Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2019 #1
John Roman

Default What's up with white women these days?

First off, let me say that I notice there are substantially more WN men than WN women. Obviously the latter exist, but not as many as the former. That is a problem.
Now - as I see it, a great deal of our women have lost their god damn minds. Maybe it's Jew brainwashing through the mainstream media, who knows, but I have noticed more and more white women are willingly giving themselves up to minorities. It usually starts out with a white female "experimenting" with interracial sex, and slowly but surely she begins to give up everything about her identity. She starts picking up the butchered slang, the slutty clothes, the ghetto attitude. She starts hanging around in wartorn ghetto slums, thinking she is "one of them", but she's not. She's too stupid to realize that these niggers only want her around because she's a piece of easy meat, and they take pride in dominating some white man's daughter. But she sticks around, and it gets to the point where if a decent, respectable, hard-working, honest-living white man tries to court her, she'll give a condescending response like "who do you think you are, white boy?" SHE LITERALLY THINKS SHE'S NOT WHITE. If you think I'm exaggerating this, I'm not. I've seen it in real life. She renounces her gift of being born into the white race, and trades it for some cheap, substanceless flings with apes who don't give a shit about her. Then she starts to get beaten and raped and left with children to care for on her own, and wonders where things went wrong.
I'm afraid our women (at least in America, anyway) are led astray and I'm afraid it might be getting too late. I'm sorry if this comes off as a rant, but I had to vent it somewhere. I can't just sit back and watch our women destroy themselves.
So I'll ask again - what's up with white women these days?

Old April 30th, 2019 #2
liza.m

I agree 100%... where does it end? WN women have to change their tactics and approach to the crisis and change recruitment efforts. Sometimes I think it's a turn on for these women to be the exception/shock value, for whatever reason I won't ever understand. WN women have the most important role to carry on our bloodlines. We have to do everything to protect and preserve what we have left, and we are at the forefront of that. Maybe shedding more light on statistical violence [Kate Steinle for example] among minorities would help? I'm really at a loss.

Old April 30th, 2019 #3
ZEK S 854

Default Many Whites Have Become Propagandized Lemmings.

Hello John! Many, but of course, not all White women, and many nominally White men have become precisely what the anti-White system wants them to be: a deracinated drone, devoid of a sound and progressive racial and cultural identity and a traditional sense of racial pride and self-worth. White race-traitors are the logical consequence of the metastasis of the jewish agenda against the Western World; a war conducted in books, on television, in Hollywood films, in newspapers and in the "education system" of all Western nations. You must read "White Power" by George Lincoln Rockwell.

Old April 30th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

I will remember that when I yet again see a white boy hand in hand with an oriental, and more recently a slurpee.

Old April 30th, 2019 #5
John Roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I will remember that when I yet again see a white boy hand in hand with an oriental, and more recently a slurpee.
I know, that's a problem too that's just as bad. I was just speaking on what I see in my immediate area. Aren't too many race-mixing white men here.

Old May 1st, 2019 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Since White Nationalism is a political movement, and politics is mostly a male endeavor, it isn't necessary for women to be explicitly WN. It is only necessary for men to be explicitly WN, because, when they marry, their wives will take on their views and become implicitly WN.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old May 1st, 2019 #7
Billy Johnson

Honestly, I see White men miscegenate far more than White women, especially in Europe.

Old May 1st, 2019 #8
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Roman View Post
I know, that's a problem too that's just as bad. I was just speaking on what I see in my immediate area. Aren't too many race-mixing white men here.
Where do you live?

Old May 1st, 2019 #9
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

We never should have given them the right to vote. Women have been brainwashed by the hooknoses to hate men, much like jewish princesses hate their men.

They have been baited by the promise of preferential treatment given to niggers and other muds, with affirmative action.

This has driven a wedge between men and women. Sabotaged men and womens relationships, and roles. This is why we lost our women to these scumbags. Women should be smarter then that, but apparently not.

Affirmative action was used against us as a ploy to unite every other group to be against the White Man.

This was the most disscriminatory piece of legislation ever passed in this country, and who passed it? The hooknose run democratic party to. This united our women against us.

I'm sure we all know who the real victims are, and it isn't women, jews, or non-whites, it is us.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 1st, 2019 #10
John Roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Where do you live?
The heart of the CSA, baby. 30 minutes south of RVA. Of course, we were once the capital of the white master race's dream kingdom. Now? A city that struggles on local NBC News facebook page posts about whether or not the statues come down. It's a damn shame, really.

Old May 2nd, 2019 #11
jaekel

I know what you mean.
They turn into skanks and practice beastiality with pavement apes.

Old May 2nd, 2019 #12
Longbaugh

Fuck...

I have to give jaekel a thumb up.

What is the world coming to?

Old May 3rd, 2019 #13
Colonel Todd

If one were to visit every state in the USA one would find there are more states with women mixing than men. This is due to women mixing primarily with blacks. The more heavily populated states such as California which have large Asian populations is where you will find more men mixing with non-white women.

Trying to be as objective as possible, my guess is that about 60% of the race mixers are women versus 40% of them being men. The marriage data does not adequately reflect the large number of women cohabitating with blacks.

Given the historical failure of black men to take care of black women and children, it is simply ludicrous that any non-black women should logically have any interest in black men. Black women complain that black women and children live in areas akin to war zones due to the failures of black men. White men have done more to help black women and children than black men have done through all the benefits of Western Civilization. Hell, it was even white men who forcefully engaged the slave trade in Africa in an effort to stop it there.

The idea that there would be diapers with photos of mixed infants on the packages or that there would be commercials or TV programs or films with these couples is as insane and idiotic as transgenderism. There is simply no valid ethical or moral reason for this phenomena. It is the result of rampant hedonism based on ignorance, stupidity, lust, and the lack of proper respect for the ideals and standards of behaviors in honor and decency.

The reason this race-mixing is happening is due to white men permitting it to happen. The reason we have a lot of other problems is also due to the failure of white men to act. Shame (including shame towards one family) and being held responsible for one's behavior are now largely absent. They have been replaced with tolerance and hedonism. White men are simply too wrapped-up in their own selfishness to care about what is happening.

Old May 3rd, 2019 #14
Breanna
Eternal Glory

I'm absolutely furious these past few days with a different but related issue. I am from a 99% white place, there are no niggers here, and you don't see much of race mixing BUT, especially in the city and ESPECIALLY amongst UNIVERSITY STUDENTS you get these terrible, absolutely HORRID "child free" young women who say that they HATE babies and HATE children and never want to have them. They say that people should not be reproducing because of the environment and all that stupidity (yes, like saving the environment is worth destroying your bloodline.. really what use is the environment if your descendants won't be around to enjoy it? I am all for conserving resources and nature's beauty but if my people go extinct I don't care if the earth goes up in flames and gets destroyed to be quite honest!!!) My people WON'T BREED women are having 0 or 1 child. I know that the child free cannot be reasoned with but I try to talk to the women with only 1 child and they won't have more, they just won't. They think their one child needs all their resources and they can't be reasoned with. Having an army of siblings to be your allies in adulthood is so much more valuable than having a monopoly on your parents resources when you're young to have more toys, more extracurricular classes, fancier clothing, whatever. Each one of them thinks that THEIR particular childbirth experience was so horrible, so much worse and more painful than any other, that they just cannot fathom going through that again. We did not get any birth control here until the 1970s and our grandparents were all having 7, 8, 9, even 10 children. Then as soon as it was introduced people started having only 1 child each. And now so many of them want no children at all. They want a life of useless hedonism, less responsibility so they can party and rove around the world, and more money for consumerism.

Then I go on this site called "Red Pill Women" thinking that "Red Pill" means this alt-right Chateau Heartiste-style stuff about sane views of race and male/female roles/relations, thinking that here is a woman-centered community for it, then read them all saying that they hate children, hate babies, are "child free" (notice they always say child FREE instead of the traditional term child LESS), believe in abortion, there was even one on there by a Russian girl saying that she hasn't race mixed yet but wants to even though her parents would be angry at her and all the comments were saying things like YOU GO GIRL! There was even a male-to-female tranny on there, totally accepted with open arms lol.

I am absolutely furious at everyone and everything modern, modern women and the modern men that are enabling them, everyone is so bloody weak and they won't just get their act together and behave like normal people, like what normal people in the past always behaved. Get your act together you bloody retards, our people were great and you're throwing it all in the trash with your weakness.

We live in an anti-baby, anti-child culture and so many people absolutely HATE the most innocent, most valuable treasure that anyone can ever have, ten thousand times more valuable than whatever stupid crap these retarded women want to buy! This is infuriating. For those of us who do have children, how are our children supposed to get by in the future when they aren't even amongst their own kind? How are us parents now in our 20s and 30s supposed to support our own children, our own elderly, and the elderly child-free all at once? These child free don't want to put in the work of raising the next generation but they want other people's children to pay their pensions and take care of them when they're old. And if our children won't they will import foreigners to do it instead. Really childless women are useless eaters that contribute nothing to society and should not be given any support at all once they reach the age that they are no longer able to work and support themselves.

Then those that do have children destroy their marriage on a whim with their stupid divorces because they're not happy. I want nothing to do with such losers and I do not want my children being raised around divorced people normalizing weak and broken families. I am so bloody furious at all these weak people that represent our race. Get your damn act together and act proper for gods sake. Our ancestors were strong men, and good ladies, shame on you.

Then those women who shove their innocent little babies in daycare because they are "bored" being at home and need a "career" to feel "fulfilled." Being a mother is not only a career but it is the most important career. Leave it to stupid women to reject the most important job in the world, thinking it degrading and unimportant, so they can waste their lives on trivial things instead. Not only is being a mother the most important career, and being able to create and nurture new life an incredible, extraordinary ability, but the career of 'mother' is the career that all other careers exist for, serve, revolve around! If there were no mothers there would be no new life, if we had no children there would be no reason to do any of the other careers at all. There is no more important job than creating and nurturing well-raised children for the future!

I don't know how to get through to the young women that are destroying themselves. Look at the latest article on the Daily Stormer about the breastfeeding. Modern women are disgusted by feeding children naturally and they are disgusted by their own breasts. They are just silly second-rate men and aren't even women at all. How does feminism do anything for women at all? It has just made millions of women hate their own femininity. Feminism has convinced millions of women that femininity is inferior to masculinity, that women should reject the feminine role for the masculine one, how does that lift up women? Now instead of being respected wives and mothers they are used for sex by piggish men. So many are just used for sex and tossed aside. Even those who are live-in girlfriends of some guy are not being given a marriage and children, essentially used by those men as a long-term strategy for nearby, easy sex. "What are you getting out of this?" I want to ask them.

Why did they want to join the workforce en masse? The biggest scam ever! Now wages have been practically halved with the expansion of the workforce so that both spouses need to work to achieve the same standard of living that used to be able to be provided by the man alone a few decades ago.

Yes it's degrading to stay at home and cook good food for your darling children, who love you unconditionally, and your adoring husband who works hard to provide for you. While doing the miraculous, amazing feat of growing a new person inside of your body. But it is liberating and freeing to be on a cocktail of hormonal drugs that prevent your body from operating as it should, while doing some stupid work in an office marketing some unhealthy processed factory rubbish food to convince people that they need it, being judged and looked down on by your boss unless you perform to a certain standard, having your ability to earn a living threatened unless you can out-compete the other people you're supposed to be working with, and then going home to some stupid pet that pretends it loves you so that you'll feed it, and spending your spare time being used for sex by men of various races so that you'll feel desirable and try to get some semblance of human connection. Save up your stupid money so you can try out doing the same rubbish in a different country. This was the sacred religion worth destroying our culture for? Bloody retards make me so furious because they make it all the harder for traditional people to get by in this life. I know that they snub their noses at me and women like me, I get so sick of pretending to be nice, so they can all go to hell for all I care. They are after being so mean and cruel to that nice lady from "Wife with a Purpose" who is a friendly Christian and isn't even a hardcore WN. Look at them! They hate us.

Last edited by Breanna; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:43 AM.

Old May 13th, 2019 #15
jaekel

This is a multi-faceted approach our enemies have taken.

1. Media
2. Education
3. Lawmakers

Control these three things
and the children grow into the system
to shape the future.
That is precisely the cause of this destructiveness today. Cultural Marxism.
Race MUST be the primary force in ALL our decision making. Children must be instilled with White pride.
Punitive laws coupled with misguided altruism for niggers have effectively discouraged anything pro White.
We must have White solidarity.

Old May 13th, 2019 #16
schultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
We never should have given them the right to vote. Women have been brainwashed by the hooknoses to hate men, much like jewish princesses hate their men.

They have been baited by the promise of preferential treatment given to niggers and other muds, with affirmative action.

This has driven a wedge between men and women. Sabotaged men and womens relationships, and roles. This is why we lost our women to these scumbags. Women should be smarter then that, but apparently not.

Affirmative action was used against us as a ploy to unite every other group to be against the White Man.

This was the most disscriminatory piece of legislation ever passed in this country, and who passed it? The hooknose run democratic party to. This united our women against us.

I'm sure we all know who the real victims are, and it isn't women, jews, or non-whites, it is us.
what difference does that make when no one's vote actually counts and all elections are staged

Old May 13th, 2019 #17
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down white women

White women are fucking crazy, they always have been and have always blamed it on white men.

All this is just another phase of their destructive, millenniums long rampage against everything we white men have wrestled from nature through our sweat and blood now aided by the jew and his minions. If it wasn't for white women's sympathy the jew and nigger never would have gotten very far in their insurgency against us.

Our women are the enablers and protectors of our enemies.

Our women already kill white infants in the womb or purposely never give birth to white children pursuing a degenerate 'lifestyle' the jew has convinced them that they 'deserve' during their child bearing years, tell me what depravity are they not capable of?

PS. I don't 'hate' women, just understand what's up with them.

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 13th, 2019 at 06:23 AM. Reason: added PS

Old May 13th, 2019 #18
jaekel

[QUOTE=schultz;2274844]what difference does that make when no one's vote actually counts and all elections are staged[/QUOTE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	crying baby.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	10347  

Old May 13th, 2019 #19
schultz

[quote=jaekel;2274854]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schultz View Post
what difference does that make when no one's vote actually counts and all elections are staged[/QUOTE
Your point is what?

Old May 13th, 2019 #20
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
If it wasn't for white women's sympathy the jew and nigger never would have gotten very far in their insurgency against us.

Our women are the enablers and protectors of our enemies.

Our women already kill white infants in the womb or purposely never give birth to white children pursuing a degenerate 'lifestyle' the jew has convinced them that they 'deserve' during their child bearing years, tell me what depravity are they not capable of?
I agree and wish it wasn't so the worst about the child free women is they think its ok to hate children but not ok to hate nonwhites or hate women but children are also an identifiable group why is it ok to hate them. Why is it evil to hate some groups but ok to say you hate children?

The stupidity and ungratefulness of my fellow white women makes me bloody furious some days our men did not keep us at home to oppress us they kept us at home to PROTECT us from having to do hard labour! They were not keeping us down, they were FREEING US from having to earn the living so that we could focus all our energies and time on the important tasks of raising up children! That is the way I see it anyways our white men were building a society for us and our children so that we could all live together in harmony as happy families. It is embarrassing that women would revolt against this system and want to take on more burdens that only distracted from our responsibilities in the home. To sustain a society there is work to do inside and outside the home. It only makes sense that the physically weaker being, the woman, would do the inside work that is easier. The sex that bears children, nurses them, and looks after them in their youth is best suited to do the less harsh work inside the home where it is safe and comfortable for little children. That the man who is stronger and more able to handle strain and physically difficult things, who doesn't have to go through pregnancy and take more rest, would be better suited to do the harder work outside the home in the greater world. How on earth this is oppression or something to rebel about is beyond me and it is shameful and downright embarrassing that our white women would rebel against this system for no reason, for petty reasons, so that they could feel more important somehow, and bring suffering upon all us normal people. Men freed us from having to earn the living so that we could focus on raising our children we should have been thanking them for it not fighting against them!!!

Well I love our white men and hope with all hope that somehow you will beat all odds and win. If I believed in god I'd pray ever day that our white men might please win and ensure a future for our white children who are the most precious treasures in the world.

Last edited by Breanna; May 13th, 2019 at 03:57 PM.

Thread