying to bait people into talking about their GUNS, drugs and I even remember him posting a request for pictures from forum members.

Old March 15th, 2009 #48
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Like I said Richard H is a cop. Always trying to bait people into talking about their GUNS, drugs and I even remember him posting a request for pictures from forum members.
Yeah Richard H was kinda of flaky. Didn't he at one time accuse the owner of this board of working for the SPLC and being an unemployed bum?

Oh wait, never mind......that was your buddies.

"Mark Faust", identifying cops, trolls and posers for us......priceless.

Old March 16th, 2009 #49
Nick Succorso

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff.kelch View Post
MMA match for me tomorrow night. I will fight at a nigger at 206 lbs. He's in at 185. I'll stomp him.
How did the match go Geoff?

Geoff...?

Geoff you there?

Old March 18th, 2009 #50
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
How did the match go Geoff?

Geoff...?

Geoff you there?
Hope that we don't need to say R.I.P.