VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2018 #781
Ray Allan

Default Trump wants huge green nigger parade

Donald Trump orders Pentagon to plan grand military parade

Quote:
Donald Trump has ordered the Pentagon to plan a military parade that would see soldiers marching and tanks rolling down the streets of Washington, it was reported on Tuesday.

The move was instantly criticized, with one veterans' group comparing the president to "a wannabe banana republic strongman."

Trump is seeking a grand parade similar to the Bastille Day celebration in Paris, according to the Washington Post. He outlined the plan at a meeting at the Pentagon on 18 January that included defense secretary Jim Mattis and joint chiefs of staff chairman General Joseph Dunford, the paper said, citing an unnamed military official.

"The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France," the official told the Post. "This is being worked at the highest levels of the military."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-bastille-day

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 8th, 2018 #782
procopius

I hope that, all the blacks, Hispanics, Asians, middle-easterners, mystery meats, women, and pregnant women are shown in full glory on the television. I want to get a lot of screenshots to post for the patriotards.

Old February 8th, 2018 #783
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
I hope that, all the blacks, Hispanics, Asians, middle-easterners, mystery meats, women, and pregnant women are shown in full glory on the television. I want to get a lot of screenshots to post for the patriotards.
Yes, get as many shots as you can and post them at sites where patriotards gather, the kwanservative, gun, police forums and such. You will probably be called the usual names, "nazi", "anti-american," blah, blah, blah, like that really bugs any of us. An alleged ex-jarhead on one of those sites threated to curb-stomp me for insulting his fellow "heroes."

There are already military parades on Memorial Day, Veterans Day, the 4th of July and a host of other occasions in this present climate of green nigger-worshipping. What would Trump's reason be? Because he's the President and can order it? To show Russia, China and North Korea how bad-ass 'murca is and can have huge parades of troops and military hardware just like them?

Old February 8th, 2018 #784
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yes, get as many shots as you can and post them at sites where patriotards gather, the kwanservative, gun, police forums and such. You will probably be called the usual names, "nazi", "anti-american," blah, blah, blah, like that really bugs any of us. An alleged ex-jarhead on one of those sites threated to curb-stomp me for insulting his fellow "heroes."

There are already military parades on Memorial Day, Veterans Day, the 4th of July and a host of other occasions in this present climate of green nigger-worshipping. What would Trump's reason be? Because he's the President and can order it? To show Russia, China and North Korea how bad-ass 'murca is and can have huge parades of troops and military hardware just like them?
I wonder how much this will cost with logistics such as fuel, lodging, etc.

Old February 10th, 2018 #785
Ray Allan

Default More bucket of bolts shitty ZOG machines falling apart

Osprey Loses 30-pound Aircraft Part Off Coast of Okinawa

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...t-okinawa.html

Old February 10th, 2018 #786
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Osprey Loses 30-pound Aircraft Part Off Coast of Okinawa

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...t-okinawa.html
The Osprey is a piece of shit. It has always had issues since the start.

Old February 11th, 2018 #787
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The Osprey is a piece of shit. It has always had issues since the start.
Like I mentioned in an earlier post, sooner or later one these shitty built-by-the-lowest-bidder-and-maintained-by-80-IQ-shitskins planes or helicopters is going to crash in a heavily populated area and kill a lot of people on the ground. You can't have a high-tech army or any other organization when its personnel are a bunch of primitive evolutionary throwbacks. Unless nukes are employed, I don't see the pathetic KWA military being any real threat to countries like Russia or China who at this point have superior technology and weapons. The KWA's time as a world power is rapidly heading into the garbage can of history. It's approximately where the rapidly disintegrating Roman Empire was in the 5th century, and for the same reasons, jew-created degeneracy and corruption, miscegenation and racial pollution.

Old February 11th, 2018 #788
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Like I mentioned in an earlier post, sooner or later one these shitty built-by-the-lowest-bidder-and-maintained-by-80-IQ-shitskins planes or helicopters is going to crash in a heavily populated area and kill a lot of people on the ground. You can't have a high-tech army or any other organization when its personnel are a bunch of primitive evolutionary throwbacks. Unless nukes are employed, I don't see the pathetic KWA military being any real threat to countries like Russia or China who at this point have superior technology and weapons. The KWA's time as a world power is rapidly heading into the garbage can of history. It's approximately where the rapidly disintegrating Roman Empire was in the 5th century, and for the same reasons, jew-created degeneracy and corruption, miscegenation and racial pollution.
Even then, the defense contractors are still making HUGE money building these shit boxes with cheap parts.

IMO instead of throwing away trillions of dollars building all these new planes invest it in growing the nuclear arsenal like it was in the 1980s and use that as a deterrent like North Korea is. North Korea has shitty weapons and outdated garbage hence why they're using a nuclear arsenal. Granted their arsenal isn't high tech like Russia or the KWA are and who knows where one would land if launched since accuracy might be an issue.

That would be something if that happens or one of their test the missile goes off course and lands on a city in China or Russia and they go in and takeout North Korea and get it off our hands. One of their test last year landed on a North Korean city.

Old February 13th, 2018 #789
Ray Allan

Default No criticism of our heroes who defend our freedumbs is allowed!

Quote:
PICO RIVERA, Calif.--A Los Angeles-area city council will consider a resolution Tuesday asking for the resignation of a city councilman who bashed U.S. military service members while teaching at a high school.

Gregory Salcido is expected to make his first appearance at the Pico Rivera city council meeting since making the comments Jan. 26.

Salcido has been on leave from El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera after video surfaced of him scolding a 17-year-old student who was wearing a U.S. Marine Corps sweatshirt. Salcido's office did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment on Tuesday.

The student recorded Salcido in a government class urging him not to join the military and referring to service members with a crude term for stupid.

"They're not like high-level thinkers, they're not academic people, they're not intellectual people, they're the frickin' lowest of the low," Salcido said on the recording.

"I don't understand why we let the military guys come over here and recruit you at school. We don't let pimps come in the school," Salcido added.

The video was posted to social media by a friend of the student's mother. It went viral and has drawn millions of views, along with outraged comments.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...y-teacher.html

https://imgur.com/r/army/Ckf2lfl

The second-worst crime you can commit today, after criticizing the jews or questioning the Holohoax, is to criticize the green niggers.

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 13th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.

Old February 14th, 2018 #790
Jeffrey Smither

Would you see this shit from the Waffen SS or Heer?

Old February 15th, 2018 #791
Ray Allan

Quote:
Would you see this shit from the Waffen SS or Heer?

Green niggers don't always "Kick Ass."

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 15th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.

Old February 16th, 2018 #792
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
^^Exception: when standing up to children, dogs, and women holding babies (Waco and Ruby Ridge), they can really kick baby, woman, and puppy asses.

Old February 16th, 2018 #793
Ray Allan

Default In the Gay-vee...

Navy SEAL Who Molested Girl Gets 27 Years, Faces More Charges
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...e-charges.html

Three Navy Unit Leaders Fired After XO Reportedly Found Naked in Woods
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ked-woods.html

Former Destroyer XO Punished for Dereliction after Ship Collision
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...collision.html

Old February 19th, 2018 #794
Ray Allan

Default The most intelligent thing Rabid Dog Mattis has said so far

Deploy or 'Find Something Else to Do' in Civilian Life: Mattis

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...lian-life.html

It's Deplorable! They can't "Deploy!"

Here's a novel idea--how about "deploying" to the southern border to protect us from an actual threat? Doubtful they will do that. Rabid Dog Mattis is correct--keep only the retards who are stupid enough and physically fit enough to keep signing up for jew wars, "deploy" them to Bumfuckistan, then send them back to the KWA in body bags--that works for me. See my signature line below.

The last time the u.s military was legitimately "deployed" to a foreign country was in 1916-17 to go after the greasy spic Pancho Villa after he invaded the southern border and killed Americans in Columbus, New Mexico and committed other terrorist attacks against White people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Villa_Expedition

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 19th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #795
Jeffrey Smither

KWA f16 drops fuels tanks over Jap lake to stop fire.

Gotta give some credit I guess that the air farce pilot could have simply ejected and the jet could have crashed on people.

Yet another instance of these shit boxes malfunctioning or falling apart.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #796
Ray Allan

Quote:

Gotta give some credit I guess that the air farce pilot could have simply ejected and the jet could have crashed on people.

Japanese Furious After F-16 Fighter Jet Drops Fuel Tanks Into Lake Popular With Fishermen
Holy shit, not again. You're right, at least the air nigger didn't eject and let the plane crash into a populated area, which I still say will happen eventually. Japan is about the size of California, so the odds are high it could happen. Misawa Air Base is also shared with the Japanese air force and they fly their own version of the F-16 made by Mitsubishi. A Japanese army helicopter recently crashed into a school, but I don't think anyone was killed. The US green niggers need to get their sorry asses out of Japan, the war ended in 1945. If they're worried about China or North Korea, give the Japanese their own nuclear weapons. Better that instead of the US being such an incompetent menace with all the plane crashes, ship collisions and green niggers raping and killing Japanese women, especially on Okinawa.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #797
Serbian

Quote:

Japanese Furious After F-16 Fighter Jet Drops Fuel Tanks Into Lake Popular With Fishermen
Too bad he didn't let it crash in a heavily built up area. This is still good though. I want the US military to keep doing lots of environmental damage to Japan.

US should have nuked Tokyo as well. Japs are vermin who lick the boot of their occupier.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 24th, 2018 #798
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Too bad he didn't let it crash in a heavily built up area. This is still good though. I want the US military to keep doing lots of environmental damage to Japan.

US should have nuked Tokyo as well. Japs are vermin who lick the boot of their occupier.
And Tsar Bombas should have been dropped on Washington D.C., Jew York Shitty, London and Tel Aviv. The jews and their "All-Lies" puppets sure did a number on the Japanese and the Germans, physically and psychologically.

Old February 24th, 2018 #799
Serbian

Quote:
And Tsar Bombas should have been dropped on Washington D.C., Jew York Shitty, London and Tel Aviv. The jews and their "All-Lies" puppets sure did a number on the Japanese and the Germans, physically and psychologically.
Japs enjoy their occupation. They threaten North Korea, and always stand with the Jews. They could tell the US to fuck off and close down their bases but they never will.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 24th, 2018 #800
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Japs enjoy their occupation. They threaten North Korea, and always stand with the Jews. They could tell the US to fuck off and close down their bases but they never will.
Don't forget in WW2 what the japs did to whites such as eating their organs and such in unit 731. Simply disgusting. Never heard Germans doing anything like that. Again, they're white though, japs are not white.

Tags
#1, military

Thread