Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2021 #1
Lutador Branco

Default American activist telling the truth about Brazil

Everything this great American Comrade says is true.

The only point I don't agree with is about the separatist movement, because I argue that pure European Brazilians should own the entire country, and the creation of small separatist countries is a Left project to better dominate them.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5cgP25D5zxMj/

Old September 11th, 2021 #2
Crowe

Whites keeping the entirety of Brazil is no more realistic than Whites keeping the entirety of the USA, should Balkanization occur. There's really dark areas, or parts of the country that simply aren't worth the effort and manpower to retake.

Lines and borders are never absolute, and can change on a whim. Whoever has the guns makes the rules whether that's us, or (((them))). Maybe, forget about was, and look at what it could be. Official lines and borders currently have no relevance to the potential future. What's "ours" is only what we have the ability to take, and hold. When it comes to territory and borders, only the threat of physical annihilation draws those lines.

Another way to look at it is, unless Whites in Brazil are in a position of strength enough to keep current borders that define Brazil "theirs" by threats of physical annihilation, they'd naturally have to scale that back and take a cut that they could hold, and possibly expand as is needed, or when resources and manpower grow enough to make holding more territory viable.

Israel doesn't care about official borders. It's case and point that what's official borders drawn on a map mean nothing.

Crimea is now Russian, even though ZOG says it's Ukrainian. What ZOG thinks is irrelevant, because Russia holds it by threat of physical annihilation.

Last edited by Crowe; September 11th, 2021 at 11:09 PM.

Old September 12th, 2021 #3
Lutador Branco

Yes, Comrade Crowe, there are dark regions in Brazil and I imagine also in the United States, and in these specific places the non-white disease is serious. There is a dominance of them in these areas and also certain neighborhoods in the cities.

On the other hand, in Brazil, there are regions such as the South and Southeast, and parts of the North/Mato-Grosso and Midwest where the pure European Brazilian is the majority.

Until I was 10 years old, the Brazilian world I lived in, in the family, at school, in the neighborhood and family friends, was White.

Then, with the shift to one of the dark regions, I saw the non-white disease up close.

Without any doubt, the threat of physical annihilation will be a decisive factor for projects that nationalists have, and Putin's Russia is a great inspiration.

But it is obvious that conservatives like Trump and Bolsonaro are not the strong white nationalists our countries need.

For now, yes, as you said, it's "ours" only what we have the ability to grab and hold.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; September 12th, 2021 at 12:58 AM.

Old September 12th, 2021 #4
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Whites keeping the entirety of Brazil is no more realistic than Whites keeping the entirety of the USA, should Balkanization occur. There's really dark areas, or parts of the country that simply aren't worth the effort and manpower to retake.

Another way to look at it is, unless Whites in Brazil are in a position of strength enough to keep current borders that define Brazil "theirs" by threats of physical annihilation, they'd naturally have to scale that back and take a cut that they could hold, and possibly expand as is needed, or when resources and manpower grow enough to make holding more territory viable.
Condensed, it makes good sense what you posted.
I've been thinking the same thing. Balkanization is more realistic than taking back the entire country at once. The enemy doesn't have the entire country's support and they know it. If we can hold some areas and expand, as you've said, that is a realistic goal.

Thread