Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2016 #61
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,484
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
I'm a liberal and a libertarian, and I'm against any kind of ideology who put ethic before individual freedom: socialism, religion, racialism, nationalism....I believe they're just the same bunch, stemming from the will of power and control of people who hold on them.

I'm not against love for oneself fatherland or heritage, but I see my fatherland as the framework of my freedom, and not as a metaphisical entity who can decide about the legitimacy of my marriage and offspring, so if I decide to marry a nigerian or a japanise woman I believe in the rightness of full citizenship for her and our offspring, it's very simple.
I'm a liberal and a libertarian too, except when it comes to religion/nationalism, obviously (I believe Jews should be able to keep their Jewish state, and so forth). No one can prevent you from loving and marrying a Nigerian or a Japanese woman, just like no one can prevent an Israeli Jew from marrying a Hindu, but it can be discouraged (non-Jews for example cannot get Israeli citizenship).

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
And it's how it will work in the future, either. Even the israely attempt to keep the jewishness of theirs nation giving the rights on marriage to the religious institution doesn't work, and it's under pressure from parts of israely society.
Hard to predict the future, but if the past few thousand years are any indication, I think the Jewish nation will be around a long time, and the Jewish state will play a key role in preserving and protecting "Jewishness".

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
here I just affirm two simple points:
1 no white genocide is happening
2 race-mixing is an individual choice that doesn't affect anyone

I know that, in your heart, you know I'm right.

Ciao!
You're not going anywhere, buddy. How do you know what I feel in my heart? I feel like you're being patronizing and manipulative! Look, we don't have to agree on everything, and just because we disagree doesn't mean we can't discuss the issues in a civilized manner. Hope you stick around.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 11th, 2016 at 05:50 PM.
 
Old April 11th, 2016 #62
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,606
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
Come on Dan

Are you serious? No population reduction? No millions of deads for smallpox, war and forced labour? Bartolomeo de Las casas was a paranoid? Wounded knee wa picnic site? The cuban indigenous population (no one left) emigrated en masse to Italy with Columbus to enjoy la dolce vita?
Do you really want to be the " MikeTysoncan'tfight" WN type?
The real question is, are you fucking serious? How can you say there was dramatic population reduction (while most of your peers would claim genocide) when there is more Indians now than ever before?

You want to give examples of smallpox and wounded knee and whatever else. Well, I could just as easily go and point out the thousands of whites that died as a result of diseases they caught in the jungles of Africa and the Americas. The thousands of whites that died in the Indian Wars, etc, etc. I guess by your logic the Indians genocided us.

I just love the contemptible, arrogant smugness you shitlibs manifest when talking about this crap as if whites were somehow responsible for some great evil. No, we did nothing wrong. We gave these savages a lifestyle they would never have been able to achieve on their own. That's nothing to feel guilty about.
 
Old April 12th, 2016 #63
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
The real question is, are you fucking serious? How can you say there was dramatic population reduction (while most of your peers would claim genocide) when there is more Indians now than ever before?

You want to give examples of smallpox and wounded knee and whatever else. Well, I could just as easily go and point out the thousands of whites that died as a result of diseases they caught in the jungles of Africa and the Americas. The thousands of whites that died in the Indian Wars, etc, etc. I guess by your logic the Indians genocided us.

I just love the contemptible, arrogant smugness you shitlibs manifest when talking about this crap as if whites were somehow responsible for some great evil. No, we did nothing wrong. We gave these savages a lifestyle they would never have been able to achieve on their own. That's nothing to feel guilty about.
Amerindians are more now for the simple reason that their population had five century to recover from the quasi-genocide of the conquest, you know it.

About guilt, I don't believe someone should feel guilty for his ancestors deeds and I don't see the european people as historically evil...they gave to the contemporary world freedom and democracy, two things you don't seem to value too much...

Have a nice day and try to think better before resorting to name-calling, cause it make you seem childish.
 
Old April 12th, 2016 #64
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
The real question is, are you fucking serious? How can you say there was dramatic population reduction (while most of your peers would claim genocide) when there is more Indians now than ever before?

You want to give examples of smallpox and wounded knee and whatever else. Well, I could just as easily go and point out the thousands of whites that died as a result of diseases they caught in the jungles of Africa and the Americas. The thousands of whites that died in the Indian Wars, etc, etc. I guess by your logic the Indians genocided us.

I just love the contemptible, arrogant smugness you shitlibs manifest when talking about this crap as if whites were somehow responsible for some great evil. No, we did nothing wrong. We gave these savages a lifestyle they would never have been able to achieve on their own. That's nothing to feel guilty about.
Amerindians are more now for the simple reason that their population had five century to recover from the quasi-genocide of the conquest, you know it.

About guilt, I don't believe someone should feel guilty for his ancestors deeds and I don't see the european people as historically evil...they gave to the contemporary world freedom and democracy, two things you don't seem to value too much...

Have a nice day and try to think better before resorting to name-calling, cause it make you seem childish.
 
Old April 12th, 2016 #65
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,484
George Witzgall
Default Aryanism

Roberto, there is something that connects all Aryans. It stretches back to our earliest ancestors, and marches us into the into the infinite. I call it our Race-Soul, or as I say in my sig, I understand and do not understand, and it is made manifest by our people, the Aryan Race.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old April 12th, 2016 #66
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

George

Aryan doesn't mean anything to me. It's just mithology. If you mean it as indoeuropean descent people, Europe was inhabited by caucasian but not indoeuropean people before the "aryan" arrived, and they get mixed. The only linguistic survivors of those people are the basque, but any single person in Europe has some genetic lineage to pre-indoeuropean caucasian. Linguistic and "racial" heritages are loosely related, so for example you have caucasian people like finns and magyars who speak languages absolutely non related with indoeuropean, and african-american or askenazy jews who speak a germanic language. Who's "aryan"? None of them. Not hungaryan, not finns, not Askenazy jews, not mexican,who speak a language derivated from the glorious indoeuropean Latin of ancient Rome. And italians or germans aren't more "aryans" than them. They just speak an indoeuropean language and look white, but are a mix of a lot people.
We know that somewhere in central Asia existed a first indo-european people, and maybe they call themselves aryan or something like that. (But we're nel t sure about this) . They divided in tribes and went to Europe, India, and Persia, mixing with indigenous people and learning from their civilization. Sumerian and Harappa indians weren't indoeuropean. So, even the history of this long time existinguished people, the "aryans" it's a proof for race-mixing and cultural hybridization...

Ciao ciao
 
Old April 12th, 2016 #67
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post



1 no white genocide is happening
2 race-mixing is an individual choice that doesn't affect anyone

I know that, in your heart, you know I'm right.
1 millions of non whites have invaded Europe claiming to be refugees. A person is only a refugee until they reach a safe destination, considering that they have all crossed several countries just to get into Europe and none were at war then they are invaders exactly like the spic scum invading America. Obviously you are ok with a group of complete strangers showing up at your front door and demanding to be housed, clothed, fed and and demanding money.
2 Race mixing affects the children in a huge way as far as any severe medical problems go. Try finding a compatible donor if your mixed race and need a bone marrow transplant.
 
Old April 12th, 2016 #68
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,606
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
Amerindians are more now for the simple reason that their population had five century to recover from the quasi-genocide of the conquest, you know it.
For one, the Indian Wars were 150 years ago, not 500 years ago. And colonialism never really ended. So, I don't what the hell you're talking about when you say 5 centuries ago.

What you refuse to address is the mass slaughter of whites and deaths of whites due to the same things you claim that we did to them. I know, it's only genocide when whites do it.

Quote:
About guilt, I don't believe someone should feel guilty for his ancestors deeds and I don't see the european people as historically evil...they gave to the contemporary world freedom and democracy, two things you don't seem to value too much...
I do value my freedom and democracy. It is you who doesn't. If we had a truly democratic process the proverbial 1% (read: Jews) would never have been able to open the borders or take away our freedom of association. Both of which were done away with due to Lyndon B Johnson's "Great Society."

Quote:
Have a nice day and try to think better before resorting to name-calling, cause it make you seem childish.
 
Old April 13th, 2016 #69
Man of the road
Senior Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 736
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
1 no white genocide is happening
2 race-mixing is an individual choice that doesn't affect anyone

I know that, in your heart, you know I'm right.

Ciao!
No you're not right, far from it. There is an expectation that every single White country become "diverse" and "cosmopolitan." Which are just code-words for less White people. Not allowing a unique people to preserve themselves, their culture, and way of life is an act of genocide.

Race mixing effects your genetic line forever and obliterates unique groups. That I would call affecting someone, many in fact. You say you're from Italy, do you like the hordes of Africans that have been invading your country recently? What positive thing do they offer you, the native Italian?
 
Old April 13th, 2016 #70
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,484
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
George

Aryan doesn't mean anything to me. It's just mithology. If you mean it as indoeuropean descent people, Europe was inhabited by caucasian but not indoeuropean people before the "aryan" arrived, and they get mixed. The only linguistic survivors of those people are the basque, but any single person in Europe has some genetic lineage to pre-indoeuropean caucasian. Linguistic and "racial" heritages are loosely related, so for example you have caucasian people like finns and magyars who speak languages absolutely non related with indoeuropean, and african-american or askenazy jews who speak a germanic language. Who's "aryan"? None of them. Not hungaryan, not finns, not Askenazy jews, not mexican,who speak a language derivated from the glorious indoeuropean Latin of ancient Rome. And italians or germans aren't more "aryans" than them. They just speak an indoeuropean language and look white, but are a mix of a lot people.
We know that somewhere in central Asia existed a first indo-european people, and maybe they call themselves aryan or something like that. (But we're nel t sure about this) . They divided in tribes and went to Europe, India, and Persia, mixing with indigenous people and learning from their civilization. Sumerian and Harappa indians weren't indoeuropean. So, even the history of this long time existinguished people, the "aryans" it's a proof for race-mixing and cultural hybridization...

Ciao ciao
Roberto, Aryanism is about awakening that age-old spirit that dwells in each of us, casting off the traps and distractions of the modern age that befuddle and isolate us, and returning to our true selves. The honor, courage, ingenuity and wisdom of our Aryan forebears lies latent in each of us; Aryanism is about coming together as a people, unlocking this potential and discovering our rightful paths, for in truth there is no division between the spiritual and the temporal.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 13th, 2016 at 11:02 PM.
 
Old April 15th, 2016 #71
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Roberto, Aryanism is about awakening that age-old spirit that dwells in each of us, casting off the traps and distractions of the modern age that befuddle and isolate us, and returning to our true selves. The honor, courage, ingenuity and wisdom of our Aryan forebears lies latent in each of us; Aryanism is about coming together as a people, unlocking this potential and discovering our rightful paths, for in truth there is no division between the spiritual and the temporal.
The samples of "aryan" behaviour I can see on this forum are embarassing. Please, answer honestly: do you believe the average WN possess honor, courage and ingenuity? I see a bunch of lunatics and cowards. A lot of them (of you) admit that they don't profess overtly their beliefs in real life.

You are a strange type. Reading some of your post I've found that you are gay. People on this forum insulted you and with their tipical paranoid habit accused you to be jew. Are you aware that if these morons would have the power they'll put the both of us in a concentration camp, at least?

You seem a decent and smart guy, I cannot understand your obsession with WN.

Have a nice day
 
Old April 16th, 2016 #72
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,484
George Witzgall
Default

Nationalism isn't about political revolutions, but spiritual revolutions, getting folks to wake up to the importance of identity, rootedness, belonging (and an awareness that this is currently under threat).

In the past, Christianity quenched our thirst for higher purpose and structure, but with the decline of Christianity a spiritual malaise has taken root in the West (the materialism and hedonism and self-centeredness of the modern age cannot fill the void). In these times of cynicism and alienation, Nationalist/Identitarian movements have sprung up all over Europe (even, and especially, among youngsters).

If such movements are to be successful, however, they can't impose themselves on the general population through political dictates or scary slogans or screaming loudly, but must re-kindle a spiritual awareness of the need for supporting one another friend-by-friend, colleague-by-colleague, on a level that speaks to the heart.

I'd like to be a part of this dialogue, this spiritual awakening, for in truth I feel a yearning within myself for a spiritual kindredship with "my people", silly and impossible as it sounds. Obviously we no longer live in tribes, but I'm thinking of Judaism, where they have managed to cultivate identity and spiritual affinity with great success, even in the modern age. That's what Aryanism is about for me. However, I don't like to think of it as a religion but as a spirituality, connecting us to our pre-modern age soul, but also moving us into the future.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 16th, 2016 at 06:55 AM.
 
Old April 16th, 2016 #73
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Nationalism isn't about political revolutions, but spiritual revolutions, getting folks to wake up to the importance of identity, rootedness, belonging (and an awareness that this is currently under threat).

In the past, Christianity quenched our thirst for higher purpose and structure, but with the decline of Christianity a spiritual malaise has taken root in the West (the materialism and hedonism and self-centeredness of the modern age cannot fill the void). In these times of cynicism and alienation, Nationalist/Identitarian movements have sprung up all over Europe (even, and especially, among youngsters).

If such movements are to be successful, however, they can't impose themselves on the general population through political dictates or scary slogans or screaming loudly, but must re-kindle a spiritual awareness of the need for supporting one another friend-by-friend, colleague-by-colleague, on a level that speaks to the heart.

I'd like to be a part of this dialogue, this spiritual awakening, for in truth I feel a yearning within myself for a spiritual kindredship with "my people", silly and impossible as it sounds. Obviously we no longer live in tribes, but I'm thinking of Judaism, where they have managed to cultivate identity and spiritual affinity with great success, even in the modern age. That's what Aryanism is about for me. However, I don't like to think of it as a religion but as a spirituality, connecting us to our pre-modern age soul, but also moving us into the future.
Sorry George but lurking on this forum I cannot imagine something more far from a spiritual awakening.
What I see is the awakening of the paleolithical caveman who sleep inside us...me white me good, u black u bad. Your idealistic description of WN can fit yourself, but the rest of the bunch here is just an accolyte of nutcases fill with hate. The problem is, in special historical conditions an accolyte of nutcases can take the power even in a decent country, like it happened in Germany in 1933.

Luckily, contemporary society seems to be more stable...I don't see the foolishness of WN gaining more acceptance in mainstream society in the years to come...
 
Old April 16th, 2016 #74
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Nationalism isn't about political revolutions, but spiritual revolutions, getting folks to wake up to the importance of identity, rootedness, belonging (and an awareness that this is currently under threat).

In the past, Christianity quenched our thirst for higher purpose and structure, but with the decline of Christianity a spiritual malaise has taken root in the West (the materialism and hedonism and self-centeredness of the modern age cannot fill the void). In these times of cynicism and alienation, Nationalist/Identitarian movements have sprung up all over Europe (even, and especially, among youngsters).

If such movements are to be successful, however, they can't impose themselves on the general population through political dictates or scary slogans or screaming loudly, but must re-kindle a spiritual awareness of the need for supporting one another friend-by-friend, colleague-by-colleague, on a level that speaks to the heart.

I'd like to be a part of this dialogue, this spiritual awakening, for in truth I feel a yearning within myself for a spiritual kindredship with "my people", silly and impossible as it sounds. Obviously we no longer live in tribes, but I'm thinking of Judaism, where they have managed to cultivate identity and spiritual affinity with great success, even in the modern age. That's what Aryanism is about for me. However, I don't like to think of it as a religion but as a spirituality, connecting us to our pre-modern age soul, but also moving us into the future.
Sorry George but lurking on this forum I cannot imagine something more far from a spiritual awakening.
What I see is the awakening of the paleolithical caveman who sleep inside us...me white me good, u black u bad. Your idealistic description of WN can fit yourself, but the rest of the bunch here is just an accolyte of nutcases fill with hate. The problem is, in special historical conditions an accolyte of nutcases can take the power even in a decent country, like it happened in Germany in 1933.

Luckily, contemporary society seems to be more stable...I don't see the foolishness of WN gaining more acceptance in mainstream society in the years to come...
 
Old April 17th, 2016 #75
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,484
George Witzgall
Default

Roberto, in a recent poll of British Muslims (http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe...uslims-survey/), over 50% of respondents said homosexual sex should be illegal. (BTW in big bad Putin's Russia, homosex is legal.)

Here's footage from "Peace Conference Scandinavia 2013", with 4000 attendees (see 2:15 on):


What's the African take on homosex?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa
Quote:
In Mauritania, Sudan and northern Nigeria, homosexuality is punishable by death. In Uganda, Tanzania, and Sierra Leone, offenders can receive life imprisonment for homosexual acts. In addition to criminalizing homosexuality, Nigeria has enacted legislation that would make it illegal for straight family members, allies and friends of the LGBT to be supportive. According to Nigerian law, a straight ally “who administers, witnesses, abets or aids” any form of gender non-conforming and homosexual activity could receive a 10-year jail sentence.[9]
Are you worried about the future of homos, Roberto? You should be, because Islam and Africa are coming to Europe (and the rest of the world too btw, but Europe in this century). There's only one thing that stands in their way: nationalism.

So you can fret away about the "caveman" mentality and "foolishness" of a handful of anonymous folks on a message board, or you can get off your liberal, libertarian ass and spread the message that unless we toughen up and take off our blinders, homo homo sapiens will soon be an endangered species in the West. Your choice, but I know which side I'm on.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old April 17th, 2016 #76
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Roberto, in a recent poll of British Muslims (http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe...uslims-survey/), over 50% of respondents said homosexual sex should be illegal. (BTW in big bad Putin's Russia, homosex is legal.)

Here's footage from "Peace Conference Scandinavia 2013", with 4000 attendees (see 2:15 on):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

What's the African take on homosex?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa




Are you worried about the future of homos, Roberto? You should be, because Islam and Africa are coming to Europe (and the rest of the world too btw, but Europe in this century). There's only one thing that stands in their way: nationalism.

So you can fret away about the "caveman" mentality and "foolishness" of a handful of anonymous folks on a message board, or you can get off your liberal, libertarian ass and spread the message that unless we toughen up and take off our blinders, homo homo sapiens will soon be an endangered species in the West. Your choice, but I know which side I'm on.
George

What about a statistic on your fellows WN ideas on LBGT rights?

What about LBGT rights in racist nationalist countries like nazi Germany and North Korea?

What about the violences committed by WNs against LBGT people everywere in the western world?

The answer to islamic or christian bigotry is liberalism, and not MORE bigotry.
 
Old April 18th, 2016 #77
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,484
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
George

What about a statistic on your fellows WN ideas on LBGT rights?
Most have an attitude similar to Putin, they don't like it, but as long as you aren't in their face about it they put up with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
What about LBGT rights in racist nationalist countries like nazi Germany and North Korea?
Man this is getting silly. Maybe we should talk via private messages, since I've kinda been over this already. Nationalism doesn't mean Hitler's Germany or North Korea. It means a nation, a people, who look out for each other, feel a sense of kinship and belonging to one another, and feel a responsibility to protect that trust and goodwill and shared identity (e.g. by not importing foreigners).

Different nations will handle the governance of their homelands differently. Jews have one example with Israel. It's theoretically possible that some nations would go with a fascist state, but it seems highly unlikely to me that any European ethnicity would go that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
What about the violences committed by WNs against LBGT people everywere in the western world?
Not sure about "everywhere in the western world". Is it bad in Italy? I'm guessing you mean in Russia, which has been in the spotlight recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
The answer to islamic or christian bigotry is liberalism, and not MORE bigotry.
Nationalism isn't bigotry. Also, I don't know what you mean by the answer to religious "bigotry" is liberalism... folks who believe in a religion take it on faith. I guess you mean changing their religious beliefs, so that they don't believe in a literal interpretation of the Koran or Bible. Good luck with that.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old July 12th, 2016 #78
sfo6519
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 11
sfo6519
Arrow Great Question - Indeed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
If a man or woman don't have an offspring at all, he/ she put an end to his /her genetical lineage. But mating with someone in a different "race", his/her genes pool pass to the next generation in the same way that if his/her partner would be of the same "race"...so where is the genocide you are so worried about?
Roberto, This is one of greatest question I thought about this in my lifetime and I have come across in my lifetime that DNA research today is NOT 100%. Science is ALWAYS evolving and NEVER ENDING. Genetics in 1992 is VASTLY different what it is today. Also, this is more of philosophical question regarding genocide = race-mixing.


My answer is simple:
1.) Heritage - Those who value culture, ancestry and heritage WILL NOT RACE-MIX regardless of their economic and social status.
2.) Race is NOT just skin color - West African Bootlipped, Wide Nose, Wooly Haired African is NOT same as European.

Regarding Genocide: I have two parts to this answer.. One in favor and other against it.

Race Mixing (in Favor) 'not equals' Genocide
1.) Based on your argument the White genes are Mixed with African Genes and combination creates whichever Dominant vs Recessive order. Neither of races genes is destroyed. You are correct, white gene is preserved and african gene is preserved as well in a Mulatto person. Stage 1 Offspring (I will call it Descendent 1) D1.
2.) If D1 were produce offspring from white again and again.. then Black genes will disappear. Example: Tiger Woods ( Negro hater is already working on this ). Only the rich negroid folks can get into this bracket. Despite this attempt - DNA test can find even 0.1% of negro blooded ancestry.

Race-Mixing 'equals' Genocide
1.) Same Mulatto D1 were to go back to negroid 'Black African' race , D2, D3 and so on.. White genes will disappear quickly.
2.) If a White Male or White Female race mixes with Negroid or Mongoloid races then - His or Her contribution to their own races is left out. Instead of making white kids they will be dedicating their lives to serving negroid/mongoloid kids.
3.) Blacks/Negroid have NO Ancestral pride. Being a Mulatto you cannot be proud of either of your ancestors. Negroids are self-hating race. This include soccer star 'Pele' from Brazil or any other Negroid sports person. Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali are famous for their own achievement but ARE NOT someone who appreciate their own RACIAL ancestors before them. Mulattos have nothing to back in time and appreciate their ancestors.
 
Old August 14th, 2016 #79
Roger Bannon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 838
Roger Bannon
Default

Quote:
The Genocide Convention states that genocide is occurring when a national, ethnic, racial or religious group is sufficiently targeted that it is clear that the group is no longer required or wanted under the jurisdiction of the ruling power. It has specific provisions, such as killing members of the group, causing serious bodily or mental harm, inflicting condition calculated for physical destruction of the group, preventing births, and removing children.
https://sfi.usc.edu/blog/stephen-smi...izing-genocide
Transcript:
..and the wave still continues. It's not going to stop. Nor should we want it to stop. As a matter of fact, one of the things I think we can be most proud of.
An unrelenting stream of immigration. Nonstop, nonstop. Folks like me who are Caucasian, of European descent, for the first time in 2017 we'll be an absolute minority in the United States of America. Absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be white European stock. That's not a bad thing. That's a source of our strength.
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #80
Roger Bannon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 838
Roger Bannon
Default To add to post above

The jews call their experience a genocide and yet there are plenty of them around, Robert.

Quote:
... but genocide is not about numbers of victims and has nothing to do with methods, scope or scale. Genocide is defined by intent and the steps taken to attempt to destroy a group because of who they are. This definition means that if a perpetrator demonstrates intent, the first victim is a victim of genocide, which can and should be stopped right there.
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocid...fgenocide.html
8 Stages of Genocide
CLASSIFICATION - White People (Europeans)
SYMBOLIZATION - Call them racists (only white people can be racist)
DEHUMANIZATION - Whites are vilified. Ending our majority status is favored as a good thing.
ORGANIZATION - The state floods our borders with foreigners and is/has preventing whites from arming themselves.
POLARIZATION - Whites are prevented from forming a racial identity or parties for their own interests through intimidation; though other races are encouraged to do so. White's taxes are used to bring about the above list.
PREPARATION - Rounding whites up is the next stage. Once the stage is set.
EXTERMINATION -
DENIAL -
 
Reply

Tags
race mixing, race pseudo-science

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.
Page generated in 0.15800 seconds.