VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2006 #21
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
Nope, this is the opposite of that .

Just saying the folks on goyfire could set a higher standard .

The irony being ; Linder and others want wiggers to quit looking like the rag-pickers kid , while they are using language that sounds like an alley nigger talking .

There are other ways to express anger , and with more punch .
I see your point, but its kind of lik e"playing dumb" , if you really aren't dumb, it sometimes pays (to get information out of people), but if you really are not so bright, it never pays to "play dumb(er)"
WIth AL, it is obvious his grey matter is racing along at full throttle, hence when he swears it is not the utterings of an , say, Al Bundy, who may swear for lack of anything else to say. It works like an exclamation point, rather than the point itself.. It's not , say, like the kind of gratuitous , absent minded swearing you hear on , say, "the Soprano's" which is entertaining in its own way, but isn't known for it's intellectual debate..

In a sense, that is GF's appeal, precisely because of the
"uppity white man" factor, not in spite of it. Besides, for calm and reasonable, there's the "free talk guy", you can listen to him in traffic and still concentrate.. WN diversity in radio personalities, a good thing, broadens the spectrum of appeal, gets the word out to more people- a good thing. What I wouldnt give to see Taylor get as fired up as AL one day, NTJ, cuss, lose the polished veneer- the whole deal. Will it happen? I won't hold my breath!

http://silentconsort.com/

Thread