VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2009 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Ten of Bill White's 17-page statement]

out of Urbanski's hands.

On October 22, 2008, I was drug out of my room half dead and propped into a witness box in Urbanski's kangaroo court. Papers I had no chance to read were shoved in front of me and it was demanded I confess to writing them or doing things mentioned in them with little chance for me to read what I was accused of. After several hours, the Judge ended things, but, by then, it had become embarrasingly evident that this was not a hearing but an interrogation conducted on a man who had been tortured to the point of delirium, and whose testimony was incoherent gibberish.

I was denied bond.

MY IMPRISONMENT

After my show trial, I was allowed to shower and use a telephone, but it was a small break in what would become several months of brutalizing in the maximum security wing of a federal prison.

The week after my hearing, I was transferred to the Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, where I was placed in the AOX/death row segregation unit as a maximum security prisoner. Ten days later, I was transferred to a similar unit in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Chicago, Illinois.

I was transferred via ConAir, a fleet of old 727s that conduct daily twelve hour flights between prisons across the country. I had never been on a plane that crash landed before ConAir - as I was being taken from Oklahoma to Chicago the radio went out and the plane was forced down for several hours for repairs. Shackled and bound hand and foot, 250 or so prisoners these lengthy [indeciph.] with little facility or care - a modern equivalent of the old Soviet cattle car.

In Oklahoma I discovered I would not be permitted to contact my wife or lawyer. Letters I tried to write were delivered sometime in early 2009.

[end p10]

Old December 10th, 2009 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Eleven of Bill White's 17-page statement]

In Chicago, I was placed in an unheated cell for five days while winter raged outside at 20 and 30 degrees below. I was issued one ragged blanket and a torn uniform, and placed in a filthy, roach-infested room with a bed, a toilet and a small desk. It quickly grew so cold I thought I would die. I shook all hours of the day and night. I was not permitted a shower or hygiene during this period.

Throughout this period, since my arrest, I was told if I did not "confess" and cooperate with the government that this way of living would be my life until these conditions took my life from me. I was extremely saddened, at this time, for my wife and my daughter, who I knew depended strongly on me. I determined to stay strong for their sakes until I would be released.

After the first five days, heat was turned on in my cell and I was permitted a shower three times a week. My attorneys were permitted to visit me, but I was not permitted to see or speak to my wife or daughter. From my attorneys I learned that the Judge selected in my case, a Negro affirmative action hire named William Hibbler [sp?], had been "fixed" - in the Chicago way - and that we would have to find a way to remove him, which would be difficult. I also learned that one of my prosecutors, William Hogan, had been previously disbarred for bribing witnesses during a major gang trial with prostitutes and cocaine, but had regained his license after six months and been rehired.

In short, I was facing the dirtiest of Chicago's dirt.

With that in mind, we marched forward.

MY SECOND INDICTMENT

By mid-December, it was clear to the government I wasn't going to break. I'd been transferred, for two days, into a cell flooded with human excrement, and I'd been denied any contact with my family for two months. I'd been told I was a "terrorist" and threatened with enhancements that would have pushed my sentencing guideline to

[end p11]

Old December 10th, 2009 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Twelve of Bill White's 17-page statement]

life. Phil Anderson, a witness we wanted to call in this case, had been threatened by an FBI agent named Maureen Mazzola, and told if he did not "plea the Fifth" and refuse to testify in my defense, he'd be either indicted or physically harmed. (Later, Mazzola would falsify a report of the conversation, claiming Anderson had admitted to assisting me in "over 150" acts of violence against federal officials and informers; this statement was exposed as a fraud.) Several individuals I had known had been called before a Grand Jury and DJ, another one of my regional directors, had been terrified into cooperating with the FBI, after being served with a search warrant for his DNA. But, despite all this, I was neither plea bargaining nor cooperating.

So, the decision was made to indict me in Roanoke.

The Grand Jury investigation had found no evidence of a crime. Despite dozens of witnesses, illegal search warrants, and the review of tens of thousands of documents, no evidene of conspiracy, solicitation, or any criminal act had been received. Faced with this, the Department of Justice decided to drag out a number of cases the FBI and various US Attorney's Offices had determined were not criminal acts and throw them at me, in hopes I'd be convicted in Chicago and forced to plea here.

There was some logic to this. If I was convicted in Chicago of "terrorism", I could have my guidelines pushed to life. But since my charge only allowed ten years, by adding seven worthless charges, I could be sentenced to the maximum on any of which I was convicted, so that would allow the Court to approach the "life" guidelines. So there was some intimidation value.

And, in mid-December, the indictment I am now held on was issued, consisting entirely of half-investigated, politically motivated cases that had been passed on as much as two years earlier, the culmination of two years and $20 million dollars by Paige Fitzgerald, a special prosecutor from the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division, and her dedicated team of FBI "terrorism" investigators.

[end p12]

Old December 10th, 2009 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Thirteen of Bill White's 17-page statement]

CHICAGO'S COLLAPSE

On December 29, 2008, I was released from maximum security and sent into general population. I was also allowed to call, and then see, my wife and daughter. This began a "carrot" campaign by the government to compel me to plea.

Having brutalized me for two and a half months, general population was welcome. The pre-trial floor of the MCC-Chicago were not abusive, and were the most comfortable place of imprisonment I was housed. I could see the sun again, and had a bed with springs, not a slab of metal under it. I could purchase food - rice, soups, peppers, cheese - and coffee (!) - and could cook it in a microwave. There was space outside my room and 88 prisoners on my floor - 44 double rooms - to interact with, though I generally chose not to, as more than half the facility consisted of informants.

Life in population was neither brutal nor violent, though it was stressful. The staff and half the inmates constantly tried to persuade me to confess to one's "crimes" or involve me in more. Under federal law, an inmate who assists the US Attorney's Office in convicting another inmate receives approximately 1/3rd off of his sentence. Contrary to the belief of HT, who pled after his arrest that he should be released because he was a federal informer, most federal inmates are informers, at least outside the high-level US Penitentiary facilities. Informing is written into federal law.

I was often harassed by staff, but not brutalized, from that point forward. Twice, just before my increasingly rare court appearances, I was transferred to maximum security under "investigation" for fabulous reasons. For instance, I had begun the process of enrolling back in school to finish my degree. The fact I possessed science work on environmental chemistry was used to place me back into maximum security for "bomb making materials" during the six days my dismissal hearing was held -the accusation was withdrawn two days afterwards.

Much of my mail was mysteriously refused, I was often threatened by staff members, and was, several times, arbitrarily denied "privileges", like a pillow

[end p13]

Old December 11th, 2009 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Fourteen of Bill White's 17-page statement]

or clean clothes. But, the general trend of the government's efforts was to sweet talk me into the confession they'd failed to beat out of me.

In January 2009, I was approached with a plea offer of 30 months to the Chicago and Roanoke indictments - with immediate release to work for the FBI at sentencing, setting up other white activists and birthing [?] a "false-flag" "supremacist" organization under government auspices. (With 85% double credit for punitive conditions, and halfway house and home release, I would essentially be released at sentencing after serving six months, part of it double-credited, to a halfway house, from which the FBI would buy out my bed and place me on payroll). I refused.

In February, I tricked the government into disqualifying Hibbler [sp?]. After discussion with counsel, I learned I could only remove him if the government superseded me with more stuff on Hale. So, I spent two weeks on the phone with my wife doing nothing but discussing things I'd written about Lefkow, stressing how important they were as evidence. Prison security turned the tapes over to the FBI, they found the material in their files, and I was superseded February 4, 2009, in such a way that Hibbler was forced off my case.

From that point, legally, it was clear sailing. Judge Lynn Adelman - the only judge who had ever ruled in Hale's favor - was assigned to my case, and, on July 21st, 2009, my case was dismissed.

MY RETURN TO ROANOKE

After the dismissal of my case, the government asked that I be imprisoned as a "dangerous person" under an obscure federal law that allows a person acquitted of a federal crime to be imprisoned while the government appeals. This was denied July 24, 2009, and I was released and arrested on my Roanoke charges that day. The next week I was ordered transferred in custody to Virginia, and, during the next six weeks, I was slowly moved, jail to jail, across the country, through a brief "maximum

[end p14]

Old December 11th, 2009 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Fifteen of Bill White's 17-page statement]

security" stint in Oklahoma, to the Roanoke City Jail.

August 28, 2009, more than a month after my "release" I arrived in Roanoke, and hearings on my release began September 2, 2009. On September 10, 2009, Magistrate Judge Urbanski, an apology in his eyes, ordered me released on bond pending dismissal of my charges, saying it was so apparent I was innocent there was no sense in detaining me. The government appealed, and on September 18, 2009, Judge Turk affirmed the decision. I went home to my wife and little girl that evening.

I returned home to a disaster. In my absence, a shady lawyer had plundered my bankruptcy estate, and my poor wife, being inexperienced in business, had been robbed blind. I spent my five days getting things in enough order, there would still be something left.

And then I was ordered back to jail.

On September 23, 2009, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals stayed my release, and on October 23, 2009, stated that "the appearance of innocence" was not sufficient cause to grant bond to "dangerous persons" under the 1985 Bond Reform Act. And so I have sat in jail, awaiting the final dismissal of my case.

Since my return to Roanoke, DJ, my regional director turned informer, was arrested, despite his assistance to the FBI, but has been released on easy terms of bond, and has since made illegal proposals to C [?}, my wife, and several other witnesses and associates.

While in Chicago, I also heard of the arrests of the Mahon brothers and HT, both of whom were held in the same brutal conditions I experienced during my earlier [scanned paper is folded over too much of the remainder of this letter to read]

[end p15]

Old December 11th, 2009 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Sixteen of Bill White's 17-page statement]

[indeciph.] was not criminal; FBI Agent David Church testified I had nothing to do with threatening Leonard Pitts. Similar things are there for every count I'm charged with - I'm not at liberty to discuss them all.

I also know that MB, the informer, made and bragged on the internet about making, numerous phone calls imitating me and threatening various people. I'm indicted for at least one of these phone calls.

But, really, I'm now just in a waiting game. The government indicated Wednesday that they were not ready for trial, did not have their witnesses in order, and asked I be detained into next year while they tried to prepare. This request was refused, and with that request, their case has all but died.

So I wait until my next hearing, December 2nd, and pray for my release.

CONCLUSIONS AND LESSONS LEARNED

This has been only an outline of the dirty tricks I have faced during a three year campaign by the FBI and both political parties to frame me for a variety of crimes I did not commit, and to force me, against my will, into being another "white supremacist" "domestic terrorist".

What it reveals is the essential falsehood of modern notions of "white supremacy" and the means by which "domestic terrorism" has become a boogeyman - and a straw boogeyman - largely manufactured by the government to frighten the population into acceptance of our failing system.

I have never engaged in, encouraged, or participated in criminal acts of violence, or any criminal acts. I have, at times, engaged in philosophical reflection on violent acts that is outside the spectrum of belief permitted by modern democratic society. In response and retaliation for that, the proponents of modern democratic humanism attempted to frame me as a criminal, and, when I refused to become one, arrested me, slandered me, tortured me, and attempted

[end p16]

Old December 11th, 2009 #68
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Page Seventeen of Bill White's 17-page statement]

to brutalize me into "confessing" to crimes that never existed, except in their imagination.

In many ways, this is the "Goldsteinism" of George Orwell's 1984, and reveals to the extent our nation has become Sovietized, both under the black communist regime currently occupying Washington, and the neo-"conservative"/neo-Trotskyist administration of George W. Bush.

The tactics that were approved for use against foreign "terrorists", Arabs, Turks, and other South/Central Asian peoples fighting in defense of their countries against US and Zionist wars of aggression, are now being used to brutalize American citizens who have expressed a peaceful, if strong and confrontational, opposition to the collapse of America into Jewish Bolshevism.

So let my story be a warning to those who question the poverty, hunger, war and misery the modern political parties and the Judeo-"capitalist" system are bringing on our people. If you speak out effectively against this system, you will be arrested, you will be tortured, and every effort will be made to compel you to "confess", Soviet-style, to various crimes against the people.

And if it happens to the peaceful speaker, what more can be done to the man of action?

[end p 17]

END OF STATEMENT

Old December 11th, 2009 #69
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I posted Bill's statement here also.

I believe what Bill says about the treatment he got from JOG. Ninety nine percent of government workers who are in some kind of authority over us civilians will abuse their inflated power. Pigs are about the worse no matter what type of alphabets they have in front of their names.

This will be the biggest learning experience Bill will most likely have in his life on how truly corrupt the system is. They are the real terrorist.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 11th, 2009 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
I posted Bill's statement here also.

I believe what Bill says about the treatment he got from JOG. Ninety nine percent of government workers who are in some kind of authority over us civilians will abuse their inflated power. Pigs are about the worse no matter what type of alphabets they have in front of their names.

This will be the biggest learning experience Bill will most likely have in his life on how truly corrupt the system is. They are the real terrorist.
Thanks, McKinley. I urge everyone with a blog to repost these letters and statements. Do you understand that unless we White activists post the information, the only information the public has to go on comes from prosectors and communist media?

Old December 11th, 2009 #71
Rounder

(quote)

"But, really, I'm now just in a waiting game. The government indicated Wednesday that they were not ready for trial, did not have their witnesses in order, and asked I be detained into next year while they tried to prepare. This request was refused, and with that request, their case has all but died."

(unquote)

NOTE: I hope Bill hasn't become overconfident. I also hope the jury hears the details of the JOG's brutalizations against him. If in no other way, Bill should repeat what's in his above 17-page letter while he's on the witness stand.

Old December 11th, 2009 #72
Jack Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
NOTE: I hope Bill hasn't become overconfident. I also hope the jury hears the details of the JOG's brutalizations against him. If in no other way, Bill should repeat what's in his above 17-page letter while he's on the witness stand.
Hopefully not just the jury. If Bill co-wrote a book on his experiences with his lawyer using the government as front cover publicity "serial killer" "terrorist" "most dangerous man in America" then it would shift significant copies making money and also making a much wider segment of the American public aware of the situation in the US and what the law actually says.

Additionally a speedier summary pamphlet could be created outlining the major abuses in the case to drop post to every viable student studying law at a US university along the lines of the Bonhoeffer "First they came for the Communists" line (most amenable to the liberal sentiment) but in fact "first they came for the A-rab terrorists, then for the white supremacists."

Making people aware of how far the federal government allows the laws to be bent on the margins and of course very soon closer to them nearer home in the 'centre'. Thereby implicating them as future lawyers in the system and holding a mirror up regarding how those students are turning a blind eye in cases like this whilst getting outraged at false cases such as Mumia Abu-Jamal .

I am not based in the US but have watched the case with interest.

Old December 11th, 2009 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm going to testify today at 1:30 EST via videoconference.

Old December 11th, 2009 #74
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm going to testify today at 1:30 EST via videoconference.

You were subpoenaed?

Old December 11th, 2009 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You were subpoenaed?
Yes, I was. Last week. Due to medical conditions I am testifying via videoconference from here in town.

Old December 11th, 2009 #76
Alex Linder
Administrator

Back from testifying via videoconference. It was no more than 15 minutes, pro-forma questions verifying I own the forum and keep the records, Bill's user names, that kind of thing. White's lawyer Damico cross-examined. He basically asked whether admins/mods could go in and change posts, which of course they technically can. Nothing really in dispute as far as I could see.

Old December 11th, 2009 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

I should say also that the subpoena demanded I produce IPs for Bill's user names, which I did.

Old December 11th, 2009 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

If you have any questions, I will answer them if I can.

Old December 11th, 2009 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

[News from day two of trial, yesterday, 12/10/09, Thursday]

Victim tells jury she took Neo Nazi Bill White’s e-mail as “direct threat”

By Scott Leamon | WSLS10 Reporter
December 10, 2009

6:20 p.m.

Testimony wrapped up around 4:15 p.m. after the first alleged victim told her story to the jury.

The woman is a banking giant Citi Corporation employee from Kansas City, Kansas.

It was unclear from testimony how the government alleges White got the woman’s name, but he’s accused of sending her a threatening e-mail on March 22, 2007.

The woman told the jury she took an e-mail from White with links to newspaper articles on the brutal murders of a Chicago judge’s family in Chicago as a “direct threat” to her safety.

Prosecutors likened the e-mail to an “extortion” scheme, where White demanded the employee remove a disputed item from his credit report, and after the email, Citi removed it the very next day.

A local attorney Citi hired to deal with White’s credit score case here in Roanoke said on the stand Citi sent White a letter removing the item to avoid any further confrontation.

Testimony will continue tomorrow.

———-

1:09 p.m.

The departmental manager of Citi Group’s collection wing in Kansas City, Kansas told a federal jury this morning an e-mail from Roanoke Neo Nazi Bill White to one of her employees was “downright scary.“

Rachel Dixon said White had written one of her employees in March 2007 during a dispute about a line of credit.

The government is alleging White threatened the employee and extorted Citi Group using the email, which linked to a series of newspaper and other articles on the 2005 slayings of two family members of Chicago judge Joan Lefkow.

Dixon described the employee as “very emotional” after receiving White’s email and a voice message left on her home phone number.

A phone number, along with several addresses, White published on his former website, overthrow.com.

Dixon said the employee’s productivity fell significantly after the email.

A Citi internal investigator took the stand next, explaining to the jury how he investigated the email and turned his findings over to the Kansas City, Kansas branch office of the FBI.

The investigator said White called Citi’s Kansas City, Kansas location 46 times during a three hour period on March 21, 2007.

The investigator also told the jury he was familiar with the white supremacist movement after getting into a shoot-out with an avowed Neo Nazi while he was a cop in Wisconsin.

video thru link
http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/...l_white/67573/

Old December 11th, 2009 #80
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[News from day two of trial, yesterday, 12/10/09, Thursday]

Victim tells jury she took Neo Nazi Bill White’s e-mail as “direct threat”

By Scott Leamon | WSLS10 Reporter
December 10, 2009

6:20 p.m.

Testimony wrapped up around 4:15 p.m. after the first alleged victim told her story to the jury.

The woman is a banking giant Citi Corporation employee from Kansas City, Kansas.

It was unclear from testimony how the government alleges White got the woman’s name, but he’s accused of sending her a threatening e-mail on March 22, 2007.

The woman told the jury she took an e-mail from White with links to newspaper articles on the brutal murders of a Chicago judge’s family in Chicago as a “direct threat” to her safety.

Prosecutors likened the e-mail to an “extortion” scheme, where White demanded the employee remove a disputed item from his credit report, and after the email, Citi removed it the very next day.

A local attorney Citi hired to deal with White’s credit score case here in Roanoke said on the stand Citi sent White a letter removing the item to avoid any further confrontation.

Testimony will continue tomorrow.

———-

1:09 p.m.

The departmental manager of Citi Group’s collection wing in Kansas City, Kansas told a federal jury this morning an e-mail from Roanoke Neo Nazi Bill White to one of her employees was “downright scary.“

Rachel Dixon said White had written one of her employees in March 2007 during a dispute about a line of credit.

The government is alleging White threatened the employee and extorted Citi Group using the email, which linked to a series of newspaper and other articles on the 2005 slayings of two family members of Chicago judge Joan Lefkow.

Dixon described the employee as “very emotional” after receiving White’s email and a voice message left on her home phone number.

A phone number, along with several addresses, White published on his former website, overthrow.com.

Dixon said the employee’s productivity fell significantly after the email.

A Citi internal investigator took the stand next, explaining to the jury how he investigated the email and turned his findings over to the Kansas City, Kansas branch office of the FBI.

The investigator said White called Citi’s Kansas City, Kansas location 46 times during a three hour period on March 21, 2007.

The investigator also told the jury he was familiar with the white supremacist movement after getting into a shoot-out with an avowed Neo Nazi while he was a cop in Wisconsin.

video thru link
http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/...l_white/67573/
I wonder how much if any of the above is true? In general I wonder how much threatening White was doing, if any? It seems, and this could be wrong, that BW played chicken with the system. Did any of this serve White people in any way? Was it necessary? Or do we have to admit that White acted like an obsessive idiot?

Last edited by Bardamu; December 11th, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

Tags
bill white, white nationalist

Thread